Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2024 at 11:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

I don't like this weirdo language, it is needlessly vague.

The bottom line is that Trump and Vance are both corrupt and dangerous. Anyone can understand that. I don't see a need here to pander to children.

Weirdo is how you might describe Trump to a 4 year old child.

Democrats have been non stop calling Trump corrupt and dangerous since 2016, that has been maxed out, they are trying something new.

I agree that I don’t think it’s a good tactic, to me it just seems to appeal to feminine social shaming but the people convinced by that were already voting against Trump. 

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Hardkill said:

You sure about that? RFK jr. is even more pro-Israel and more hawkish about the war in Gaza than even Biden and Trump have been. Not once, has RFK jr. called for a ceasefire or even mention a word about the suffering the Palestinians have been going through. 

At least, Biden, Harris, Walz, and the rest of the Democratic party have been wanting to put an end to the war in Gaza and to help save as many innocent lives in Palestine as possible.

Also, Harris was already on the same ticket as Biden was. Plus, look at the record amount of small dollar grassroot funding there has been for her and the tremendous amount of enthusiasm there has been for her. If that doesn't represent what the Democratic voters throughout the entire country truly want for their Democratic nominee for president, then what does?

They are more then eager to keep pumping billions into Ukraine. Just gave away my old gardening furniture to a Ukrainian refugee yesterday. 

Edited by voxun

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Raze said:

Democrats have been non stop calling Trump corrupt and dangerous since 2016, that has been maxed out, they are trying something new.

That's why I call him the Orange Devil.

Can't we all just agree to call him that?

^_^

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

raving lunatic

This is good.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

^_^

No because he’s not orange, orange forms from a blue foundation. When orange speaks it is often about building and expanding for the sake of building and expanding. Trump speaks only about success in terms of how it enhances his own self image. His development is frustrated at red. His lack of morals isn’t a orange rebellion against traditional stage blue values, it is purely self serving.

47 minutes ago, Raze said:

No because he’s not orange, orange forms from a blue foundation. When orange speaks it is often about building and expanding for the sake of building and expanding. Trump speaks only about success in terms of how it enhances his own self image. His development is frustrated at red. His lack of morals isn’t an orange rebellion against traditional stage blue values, it is purely self serving.

He’s orange in his skin color.

Kamala + Walz are drawing HUGE crowds.

The Orange Devil is melting.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

^_^

Definitely. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

^_^

To me, the Devil brings to mind someone suave and alluring, who seduces you with charisma and half truths. Not a spray tanned man-child who throws temper tantrums on Twitter 

He's more like an octogenarian version of Cartman.

giphy.gif

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

23 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

To me, the Devil brings to mind someone suave and alluring, who seduces you with charisma and half truths. Not a spray tanned man-child who throws temper tantrums on Twitter 

The devil does his work through many forms, not all of them streamlined.

;)

On 8/6/2024 at 10:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

I don't like this weirdo language, it is needlessly vague.

The bottom line is that Trump and Vance are both corrupt and dangerous. Anyone can understand that. I don't see a need here to pander to children.

Weirdo is how you might describe Trump to a 4 year old child.

I disagree. Calling Trump and Vance corrupt and dangerous can make them seem more powerful and suave than they are when really they're babbling fools with the incompentence of a 4 year old. Painting your opponent as dangerous and that they are this boogey man makes the opisition feel powerful and in control, that they have the ability to strike fear in if they please. Laughing at them for the fools they are and calling them weird is the opposite of that. Especially for a crowd that leans more SD Blue and values conformity because they think anything that deviates from straight cis white person is unnatural, calling their leader weird, deviant, and generally socially offputting hits them where it hurts. It's essentially using their rhetoric and world view against them in a way. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

And the weird attacks are doing something in the eyes of the normies, that's similar to the dynamic where conservatives started portraying anyone left of center as a weirdo ugly raving lunatic with blue hair.... screaming strangely at someone in the middle of the street. And this weirdo image has chased lots of people away from the left... simply because they don't want to be associated with weirdness and extremes.

Even center lefties might fall into disavowing more leftward positions because they want to avoid being seen in that weird light. And that's what a great offensive political characterization that emphasizes weakness and patheticness INSTEAD of danger and corruption does. 

And most of all, normies don't want to be associated with weirdness.

Normies want to be normal. And conservative-leaning normies ESPECIALLY want to be normal.

If the weird characterizations stick, and they seem to be, then this could take some decent sized chips out of Trump's normie vote.

Honestly, consider how a lot of people think... 

If he's dangerous, he's one of the cool rebellious kids. But if he's weird, he's just a lame kid and probably smells bad... and people won't want to get that smell on them. 

I think this is correct.

Calling Trump an Orange Devil certainly appeals to me and you but not to the average conformist.

It's safer for them to avoid making such polarizing judgments, otherwise they risk becoming "weird".

Conformist instinctively desire to put space between themselves and what is seen as weird. It doesn't matter who is calling a thing weird. If large numbers of any group are calling a thing weird, it will trigger their instinct to demonize and distance themselves from the weird. That's why it's so clever! 

I can tell I'm viewed as "weird" by my community and I've seen them huddle together and talk about other "weirdos". I know they do the same about me when I'm not around. To them, it would be an absolute nightmare if others huddled together and had a conversation about how they were weird. 

I've called conformists weird before—they take that shit seriously. 😂

Edited by Joshe

Kamala and Walz need to bring in Steve Schmidt as a spokesperson or strategist. This dude fucking CRUSHES.

Posted (edited)

Tim Walz just released his financial history and he is unbelievably clean imo. He owns no stocks or investments. Zero grift. . . Not even a book to advance his career and rake in profits.

His finances look like a regular guy that isn't a politician.

He overlaps with Bernie in many ways, yet some differences. Bernie has a good heart, yet terrible political instincts. Also, Bernie is very antagonistic to corporate powers (which can be good). Walz is much more easy-going. Everyone from AOC to Pelosi to Manchin speaks very highly of him. I think he could be instrumental in working with congress to pass legislation.

In terms of progress, I actually think Walz could be more effective as a VP than Bernie would have been as president.

Edited by Forestluv

Just now, Forestluv said:

Tim Walz just released his financial history and he is unbelievably clean imo. He owns no stocks or investments. Zero grift. . . Not even a book to advance his career and rake in profits.

His finances look like a regular guy that isn't a politician.

He overlaps with Bernie in many ways, yet some differences. Bernie has a good heart, yet terrible political instincts. Also, Bernie is very antagonistic to corporate powers (which can be good). Walz is much more easy going. Everyone was AOC to Pelosi to Manchin speaks very highly of him. I think he could be instrumental in working with congress to pass legislation.

In terms of progress, I actually think Walz would be more effective as a VP than Bernie would have been as president.

Sounds good!

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Kamala + Walz are drawing HUGE crowds.

The Orange Devil is melting.

Today = Lion's Gate nobody knows this 🦁

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

^_^

Nope! That makes him sound way cooler than he is. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

I am glad that there's been some re-newed hope for defeating Trump, but I worry that there's now this irrational exuberance going on with the Harris/Walz campaign like there was with Hillary Clinton in 2016 before she lost to Trump.

I am still very worried about RFK jr. possibly polling at 10% of higher on average and/or getting on the ballot in enough states to become a spoiler like Gary Johnson was in 2016.

I'm not worried about the vote count anymore, but I would be very surprised if the The Heritage Foundation doesn't have hundreds of Jesus warriors ready to cause chaos before or during the election, which could lead to God knows what. 

Posted (edited)

MAGA will certainly attempt to steal the election any way they can.

Edited by Leo Gura