Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are not taking the threat of an authoritrain right-wing takeover of American democracy seriously you are deeply irresponsible and historically ignorant. Whether this puts me in the same camp as some lady on some TV show is irrelevant.

If you take democracy for granted you will eventually lose it.

This is the primary takeaway here.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I mean taking psychedelics yourself and then thinking about market in this higher conscious state to get insights about dynamics/trends and therefore make better decisions.

That's what I mean is dangerous.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's what I mean is dangerous.

Ah ok, yeah I can understand why. I will test it out myself nevertheless. Would be some core dynamics, no specific details of course. Like if people are into electric cars or not in near future.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Like if people are into electric cars or not in near future.

I find it easier and more reliable to just figure this out while you're sober.

You don't need a psychedelic to tell you that electric cars and robots will be hugely popular in the future.

It's easy to use psychedelics to get all sorts of New Age fantasies about the future of the human world.

Investing requires a sober approach, not drunk utopian musings.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I find it easier and more reliable to just figure this out while you're sober.

You don't need a psychedelic to tell you that electric cars and robots will be hugely popular in the future.

It's easy to use psychedelics to get all sorts of New Age fantasies about the future of the human world.

Investing requires a sober approach, not drunk utopian musings.

I agree with all of that. And still this field is unexplored so I will try it out to find out if there may be still a thing which could make it valuable. I would not waste a whole trip for that. But maybe contemplating for an hour 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

I agree with all of that. And still this field is unexplored so I will try it out to find out if there may be still a thing which could make it valuable. I would not waste a whole trip for that. But maybe contemplating for an hour 

Have you tried contemplating God's pin number?

:P

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you tried contemplating God's pin number?

:P

It would be a strange looping pin code with infinite numbers for sure

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It would be a strange looping pin code with infinite numbers for sure

Ass1, Buttocks 2 Rear end 3 to the Infinite Ass. Ok enough with the ass jokes. I don't wanna be like Yimpa and turn into an ass.

Know thyself....

God is so based his pin number is 1.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

God is so based his pin number is 1.

Know thyself....

Does this mean God's first name is Juan? 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you take democracy for granted you will eventually lose it.

You have been consistently denying the detremnetal effects of having lost democracy in countries abroad. 

When Iran lost it's democracy and plunged into authoritarianism, SD stage regression & corruption, you denied any link between the two.

You refuse to give credit for the advancements they made in women's rights as they were "unsustainable".

Now you cry every day for America devolving into authoritarianism and losing democracy.

It's these subtle contradictions that you throw that piss me off.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Just because there is coincidence with centrism doesn't mean the views are the same. As if some TV lady you regard as "crazy" makes Trump any less depraved, corrupt, or dangerous.

Well, when my views randomly coincided with leftism, you were quick to dismiss that all as "leftist nonsense" without actually addressing what I have to say.

I didn't even notice that what I had to say was leftist frankly.

My views were far more sophisticated than what your normal progressive or leftist would say, although the conclusion might be the same.

Now how do you feel when someone else dismiss your view as a part of some group? You have been doing it all along.

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What is EDT, Ego Development,.......?

Yes.

Edited by Bobby_2021

3 hours ago, gambler said:

Does this mean God's first name is Juan? 

Hey! That’s me! :D I am number Juan!

Interesting experiment.

Regarding the VP pick:

In terms of governance: I think Walz, Breshear and Kelly could be effective as a VP. To me, Shapiro is overly-ambitious and power hungry. I can see controversies and power struggles arising with him as VP as he tries to position himself as a future presidential candidate. I also think Shapiro has baggage that undercuts Kamala's message (and I find Shapiro's fake Obama impression annoying). . . Yet, Shapiro is much, much better than Trump / Vance and I can see why he could be chosen for Electoral math, since winning the election is by far the highest priority. . . So, I'm coming to terms that it's probably Shapiro.

The sidelining of Buttigieg it not cool. He's a diamond:

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The sidelining of Buttigieg it not cool. He's a diamond:

I like Pete Buttigieg, but wouldn't it be political suicide for Harris if she picked him to be her VP running mate? I don't think most people in the country, even in this day and age, will feel comfortable with having both a black woman for president and a homosexual VP representing the entire country.