Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Right now my odds are Kamala 60%, Trump 40%.

But I expect that to change in a few months.

Where do you get those odds? 

According to bookies it's actually the other way around, Trump is a 60 % favorite to win the

election: https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics

But you also some years ago said that Trump has no chance of becoming president, correct? 

Edited by questionreality

4 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Where do you get those odds? 

From my intellect.

4 minutes ago, questionreality said:

But you also some years ago said that Trump has no chance of becoming president, correct? 

Circumstances have changed.

I update my odds based on new events.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From my intellect.

I update my odds based on new events.

If you truly believe those are the odds, then you should bet a good amount of money on Kamilla, you would be printing money.

47 minutes ago, questionreality said:

If you truly believe those are the odds, then you should bet a good amount of money on Kamilla, you would be printing money.

What is your point exactly?

Or just talking to talk

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

57 minutes ago, questionreality said:

I don't gamble.

I get much better odds investing.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't gamble.

I get much better odds investing.

My point was, that the odds that you came up with are exactly reverse opposite of what the bookies are giving.

So if you truly believe what you are saying, it should be a very +EV bet for you.

In general, I would not argue with the bookies, the vast majority of the times they are proven to be correct. Follow the money as the old saying goes.

23 minutes ago, Davino said:

What is your point exactly?

Or just talking to talk

The point is people pull out odds out of their ass but usually don't bother to put their money where their mouth is 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, questionreality said:

In general, I would not argue with the bookies,

Do you really think I put a bookie's intelligence above my own?

Lol

I didn't do all this work to listen to some depraved bookie.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you really think I put a bookie's intelligence above my own?

Lol

I didn't do all this work to listen to some depraved bookie.

What makes you think that in this field you have higher intelligence and higher competence? 

What makes you think that you always know best?

Your condescending attitude towards others (ex: depraved bookie), and the amount of arrogance/ego that you display is surprising to see, given that you been doing this "work" for so long.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, questionreality said:

What makes you think that in this field you have higher intelligence and higher competence? 

Your condescending attitude towards others (ex: depraved bookie), and the amount of arrogance/ego that you display is surprising to see, given that you been doing this "work" for so long.

The more you do this work, the less authority you give to others and the more you realize the foolishness of others. If you think that there are others above you from spending years doing this work, then you wasted many years climbing up a guru’s ass.

I have reached states of consciousness that most people around me haven’t achieved. I haven’t reached the highest, but from my work so far, I see the many traps and foolishness of spiritual authority. I see right through those Buddhist Bats.

One of the insights one should have is realizing that all the answers to the Universe are within. Consciousness is the answer. Nobody can write about enlightenment which makes it pointless to read books about it because consciousness is direct and reading is hearsay.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

8 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

The more you do this work, the less authority you give to others and the more you realize the foolishness of others. If you think that there are others above you from spending years doing this work, then you wasted many years climbing up a guru’s ass.

I have reached states of consciousness that most people around me haven’t achieved. I haven’t reached the highest, but from my work so far, I see the many traps and foolishness of spiritual authority. I see right through those Buddhist Bats.

One of the insights one should have is realizing that all the answers to the Universe are within. Consciousness is the answer. Nobody can write about enlightenment which makes it pointless to read books about it because consciousness is direct and reading is hearsay.

We are not talking about spirituality here. We are talking about politics and the probability of a certain candidate winning. Are you sure that you are posting in the right sub?

If this "work" that you do, does not make you more humble and makes you think that you know better than everyone else in every field - then you are doing the wrong kind "work".

There is a clear difference between giving authority to others and being a total delusional, full of ego, arrogance and thinking that you know best.

If you do the right "work" for long enough, you will see the amount of ego tripping majority of so called "gurus", including Leo do. 

Pride goes before the fall - remember this.

23 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Because I have a deeper understanding of politics and human nature than nearly anyone on this planet.

23 minutes ago, questionreality said:

I don't.

Conscious Communication Politics > CCP

;)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Because I have a deeper understanding of politics and human nature than nearly anyone on this planet.

I cannot believe what I read, I had to read this 5 times.

What makes you think that you have better understanding of politics than almost everyone on the planet? Politics is not even your main domain.

The problem is that you don't actually hold yourself accountable, and just brush off being wrong with circumstances changing.

People who are actually wise and conscious, don't usually make such statements. In the past you claimed to be the most conscious human on the planet and that you reached the highest levels, and now this?

If you are serious and truly believe this - then you have to be delusional.  

How do you not see the problem with such statements?

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, questionreality said:

What makes you think that you have better understanding of politics than almost everyone on the planet? Politics is not even your main domain.

I'm not saying his statement is correct, but one wouldn't be able to put this together with just minimal knowledge on the matter. I'm not defending either; just pointing something out.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Go Kamala.

How can I not. Female, Black and Jamaican decent. (father)

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I update my odds based on new events

These events were years or even decades in the making, not occuring in a vaccum.

You should have seen those events coming, for someone who claims to know everything. 

Predicting that Trump would never become president is not understanding human nature.

There is nothing more human than to elect Trump. It even more American to elect Trump. Trump is the perfect American president, which is why he is going to get elected twice.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The cursed & dreaded statement.

"Circumstances have changed"

You could justify literally anything by making this statement. Literally anything. Circumstances will always keep changing.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not saying his statement is correct, but one wouldn't be able to put this together with just minimal knowledge on the matter. I'm not defending either; just pointing something out.

Just because one is able to produce videos like this, does not mean that they have deeper understanding than almost everyone on the planet.

I am not denying that he has a lot of knowledge and intelligence - but as a rule of thumb, the wisest people never claim that they are the wisest.

It's incredible that majority of his followers are not able to see the absurdity of such statements.

48 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Conscious Communication Politics > CCP

Lmao that got me soooo by surprise🤣

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Just because one is able to produce videos like this, does not mean that they have deeper understanding than almost everyone on the planet.

I am not denying that he has a lot of knowledge and intelligence - but as a rule of thumb, the wisest people never claim that they are the wisest.

It's incredible that majority of his followers are not able to see the absurdity of such statements.

Whomever you're supporting and I mean whomever, I'm sure have made absurd statements also at some time in their life. Did you even watch any of these videos. I've seen them all. There are no rules of thumb; only what we as humans have created. Rules are meant to be broken. Being confident in your capabilities doesn't make one absurd in thinking they are the best in something. Humility can sometimes be false humility and the opposite may be the case. 

I'm not saying his statement is correct, but Leo has been known to be a little extreme and to me he is like an "all in or nothing kind of guy". If you understand this about him, you'd understand why he would make such statements. Again, I'm not saying he's correct or not correct in his statement because idk, but it's not absurdity to think that, in this case, if you have the confidence behind you to back it up.

I have called Leo out on things that I don't agree with him on in the past, so it's not like I'm some blind follower who just agrees with him on every subject.

Know thyself....