Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

575 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Great. Let’s all wright her in 🤣

🤡

8 hours ago, integral said:

I think we are in the era of celebrity presidencies, my generation has no interest in a regular traditional politician anywhere near the White House.

People are tired of regular traditional politicians. The only people that still want that are people that grew up before the Internet.

I think the Democrats should take any celebrity that has potential and push them up the ladder.

We tried that before with Reagan and Trump. They fucked up the country in the long-run.

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Trump is constipated and Kamala is the plumber.

Yahoo! 

what can be, unburdened by what has been. 

💩

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

We tried that before with Reagan and Trump. They fucked up the country in the long-run.

In an alternate timeline where Arnold Schwarzenegger stayed in politics and had more influence within the Republican Party, the country would be in a much healthier place. So sometimes it can work out.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

30 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Arnold knows how to tear up a person.

This is how you reach out to younger voters:

This is not!

We know nothing about her, we don't even care if she will push for friendlier relationship with India or not, our state people want her to win because her maternal grandfather lived here long long ago. That's how deep family runs here 😂

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Tiruchirapalli/excitement-in-air-in-kamala-harris-ancestral-village-in-tamil-nadu/article68436804.ece

Yes, we have lots of coconuts here, and we take full credit for the meme.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_production_in_India

38 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Thats propaganda.

He has said he wants to debate her, why wouldn’t he? 

She can hold her own against him in a debate. Will be good to watch. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

IS THAT KAMALA IN ACTION, k she has potential. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Kamala is getting support, there is a fight, but nothing is granted for anybody.

A good VP choice from an identity politics point of view in this case would be a straight, white man, of which there are several good ones. It's a huge demographic and must be disputed to Trump and Vance both. Buttigieg is not bad, he is capable, but would be labeled as a minority too. Kamala made sense as a balance for a 78-year-old white man last time, now the tables are turned. This is an important fight, these choices have their weight, and can't be dismissed from the conversation.

I had not heard about Andy Beshear before, but he seems the perfect rival for Vance, and would do great in a debate against him. He defends the working class of deep America, instead of sounding a bit condescendent to them like Vance does. I hope she chooses him. She also did well not attending Netanyahu's infamous speech in Congress. A good sign, no more, no less.

I suggest she dances the Macarena dance in her rallies to gain Hispanics to her side too, or whatever is not outdated like that.

The Obamas have endorsed Mamala.. she is in now, baby.. 😀

1 minute ago, Merkabah Star said:

The Obamas have endorsed Mamala.. she is in now, baby.. 😀

Not Mamala, Obamala.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Not Mamala, Obamala.

The Obamas aren’t going to touch this one.. 

😀