Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

567 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I would yell at her face if I could and tell her that she deserves to rot in her prison cell for the rest of her life.

I would do the exact same thing to RFK jr.

Democrats aren’t entitled to anyones vote. 

Telling other people how to vote is bullshit.  One person, one vote.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I liked the coconut example she gave. Lot of meaning there. Her diplomatic skills are good and she can easily evade a question without creating tension. That would be great for foreign relations. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Bandman said:

its all just a bunch of horseshit that would need to be deeply rooted out for a chance of society to really become conscious.

Of course.

But whining about it and voting 3rd party isn't gonna fix that.

Don't forget than people don't want to become really conscious. So here we are.

That's right, I don't care about utopian visions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

But whining about it and voting 3rd party isn't gonna fix that.

Don't forget than people don't want to become really conscious. So here we are.

That's right, I don't care about utopian visions.

Leo I'm curious if you supported Bernie in 2016 as you have mentioned you liked him as a conscious politician before.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Leo I'm curious if you supported Bernie in 2016 as you have mentioned you liked him as a conscious politician before.

I supported him in spirit but I didn't vote in the Dem primaries because in Nevada we didn't have primaries, we had weird closed caucases.

But if Bernie was on a voting ballot I would vote for him.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I supported him in spirit but I didn't vote in the Dem primaries because in Vegas we didn't have primaries, we had weird closed caucases.

But if Bernie was on a voting ballot I would vote for him.

We could've been on such a different timeline. I am always curious how a Bernie presidency would have looked :(

Gotta work with the situation we are in now. I am still trying to convince myself Kamala can win against Trump easily.

Edited by Paradoxed

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

Kamala can win against Trump easily.

Not easily, but she has a decent shot.

1 minute ago, Paradoxed said:

am still trying to convince myself Kamala can win against Trump easily.

I don't think it is going to be easy, but it's definitely possible. She has to be consistent with her appearances and solidify her position on important topics, such as foreign policy, inflation, immigration, etc. We don't yet know the platform she is running on outside of her strong abortion position. 

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but how is she going to like it when Trump imprisons her and every other leftist out there in the country for their protests if Trump becomes president?

…………………………………..

I would yell at her face if I could and tell her that she deserves to rot in her prison cell for the rest of her life.

I would do the exact same thing to RFK jr.

Good lord! 

6 minutes ago, Ero said:

I don't think it is going to be easy, but it's definitely possible. She has to be consistent with her appearances and solidify her position on important topics, such as foreign policy, inflation, immigration, etc. We don't yet know the platform she is running on outside of her strong abortion position. 

Do you think that she is a weak candidate against Trump? I fear that mostly. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

I worry people can't get excited about Kamala. Sorta like how we voted in Biden, but nobody was particularly excited about it.

Is Trump more hated than he is loved?

Edited by Paradoxed

6 hours ago, Raze said:

I think Kamala should just not attack Trump and focus entirely on delivering a positive message so we only hear hopeful things from her, leave attacking Trump to everyone else. 

Exactly. Trump needs to not attack her too, if he wants to win. They all need to just chill the fuck out. 

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Exactly. Trump needs to not attack her too, if he wants to win. They all need to just chill the fuck out. 

There is no way in hell Trump will do that. And that’s the point, rather than falling into his frame and bickering, she’ll look so much more mature while he constantly tries to bait her. Of course her campaign and allies will still be attacking him.

2 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

I worry people can't get excited about Kamala. Sorta like how we voted in Biden, but nobody was particularly excited about it.

Is Trump more hated than he is loved?

It’s anyone’s game, she has an equally good shot of winning. It’s kind of genius she doesnt have a lot of time, could work in her favour. Her Veep choice could do it and she needs an all new speech writing team and stylist. Wardrobe has to change, she needs to dress like a president. Hair too. Tied back would make her more serious looking. 

She needs me to style her. 😀

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

There is no way in hell Trump will do that. And that’s the point, rather than falling into his frame and bickering, she’ll look so much more mature while he constantly tries to bait her. Of course her campaign and allies will still be attacking him.

Look at him in the debate, he shut the eff up. So his team around him are getting in his head finally. JD Vance can attack her instead. That was a genius VP choice. She needs to  pick Gretchen or what Leo said, Pete.  

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

It’s anyone’s game, she has an equally good shot of winning. It’s kind of genius she doesnt have a lot of time, could work in her favour. Her Veep choice could do it and she needs an all new speech writing team and stylist. Wardrobe has to change, she needs to dress like a president. Hair too. Tied back would make her more serious looking. 

She needs me to style her. 😀

Is Mayor Pete a good VP candidate?

There are all those videos of Kamala Harris just being empty headed:

Trump could really destroy her if she isn't on her shit.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Do you think that she is a weak candidate against Trump? I fear that mostly. 

I don't think so. She still has to convince voters, but Trump seems to forget what lost him the election in 2021 - the demographic that likes the over-zealous rhetoric and personal attacks is a minority. The moderate voter in swing states that doesn't follow politics closely is the one who essentially decides.

8 minutes ago, Raze said:

And that’s the point, rather than falling into his frame and bickering, she’ll look so much more mature while he constantly tries to bait her.

That's definitely true, but I still think she has to forcefully check him when he is spewing lies, otherwise she may look weak. This is regretfully something that will be examined due to her being potentially the first woman president. I hope her prosecutor background shines. Trump needs to be met precisely with that strong and poignant critique. 

Edited by Ero

3 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

Is Mayor Pete a good VP candidate?

There are all those videos of Kamala Harris just being empty headed:

Trump could really destroy her if she isn't on her shit.

Pete could work well, a nice energy balance. 

Kamala is a mess, she needs to just read her teleprompter, and then she could win. 😀

Posted (edited)

The young Turks talking about the right wingers attacking Kamala. Candace is vile about her, i love it. 😂

Edited by Merkabah Star