Merkabah Star

President Kamala Harris.

560 posts in this topic

I feel she is a good option.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

Is she writing that to children?

Sorry for America but I feel better a senile man than this.

I thought that meme was a joke, but maybe she did say that? Thats basically how she talks though, it’s pretty bad. 

Posted (edited)

I'm probably going to vote for Jill Stein. I read her policy platform, and it checks out. I will vote for candidates for whom I best agree with, no more selling my vote out to the lesser of two evils and/or candidates I don't agree with just to stop another candidate. 

https://www.jillstein2024.com/platform

Btw, I live in solidly blue Maryland, so you don't have to worry about me tipping a swing state for Trump.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

57 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I'm probably going to vote for Jill Stein. I read her policy platform, and it checks out. I will vote for candidates for whom I best agree with, no more selling my vote out to the lesser of two evils and/or candidates I don't agree with just to stop another candidate. 

Btw, I live in solidly blue Maryland, so you don't have to worry about me tipping a swing state for Trump.

Good idea. I stopped voting for the two main parties in my country years ago. 

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If you're going to vote third party, I appreciate that you're at least being strategic about it.

In reality, if you want more choices push for Ranked Choice voting in your state.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Kamala mash up, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? 😂😂

Posted (edited)

When life gives you an orange orangatang, you throw coconuts at him.

Kamala is ready.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

I think Kamala should just not attack Trump and focus entirely on delivering a positive message so we only hear hopeful things from her, leave attacking Trump to everyone else. 

Polls show Trump still has a lead over her https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_harris_vs_kennedy_vs_stein_vs_west-8510.html

A inspiration focused campaign would be something new and potentially gain ground.

Just non stop roasting Trump has been happening since 2015 and I don’t think is moving any needles at this point.

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Raze said:

I think Kamala should just not attack Trump and focus entirely on delivering a positive message so we only hear hopeful things from her

No! She has to hit Trump hard on his devilry, and also offer a positive vision.

Attacking Trump is crucial for riling up the Dem base.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Raze said:

I think Kamala should just not attack Trump and focus entirely on delivering a positive message so we only hear hopeful things from her, leave attacking Trump to everyone else. 

Polls show Trump still has a lead over her https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_harris_vs_kennedy_vs_stein_vs_west-8510.html

A inspiration focused campaign would be something new, just non stop roasting Trump has been happening since 2015 and I don’t think is moving anymore needles.

There are still plenty of low-information, disengaged Americans who aren't aware of Project 2025, or that a second Trump presidency would effectively be the end of American democracy.

Having a presidential candidate who is able to confidently and articulately emphasize that Trump is not a normal presidential candidate is essential.

Kamala has a background as a prosecutor - she should lean into that, since she's running against a criminal. Emphasizing that her administration is a vote for Law and Order, decency and sanity, while her opponent is a harbinger of lawlessness and chaos.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No! She has to hit Trump hard on his devilry, and also offer a positive vision.

Attacking Trump is crucial for riling up the Dem base.

Hillary’s entire campaign was bashing Trump and she lost.

Biden’s campaign was “build back better” and won.

Trump is criticized by almost everyone else non stop. The dem based is as riled up as they can be. What independents want is something to aspire to and a uniting figure.

43 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

There are still plenty of low-information, disengaged Americans who aren't aware of Project 2025, or that a second Trump presidency would effectively be the end of American democracy.

Having a presidential candidate who is able to confidently and articulately emphasize that Trump is not a normal presidential candidate is essential.

Kamala has a background as a prosecutor - she should lean into that, since she's running against a criminal. Emphasizing that her administration is a vote for Law and Order, decency and sanity, while her opponent is a harbinger of lawlessness and chaos.

a huge portion of independents think Trumps charges are politically motivated

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/plurality-americans-trumps-guilty-verdict-correct-hush-money/story?id=110744698

Kamala already has the democratic base, she needs to focus on appealing to everyone else, and they don’t want to hear “I’ll send trump to jail” 24/7

Edited by Raze

Can't say she's my favorite but I'm enjoying all of the coconut memes on tiktok. 

People definitely seem more energized and optimistic which is nice. 

I can't say how this will end but this season of America has no filler episodes and the aliens are watching at the edge of their seats lmao. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Posted (edited)

I am glad that there will very likely be no real open convention process for choosing a new nominee. That will keep that no-contest key locked true for her and her party. 

I believe that next thing that really needs to be dealt with ASAP is those horrible spoilers, RFK jr. and Jill Stein. If they aren’t taken down, then they will very likely cause Trump to be elected again like what happened in 2016. RFK jr. is particularly a major liability for Harris.

Edited by Hardkill

7 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Cool! I voted for her in 2016 for the same reason.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Willie said:

Cool! I voted for her in 2016 for the same reason.

Jill Stein is being incredibly selfish! She willing to jeopardize our country’s entire Democrat! She helped elect Trump in 2016!

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Jill Stein is being incredibly selfish! She willing to jeopardize our country’s entire Democrat! She helped elect Trump in 2016!

Bro, leftists gonna leftist.

You know this by now.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bro, leftists gonna leftist.

You know this by now.

Yeah, but how is she going to like it when Trump imprisons her and every other leftist out there in the country for their protests if Trump becomes president?

How is going to like it when Trump and his administration devastate our country’s natural environment like never before?

Edited by Hardkill

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

but how is she going to like it when Trump imprisons her

Look on the bright side: You can visit her in prison and laugh in her face.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Look on the bright side: You can visit her in prison and laugh in her face.

I would yell at her face if I could and tell her that she deserves to rot in her prison cell for the rest of her life.

I would do the exact same thing to RFK jr.

Just now, Hardkill said:

I would yell at her face if I could and tell her that she deserves to rot in her prison cell for the rest of her life.

I would do the exact same thing to RFK jr.

Stay classy.