cjoseph90

Youtube Premium

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hey, has anyone purchased Youtube Premium? worth the money for not having the annoying adverts every 10mins? how much do you pay?

sorry posted this in wrong section, could it be moved to off topic mods 

Edited by cjoseph90
m

Posted (edited)

I pay around €13.27 for YT music and get normal YouTube premium bundled with it as well. 

I subscribed to it so I can listen to music with the screen turned off and downloading songs for offline traveling.

Edited by MarkKol

Posted (edited)

I think it’s worth it. No ads, can download videos, and can Lock Screen without the video stopping. Also you get YouTube music with it too instead of paying for Spotify or something as well. I really like YouTube music. 

YouTube music is its own app. 

Ads cause brain rot

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's great.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just be mindful of over consuming YouTube videos if you have Premium. Very easy to do without all the ads distracting you.

@Yimpa Easy to do regardless but now without the ads for stuff you’ll never buy anyway lol

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

When you install the Brave browser on your phone 1) you don't get ads on Youtube 2) you can add videos to Brave Playlist which you can listen to when the phone is locked down and 3) you can download the videos in Brave Playlist for offline use.

I recommend the Brave browser. Of course the Youtube experience on the app is better, but on the other hand you might want to downgrade your experience a bit so that it's not that addictive. If you're more selective with the videos you watch (actually look up a video you want to watch in a given moment) then using web browser Youtube is totally sufficient imo.

And it's free. :)

Edited by Sincerity

Posted (edited)

Hell yes. I use YouTube probably more than anything else, so why not get the best experience?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

40 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Ads cause brain rot

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's great.

I made fun of it before but I'm subscribed to YT Premium.

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

When you install the Brave browser on your phone 1) you don't get ads on Youtube 2) you can add videos to Brave Playlist which you can listen to when the phone is locked down and 3) you can download the videos in Brave Playlist for offline use.

I recommend the Brave browser. Of course the Youtube experience on the app is better, but on the other hand you might want to downgrade your experience a bit so that it's not that addictive. If you're more selective with the videos you watch (actually look up a video you want to watch in a given moment) then using web browser Youtube is totally sufficient imo.

And it's free. :)

Using Brave but completely missed that Playlist feature.

I have it and it's good, you can get a family discount if that fits your life

Can’t live without it now

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

Install Brave browser and never worry about ads again. Not just YouTube. But all of internet. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Just be mindful of over consuming YouTube videos if you have Premium. Very easy to do without all the ads distracting you.

Yeah this, im already addicted to YouTube so yh i need to be more mindful of my screentime. But most of the time i consume high quality content.

Thanks for your answers guys

9 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

I have it and it's good, you can get a family discount if that fits your life

How much do y'all pay? As just wanna see if same price more or less

There are workarounds if you are using YT on Windows or Android like YT Vanced and ad Blocker but if you don't want to do that, YT premium is a way to go. 

I think it's worth the money.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.