Butters

I've finally figured it out

23 posts in this topic

I figured out that there is nothing to be figured out.

All figuring out is just a game of the mind, trying to understand what it can never understand and bathing in its self created glory of finally getting how this works. It's a part of me just trying to find comfort in a  illusionary certainty  that will never exist.

Man, I am so glad I figured that out. Now I can finally rest in peace...

On 06/07/2024 at 11:30 AM, Butters said:

By game and rules you mean expanding love? 

I mean that consciousness have clearly accumulated certain tendencies and attachments in each body/mind.

If one just does as there aren´t any and act as like is all the work is done, the ok, one can tell oneself that but what is the purpose? One does not advance like that.

Actually have you watched Leo's video on ketamine? Very interesting. 

No! Can you share it? 

On 06/07/2024 at 9:41 PM, hoodrow trillson said:

Yeah I'm not going to bite dude lol, have a nice day

maybe I over exaggerated lol.

7 minutes ago, theleelajoker said:

I figured out that there is nothing to be figured out.

All figuring out is just a game of the mind, trying to understand what it can never understand and bathing in its self created glory of finally getting how this works. It's a part of me just trying to find comfort in a  illusionary certainty  that will never exist.

Man, I am so glad I figured that out. Now I can finally rest in peace...

nice one

The watcher is your awareness which comes from the heart. That never ends, unless the sun decides to give you a new consciousness, but that usually happens outside of incarnation. Then the awareness is still there, it just expresses itself differently.

You are right, the silence, the vibrations of the soul through the causal, are everything you ultimately need. The silence is a spiritual path in itself.