Butters

I've finally figured it out

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just be, and stop theorizing. Although theorizing can be part of being.

So really I haven't figured anything out. 

Is there then nothing to figure out? If not, then what are we doing here? 

Is this forum just a nice masturbation for the mind? 

And is just being a masturbation for the soul? 

Why does Leo call life a dream? It doesn't seem accurate. It's more like an ongoing being that just is. However, there does seem to be some 'watcher' or some consciousness present that is not inside of the simulation; consciousness. 

Edited by Butters

There’s  a crazy amount of ways to explain all of it… this is just one of them.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Butters said:

Why does Leo call life a dream? It doesn't seem accurate.

Well, it’s not just Leo’s idea, in certain shamanic traditions and philosophies this life is called a waking life or waking dream, it basically means we dream in to reality, life is an experiance and we are here to simply experiance and grow through this experiance. So it really depends on which perspective you use but you have a choice of many and each will provide a different experiance for you, and isn’t that wonderful!! 

Edited by Evelyna

@Yimpa @Evelyna isn't it miraculous that we are connected through the same experience and same consciousness? This is something I had overlooked in the past, but it's really special. 

@Butters our experiences can also be vastly different.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Why does Leo call life a dream? It doesn't seem accurate.

The only dream is the Individual that thinks it has a life, it's separate from the rest and that it is thinking thoughts and it's ideas about life, reality existence and that it is inside a Universe. Thoughts, ideas, concepts, insights, perceptions etcetc.....that's the dream. "Reality" is alive and kicking. The Absolute is not a dream. IT appears as one dreaming and whatever appears is real. The illusion is not in the appearances, but in the thoughts and ideas about what's appearing; which is dependent on the individual's dream, it's construct and worldviews, perceptions and survival agenda and mechanisms.

There is no one seeing anything, hearing anything, speaking or thinking anything. These are only appearances; and the separate self thinks these things are happening to it and it owns everything that arises within it's bubble. It's life happening and talking happening, hearing happening etcetc but for and to no one. That's why it's called a dream.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I've been on this forum while I was having an "awakening" and from what I remember:

There's no one here.  And there's no one behind your eyes reading my post.  That "nothing" is the same US but there's no plural "US" it's just ALL ONE. We are like avatars/phantoms in a world that doesn't exist.  We EXIST and co-exist as these avatars so we discuss things on here about the dream world (this world).  There's actually nothing to get, you've always got it and you're always it.  Easier said than done but one you have a breakthrough it's insanely obvious lol.  So obvious and overlooked it feels like a joke.  It's like remembering something.

So in a way, yes this forum is masturbation but it's inescapable.  What else is there to do?

46 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only dream is the Individual that thinks it has a life, it's separate from the rest and that it is thinking thoughts and it's ideas about life, reality existence and that it is inside a Universe. Thoughts, ideas, concepts, insights, perceptions etcetc.....that's the dream. "Reality" is alive and kicking. The Absolute is not a dream. IT appears as one dreaming and whatever appears is real. The illusion is not in the appearances, but in the thoughts and ideas about what's appearing; which is dependent on the individual's dream, it's construct and worldviews, perceptions and survival agenda and mechanisms.

There is no one seeing anything, hearing anything, speaking or thinking anything. These are only appearances; and the separate self thinks these things are happening to it and it owns everything that arises within it's bubble. It's life happening and talking happening, hearing happening etcetc but for and to no one. That's why it's called a dream.

Sure, from your perspective, to you that’s what it is, and that’s great, and probably to many people which would lead to assumption that truth ( referring to experiencing the world)  is always slightly different to each person or a collective but even in a collective each person will have slightly different experiance. 
There is a saying that I say all the time , it goes : the world is what you think it is. Depending on your point of view a water gourd can be half-empty or half-full and depending on attitude problem can be an obstacle or a challenge, our thinking affects our experiance.  

1 minute ago, Evelyna said:

Sure, from your perspective, to you that’s what it is, and that’s great, and probably to many people which would lead to assumption that truth ( referring to experiencing the world)  is always slightly different to each person or a collective but even in a collective each person will have slightly different experiance. 
There is a saying that I say all the time , it goes : the world is what you think it is. Depending on your point of view a water gourd can be half-empty or half-full and depending on attitude problem can be an obstacle or a challenge, our thinking affects our experiance.  

Yes, and it is just a perspective and a story like everything else that's been said about the Absolute. I agree, and it's all true depending on who's perceiving.

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

I've been on this forum while I was having an "awakening" and from what I remember:

There's no one here.  And there's no one behind your eyes reading my post.  That "nothing" is the same US but there's no plural "US" it's just ALL ONE. We are like avatars/phantoms in a world that doesn't exist.  We EXIST and co-exist as these avatars so we discuss things on here about the dream world (this world).  There's actually nothing to get, you've always got it and you're always it.  Easier said than done but one you have a breakthrough it's insanely obvious lol.  So obvious and overlooked it feels like a joke.  It's like remembering something.

So in a way, yes this forum is masturbation but it's inescapable.  What else is there to do?

❤️

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Actually Awaken instead of telling Yourself all of that as if you have actually done the work. 

You guys dont get as long as you Keep playing those games you Will not see real Truth, real Freedom.

Almost nobody here understands that Consciousness is Either in a process of Liberation or bondage. If you dont want to play by the rules Enjoy the bondage, dont think you are in freedom. You are not. You are not walking towards It as long as you think you understand the Game 

You think there isnt a Game. But there is. You designed It but now you dont want to play It. Well, that is not wise. 

Edited by Javfly33

13 hours ago, Butters said:

This Forum is a Solipsistic Orgy

13 hours ago, Butters said:

Why does Leo call life a dream? It doesn't seem accurate. It's more like an ongoing being that just is.

What you describe is just stream entry. Once being becomes mature and deep and you abide in it...

Beingness becomes consciousness.

When Consciousness matures and becomes stable it becomes Pure Consciousness.

(Dream Realization usually comes around here)

When Pure Consciousness matures and becomes stable it becomes Infinity.

And so on so forth...

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Actually Awaken instead of telling Yourself all of that as if you have actually done the work. 

You guys dont get as long as you Keep playing those games you Will not see real Truth, real Freedom.

Almost nobody here understands that Consciousness is Either in a process of Liberation or bondage. If you dont want to play by the rules Enjoy the bondage, dont think you are in freedom. You are not. You are not walking towards It as long as you think you understand the Game 

You think there isnt a Game. But there is. You designed It but now you dont want to play It. Well, that is not wise. 

By game and rules you mean expanding love? 

Actually have you watched Leo's video on ketamine? Very interesting. 

Edited by Butters

Just being present and not using your mind for introspection and contemplation will turn y'all into Feral Buddhist Critters

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

31 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Just being present and not using your mind for introspection and contemplation will turn y'all into Feral Buddhist Critters

What do you mean by not using the mind? 

8 hours ago, Davino said:
22 hours ago, Butters said:

Lol. All for one, one for all.

Know thyself....

9 hours ago, Davino said:

23 hours ago, Butters said:

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. All for one, one for all.

NO!

22 hours ago, Butters said:

Why does Leo call life a dream? It doesn't seem accurate. It's more like an ongoing being that just is. However, there does seem to be some 'watcher' or some consciousness present that is not inside of the simulation; consciousness. 

First ask your self: How did I learn to write? or first how did I learn to think? But first to think you had to learn to even know you are yourself "the thinker of thougths" and previous even you had to learn to walk, suck your mother breast and all. You have to understand how you concepted you into existence. Is easy just to sit down and say : Ahhh ok is just this... good.. lalalalal. No, every action I am performng now, using my fingers to write in a board.. All this automatic action had to be slowly crafted and even the assumption that when I click in the next square with a symbol will result in a correspondend symbol in the screen above. Could be the case that one day I hit the letter F and instead of F a G would appear. 

I feel a pain in my back but I dont see my back

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah I'm not going to bite dude lol, have a nice day

On 7/5/2024 at 3:39 PM, Butters said:

I would say all of this, the "figuring" part anyways comes from our addiction to our Intellect, which is a sort of calculating sort of intelligence, which is Survival based, its trying to help us live another day in a better way than yesterday, Better in this context is subjective in experience, the homeless person on the street has a different subjective experience of Better than the Millionaire in the high rise condo..

There is another form of Intelligence that we as Humans have access to, I like to say that Awareness is that Intelligence, it is not memory based, its what is going on now within Your Perception Based, as well it is sort of Based on how You are within Yourself, if Your Depressed within Yourself, then Your Perception of things will be based off of this, when Blissed Out this changes it too, so when one is in a high level of Awareness, they are accessing an Intelligence that is not logic or intellect based, this leads on to higher Potentials of Understanding and Perception and Knowing in Life..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru