Butters

Evil Eye

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I had never really heard of Evil Eye until recently I became aware of it because of these YouTube videos 

https://youtu.be/pjX1gffD_CA?si=3vWZ08T_K5yTBkWG

It was only after watching this that I became aware there was an evil eye on me and I know exactly who placed it. I've had them before and also removed through these YouTube cleansing videos. 

Evil eyes always get placed by the same types of people I think that's what I've noticed so far. 

Yesterday I was feeling fantastic and all of a sudden got a nasty cough and almost had to throw up. I have no health issues. It went over but at night I was just exhausted. Today I was drained energetically. Then I saw this video which he actually uploaded last night and it just made sense. All the events from yesterday were just fucking weird and now I understand why. 

What have been your experiences with evil eye and removal? Hopefully preventing them as well? 

Edited by Butters

Things are affecting your body that you’re not aware of and it’s not related to magic

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

22 hours ago, Butters said:

What have been your experiences with evil eye and removal?

Ironically, I am seeing an eye doctor soon. Doctor thinks I might have corneal abrasion.

1 hour ago, integral said:

Things are affecting your body that you’re not aware of and it’s not related to magic

Idk man, the events of that day were just really odd. Like both an elevator and the escalator stopped working right as I got on them. Then a lady told me it was because of me.

11 hours ago, Butters said:

Idk man, the events of that day were just really odd. Like both an elevator and the escalator stopped working right as I got on them. Then a lady told me it was because of me.

WAT??? Why did she blame it on you? 😂

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, integral said:

WAT??? Why did she blame it on you? 😂

She didn't blame me lol she said in the sweetest tone of voice "it's you!" and then I said "what?" she said the escalator light was green and then turned red right as I got on. I got back to that same subway station 5 hours later and the exact same thing happened and we all had to take the stairs. 

Right before that I got a comment on my ig from some Jesus freak who said she had a very important message for me. 

The events of that day were just uncanny or felt supernatural somehow. 

Edited by Butters

I don't know if it's real. I'm still trying to figure it out.

It might sound like complete superstition, but on the other hand, it may not be complete superstition because our thoughts, words, and the expression of our eyes (the window to the soul) create a certain energy, and this energy has some effect on other people. It might be that it also has an effect on reality itself.

I grew up in a home that heavily believes in the evil eye. My mother and grandmother always "knew" if someone cursed us with the evil eye and were very careful to not attract the evil eye. 

As a result, my life revolved around doing things that would not attract the evil eye, like bragging and making someone jealous.

This is a stage purple belief and I can see why this was created in this tribal mentality.

It may have some old forgotten wisdom that is still relevant. I need to investigate further.

👽

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Lila9 said:

like bragging and making someone jealous.

Yes! That's precisely what happened. I wasn't bragging but I just shared things about my life that made this person jealous of me. Not on purpose, he shouldn't have asked if he don't want an answer 😑 

But this person wasn't even trying to have a genuine conversation it was like they're  a narcissist. Intuitively I did not enjoy this person's company at all but answered him to be polite. 

As a result, my life revolved around doing things that would not attract the evil eye

That might have also caused you some limiting beliefs as an adult, have you thought about that? I just found out about this stuff randomly on Youtube but after doing those Reiki healings I did feel the curse lifted. 

@Lila9 Does the person who cast the evil eye know they're doing it? Or it is not on purpose? 

Edited by Butters

10 hours ago, Butters said:

Yes! That's precisely what happened. I wasn't bragging but I just shared things about my life that made this person jealous of me. Not on purpose, he shouldn't have asked if he don't want an answer 😑 

But this person wasn't even trying to have a genuine conversation it was like they're  a narcissist. Intuitively I did not enjoy this person's company at all but answered him to be polite. 

Yes, they may be a narcissist and I suppose your intuition was correct. This type of people don’t know how to control their jealousy and are energetically draining in general.

10 hours ago, Butters said:

That might have also caused you some limiting beliefs as an adult, have you thought about that? I just found out about this stuff randomly on Youtube but after doing those Reiki healings I did feel the curse lifted. 

@Lila9 Does the person who cast the evil eye know they're doing it? Or it is not on purpose? 

Yes, I am still trying to understand what effect it took on my psyche, I think it mainly made me more careful around people.

I am happy that the Reiki video was effective for you, oddly enough, I don’t know whether I am currently cursed but after watching it, I feel cleansed.

There are also special jewelries for protection against the evil eye and various rituals for cleansing. 

I think that in most times people are unconscious of casting evil eye, maybe because they are unconscious of the energy they present to the universe and to others.

But some do it with intention and malice.

I have found this interesting video about the evil eye from a woman who academically studying those themes:

👽

I was given an evil eye by an elemental through the use of lsd. Took about 13 years or so to cure, because of various other issues. The evil eye is not as bad as it sounds, and can be meditated out reasonable quickly if you arnt facing other challenges. It would take about 3 years of meditation, because the evil eye is a mental plane curse. It makes the individual eye see everything in a negative light, and even tries to pass the curse onto others through extension. I noticed once when I unconsciously tried to give the evil eye to someone else, and they rejected it... so its only the soul which will agree to accept or reject it, as its based on karma etc.

But even though I had it, I had much larger problems. So its not great, and most people who get it will suffer from it as it will probably ruin their social life, and perhaps their work life too. But essentially compared to other things out there, its not a big deal.