Psych2Awak3n

Caught in a web of thoughts

9 posts in this topic

Many of you are digging yourself further and further into delusion. It pains me to see.

You see or hear words, create an idea in your mind structured around those words, and you take that as being reality. You think you know all about life, suffering or this idea of awakening. Let me ask you, why do you think this? Because you think your mind's framework of these things has been layered accurately through listening to different people, reading different books etc?

You are trying to acquire insight into the truth, which is always changing, which is NOW, and you think you will get there by being stuck in ideas you gathered from the past, or ideas you have about the future? (Eg if I just learn enough, one day I will get it). Can you see the contradiction? It's really right in front of you, you're just running away from it by seeking this and that and running away from this and that... Always stuck in the same loops.

Is there anything beyond this loop? Is it possible to step out of this loop? I hope you can find the answer, because nobody can answer it for you. The truth lies in experience, not words.

@Psych2Awak3n But words and thoughts arise in experience in the same way clouds pass by in the Infinite Awake Sky of Consciousness.

How come you reject some figments of Reality? As impure or false. It is all Truth itself, existence. This has to be realized. Infinity in its Infinite form has to be experienced, cognised and stabilized.

The irony here is that you do exactly what you critique! You do have your point but you are not still beyond your point. So humble yourself, keep working and destroy the egoic fragment of your psyche that says: I know better you fools! 

And replace it with: I don't know shit and I let every moment to humble me, to teach me, to fuck me in my open and receptive ass.

Something like that, you could give it a try. Maybe you like it?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The problem is not the arising of thoughts, it is the mistaking of thoughts as reality, which we do in many ways, some more subtle than others.

I see my post was mistaken as a kind attack or childish ploy for recognition, that was not the intention of my post.

Who is there to humble? Who is there that would be taught? Psychologically, there is no self. It's all thoughts of which certain words are picked and given meaning. A thought that says "I am learning" is completely void of any meaning because it's foundations are illusory. 

There is nothing to try, nothing to learn. The very idea that there is something to learn or to gain is what is preventing everyone from seeing what is.

1 minute ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

The problem is not the arising of thoughts, it is the mistaking of thoughts as reality, which we do in many ways, some more subtle than others.

I see my post was mistaken as a kind attack or childish ploy for recognition, that was not the intention of my post.

Who is there to humble? Who is there that would be taught? Psychologically, there is no self. It's all thoughts of which certain words are picked and given meaning. A thought that says "I am learning" is completely void of any meaning because it's foundations are illusory. 

There is nothing to try, nothing to learn. The very idea that there is something to learn or to gain is what is preventing everyone from seeing what is.

This is not true. Even if you recognize what you really are, life is still going, suffering, peace, joy, still happening. İf someone slaps you, what would you do? Walking the path and knowing the path is different. After enlightenment, life is waiting for you to learn. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

Many of you are digging yourself further and further into delusion. It pains me to see.

You see or hear words, create an idea in your mind structured around those words, and you take that as being reality. You think you know all about life, suffering or this idea of awakening. Let me ask you, why do you think this? Because you think your mind's framework of these things has been layered accurately through listening to different people, reading different books etc?

You are trying to acquire insight into the truth, which is always changing, which is NOW, and you think you will get there by being stuck in ideas you gathered from the past, or ideas you have about the future? (Eg if I just learn enough, one day I will get it). Can you see the contradiction? It's really right in front of you, you're just running away from it by seeking this and that and running away from this and that... Always stuck in the same loops.

Is there anything beyond this loop? Is it possible to step out of this loop? I hope you can find the answer, because nobody can answer it for you. The truth lies in experience, not words.

I understand the message you're trying to relay here. What, you're missing though (but not really), is delusion is not really the case, only appears to be. No one is saved from another's teaching. It only appears that way. You're also doing what you're saying others are doing. You see or hear words, create an idea in your mind about people being deluded and now you're convinced there are deluded people and this pains you to see. Pains you to see is just a thought also that came with an image and you owned that thought and image to be yours. 

I've been where you are. Thinking people are being deluded and are seeking for what's Infront of them and blah blah blah. That's also what's appearing to happen. It is still the case. Not saying it's right, wrong or indifferent; just saying it is what is; and it's all just an appearance. Even my flacking your flacking is what's happening. There's nothing you can say about this that's not appearing and whatever is appearing is "Truth", even the reading of your message by everyone - that's the experience. You said truth isn't found in words but experience. What you're failing to recognize is the experience, in this case, was in the reading of your words. This cannot be escaped and there are no right ways or wrong ways but only in the dream of separation which isn't really happening anyway, so deluded people that pains you to see is also delusion, but not really, only appears to be.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

May you all be free from the constant analysis and deconstructing and find everlasting truth, which is only found away from thought.

12 minutes ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

May you all be free from the constant analysis and deconstructing and find everlasting truth, which is only found away from thought.

Truth isn't lost. Thought is time, thought is space. That how you're even able to analyze your analysis.

Know thyself....

I'm digging a hole to worship God in

Posted (edited)

I don't understand the demonization of thought.

Most people don't even know how to think properly.

You should think more and better, evolve your thinking, make it in parallel, multidimensional and multiperspectival.

So much so that you are able to unclutch from thinking and connect back again at will.

Mastery of thought and Mind instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God