Jannes

Awkward at physical escalation

12 posts in this topic

So when I do night game nowadays its not that hard for me to start a conversation and I often get a good vibe and attraction going. The problem is on the dance floor where girls expect me to get physical. I just dont know how to physically escalate at all. I have seen so many eye rolls at this point from girls who I initially attracted but then became uninterested because I didnt take action it gets to my nerves. The problem is that I haven't properly developed certain interpersonal skills. I am golden at most but I completely miss a few and physical touches are part of the ones I miss. So its not just that I fear going for touches its also that I dont really know how to do it. So I have this giant fear that when I created a good vibe with a girl that I destroy it all with an awkward touch. 

I have observed how other people physically escalate maybe I just have to do that more. But maybe there are smarter ways to learn it or strategies around it?

Try to do physical openers on the dance floor. Nothing to lose since you haven't built up any sort of vibe.

Use your sexual energy to your advantage. Think "I want to fuck you"

18 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Use your sexual energy to your advantage. Think "I want to fuck you"

xD

Posted (edited)

Google Kino Escalation Ladder. Read it, then practice it every night you go out. It's easy. You just need balls and practice.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, thenondualtankie said:

Nothing to lose since you haven't built up any sort of vibe.

Except for getting kicked out of the club, that’s a pretty big thing to lose. All it takes is one tiny mistake if you’re a guy. Someone on here got kicked out just for whispering something in a girl’s ear. I’d want to believe people are just unreasonably strict in my area, but he lives in Scotland and I’ve heard similar stories from elsewhere. Forget about having great vibes and being super expressive, how the fuck are we supposed to simply just keep calm knowing how thin the ice we’re standing on is? 

The club that I go to is one of a kind it is very hard to replace. If I get kicked out I get kicked out forever so I don't wanna risk that by being too ballzy. 

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Google Kino Escalation Ladder. Read it, then practice it every night you go out. It's easy. You just need balls and practice.

There's other PuAs who say don't do any physical escalation. 

38 minutes ago, Butters said:

There's other PuAs who say don't do any physical escalation. 

Are they talking about night game club settings?

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Are they talking about night game club settings?

I think so but I don't think they've got a good point. It's just natural to touch people in club (not unprompted from behind tho 😂). 

Edited by Butters