integral

Liquid multivitamin recommendations?

10 posts in this topic

What go to brands do you guys recommend for a general multivitamin or individual vitamins, a just to be safe morning or weekly dose? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

NOW

I AM a construct

3 minutes ago, integral said:

just to be safe morning or weekly dose? 

Instructions on label are suggested usage. Use that as a baseline and customize if/as needed.

I AM a construct

B-complex Pure encapsulation

The devil is in the details.

Basic B-complexe of thorne too btw

The devil is in the details.

Tinctures are very good but they are not multivitamin, they are usually a combination of one or two different herbs or whatever form. I've never seen a liquid multivitamin. I do suggest if taking multivitamin pills, to make sure it is derived from whole foods.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Princess Arabia how many supplements do you take? 

It varies. I'll buy a bottle of black seed oil and take till its done. Then I may switch to Oil of Oregano for a few short weeks. Then I may buy a tincture bottle of say Rhodiola/Olive Leaf Extract/Astragalus.....whatever comes to mind. I'll buy a good quality green powder and put in water or smoothies. Stuff like that.

I never buy supplements from pharmacies or mainstream. Only from health food stores or online from a reputable company that I trust or familiar brands like Nature's Answer. I never buy in pill form unless it's made from whole foods or from a trusted company. Tinctures are my go too. The pills have fillers, cellulose and other stuff i don't trust. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Only from health food stores or online from a reputable company that I trust or familiar brands like Nature's Answer.

Very interesting. I’ve heard of Nature Made, but not Nature's Answer.

I AM a construct

26 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Very interesting. I’ve heard of Nature Made, but not Nature's Answer.

Know thyself....