RamPhoenix

Synthetic 5-meo / FULL release / Night of brahma / Final liberation

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/1dtf637/trip_report_two_sides_of_the_bufo_coin/

Amazing conversation.

Entering the Void/ Full release/ Ego dissolving, IMO should be viewed as "Night of Brahma/ Final liberation" 

When entering the VOID/ Full release is everyone's fear due to our mindset being negatively conditioned by organized religion, Matrix, wage slave, Rat race, neanderthal mindset? 

everyones thoughts??

Edited by RamPhoenix
better wording

Posted (edited)

Really interesting stuff. This is what I was talking about in the thread below when I mentioned how the samadhi induced by 5meo can take on at least two different forms. I'm fairly certain that the one involving white light (which is likely a "visual" representation of kundalini energy fully activating) is the one that should be aimed for. That's backed up by the clear distinction which can be made between the beneficial quality of the two types of experiences. I've seen this same story play out over and over in the countless trip reports I've read, and my own experience backs it up as well. The energetic and explosive samadhi is unbelievably empowering, both during the experience and for quite a while afterward.

Edited by What Am I

58 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/5MeODMT/comments/1dtf637/trip_report_two_sides_of_the_bufo_coin/

Amazing conversation.

Entering the Void/ Full release/ Ego dissolving, IMO should be viewed as "Night of Brahma/ Final liberation" 

When entering the VOID/ Full release is everyone's fear due to our mindset being negatively conditioned by organized religion, Matrix, wage slave, Rat race, neanderthal mindset? 

everyones thoughts??

"Liberation Requires Giving Up Attachment To The Body; The Path Of Devotion.

“Arjuna! People think that the worship of God with form and attributes is quite enough. This discipline will be of only some help; it will guide the person along the road only for a little while. For the Lord will not condescend to grant liberation for just this! He who aims at liberation must first give up attachment to the body. Without that, the Atmic stage cannot be attained. Identification with the body is the expression of ignorance. The Atma must be recognized as distinct from the objective world (prakriti).

“The craving for objective pleasure based on the unreal value attached to the world has to be removed by meditation and penance (tapas). When that craving is lost, the individual becomes like the dry nut inside the coconut shell, which becomes loose and unattached both to the shell and the fibre outside it; it does not germinate or sprout again; it will remain forever without being spoiled, the individual has no more birth and consequent death"

https://saispeaks.sathyasai.org/discourse/chapter-21

This resonates with me!!   One needs to have faith that entering the void/ ego dissolution / Full release/ Final liberation is just the separation of consciousness & our "skin suit". Now, is this the final step/layer or is the while light/ kundalini awakening the final step?  Imo, Void/ Final liberation is the peak experience/final step/ complete conscience unification/ top of maslows hiearchy of needs?   Finally, how should we view/experience/ process/integrate this FINAL peak experience/ Final liberation.  Is this the closest thing to what the word "GOD" means?? 

Im open to all ideas

R  

5 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

Im open to all ideas

R

Just don’t get lost in them.

Posted (edited)

This is purely theoretical, but I believe the two states are actually alternate manifestations of the same thing, with the difference in characteristics being tied to either having or not having the energetic hyperdimensional support of kundalini. It'd be like experiencing God with the lights off vs having the lights on.

I could be mistaken, but that's where I'm at with my current understanding of the multiple-nirvikalpa samadhi phenomenon.

Edited by What Am I

20 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Just don’t get lost in them.

agreed

21 hours ago, RamPhoenix said:

Amazing conversation.

everyones thoughts??

It is the best experience ever one can be experience. Best ride in the park. Amazing stuff.

However, and unfortunately, the experiencer is an illusion in first place, and recognition of that is enlightenment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

20 hours ago, What Am I said:

This is purely theoretical, but I believe the two states are actually alternate manifestations of the same thing, with the difference in characteristics being tied to either having or not having the energetic hyperdimensional support of kundalini. It'd be like experiencing God with the lights off vs having the lights on.

I could be mistaken, but that's where I'm at with my current understanding of the multiple-nirvikalpa samadhi phenomenon.

you are not mistaken, IMO

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition/6166/nirvikalpa-samadhi

"Yogapedia Explains Nirvikalpa Samadhi

Nirvikalpa samadhi is recognized as one of the highest states of consciousness, and the second stage of samadhi. In Hinduism and Buddhism, samadhi is regarded as the pinnacle of all spiritual and intellectual activity, in addition to being a precondition for attaining moksha (release from the cycle of death and rebirth). In yoga, Samadhi is considered to be the final limb of Patanjali’s eightfold path, a state in which individual and universal consciousness unite.

Although schools differ in their interpretation of how many levels of samadhi exist, it is agreed that the state prior to nirvikalpa samadhi is savikalpa samadhi, in which meditative absorption occurs and one’s experience of time and space alters. In savikalpa samadhi, thoughts still exist, but they do not affect the practitioner, whereas in nirvikalpa samadhi, mental activity merges with the self. As such, it is a state of total absorption, in which it is not possible to perceive any distinction between the knower, the act of knowing and the object known.

In nirvikalpa samadhi, the ego and samskaras (mental or emotional impressions) dissolve, leaving behind only pure consciousness. It is considered to be a state of being at one with the Divine, in which Atman (the individual self) and Brahman (universal consciousness) merge. It has been described as a state of oneness, limitless bliss or true ecstasy, but those who have documented it find it difficult to describe since it is a state beyond the thinking mind"

I resonate with these words.