Julian gabriel

The Greatest Questions Ever

36 posts in this topic

Why is it that a conscious free-will-possessing organism feels shame for doing things like breathing or standing wrong? e.g. how is it that simply being positioned a certain way that doesn't even feel wrong causes back pain?

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Why am I able to kiss perfectly fine in normal dreams but if I try to kiss in a lucid dream, most of the time everything just instantly turns black. How can there be such an utterly complex, insane, inexplicable self-sabotage mechanism?

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

How do we now precicely that we are in 2025? Why this number an not any other?if all is constructed how to know our calendar is nothing but a Hoax?

7 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

How do we now precicely that we are in 2025?

We are in 2024.

57% paranoid

8 hours ago, LastThursday said:

We are in 2024.

So how do you know that this is the rigth year? Based on who? And what measures? Is all made up

3 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

So how do you know that this is the rigth year? Based on who? And what measures? Is all made up

Exactly. There is no right year. It is completely arbritrary. There are other calendars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar

There is no conspiracy either though, just very good book keeping and dissemination of information - like the blockchain ledger of old. Did you know Britain lost 11 days in 1752? Bad book keeping.

57% paranoid

36 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Exactly. There is no right year. It is completely arbritrary. There are other calendars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar

There is no conspiracy either though, just very good book keeping and dissemination of information - like the blockchain ledger of old. Did you know Britain lost 11 days in 1752? Bad book keeping.

Yes this is what I was about to answer. I found this one

The Holocene calendar, also known as the Holocene Era or Human Era (HE), is a year numbering system that adds exactly 10,000 years to the currently dominant (AD/BC or CE/BCE) numbering scheme, placing its first year near the beginning of the Holocene geological epoch and the Neolithic Revolution, when humans shifted from a hunter-gatherer lifestyle to agriculture and fixed settlements. The current year by the Gregorian calendar, AD 2024, is 12024 HE in the Holocene calendar. The HE scheme was first proposed by Cesare Emiliani in 1993 (11993 HE),[1] though similar proposals to start a new calendar at the same date had been put forward decades earlier.

So, we actually dont know when we are, God dont count days. Infinity

Why is it that after all of the greatest minds of humanity, whoever they may have been, we still have abuse and genocide?

Why am I thinking?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

Why am I thinking?

Know thyself....

On 07/07/2024 at 1:48 PM, numbersinarow said:

Why am I able to kiss perfectly fine in normal dreams but if I try to kiss in a lucid dream, most of the time everything just instantly turns black. How can there be such an utterly complex, insane, inexplicable self-sabotage mechanism?

God want the best things in life to be felt in this waked dream reality and not at night. But at same time you can have good orgasms in wet dreams, but in my experience the day life ones are far better

23 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

God want the best things in life to be felt in this waked dream reality and not at night. But at same time you can have good orgasms in wet dreams, but in my experience the day life ones are far better

I really really hope that is the case. But since it's only lucid dreams that contain this issue I'm thinking it's an issue of individual power.

Why is it that the external limiting factors are always appearing as a thing-in-themselves, including in lucid dreams?

@Julian gabriel How to improve one's intelligence? The most important question for a human to answer.

The second most important, what is the ontology of being? And I only just thought of this, if anyone's been following previous words not that I'm attempting to tout my efforts as so far the most formal of my life though arguably it really just depends on one's perspective, this question is purely just an aspect to my developing work on transcendence. 

By this question, "ontology of being", to the level that we're unable to computationally categorise, interconnect and communicate with our experiences, God, given the level to which its memetically intertwined with the cycles of thought of the forum, is never even going to become a relevant thought we'll even have, at best it'll become an indoctrination, if we however have a truthful ontology on being that allows us to better organise our experiences through that triad, God becomes a misnomer, a misnomer that changes relative to one's graduation of a particular level in said hierarchy.

For example, in my previous comment I made an observation on a dichotomy between 'cycles' and 'forces', afterwords I went on a walk and my brain started to continue to naturally rotate over in my subconscious on what I had shared in my comment where I then began to automatically associate that relationship with my engagement with everyday moment to moment experience. Aka, this thought exists 'at the end of a cycle' and the 'beginning to the force of a cycle' within a hierarchy of evolutionary development of what is possible within my biology up to this point in my development so far. 'Cycles' and 'Forces' are analogous to the kinds of categories one can think of as it concerns brainstorming on what said ontology would be, even if its just a part of a secondary and tertiary ontology that supports a deeper primary ontology you've developed, for example, both ideas would be considered as either secondary or tertiary to simply something that went to a deeper level of metaphysics. 

Lastly, said ontology paints the picture for the various categories of intelligence that one should develop as an answer to the first question, with particular emphasis on heart intelligence to juxtapose others automatic biases they may have towards me merely thinking intelligence equals the cognitive, preliminary resources of which again as previously shared, can be found at heartmath.com.

What is the most wisest way to live life ?

I have generated more than 100 insights on this single question.

39 minutes ago, Letho said:

@Julian gabriel How to improve one's intelligence? The most important question for a human to answer.

The second most important, what is the ontology of being? And I only just thought of this, if anyone's been following previous words not that I'm attempting to tout my efforts as so far the most formal of my life though arguably it really just depends on one's perspective, this question is purely just an aspect to my developing work on transcendence. 

By this question, "ontology of being", to the level that we're unable to computationally categorise, interconnect and communicate with our experiences, God, given the level to which its memetically intertwined with the cycles of thought of the forum, is never even going to become a relevant thought we'll even have, at best it'll become an indoctrination, if we however have a truthful ontology on being that allows us to better organise our experiences through that triad, God becomes a misnomer, a misnomer that changes relative to one's graduation of a particular level in said hierarchy.

For example, in my previous comment I made an observation on a dichotomy between 'cycles' and 'forces', afterwords I went on a walk and my brain started to continue to naturally rotate over in my subconscious on what I had shared in my comment where I then began to automatically associate that relationship with my engagement with everyday moment to moment experience. Aka, this thought exists 'at the end of a cycle' and the 'beginning to the force of a cycle' within a hierarchy of evolutionary development of what is possible within my biology up to this point in my development so far. 'Cycles' and 'Forces' are analogous to the kinds of categories one can think of as it concerns brainstorming on what said ontology would be, even if its just a part of a secondary and tertiary ontology that supports a deeper primary ontology you've developed, for example, both ideas would be considered as either secondary or tertiary to simply something that went to a deeper level of metaphysics. 

Lastly, said ontology paints the picture for the various categories of intelligence that one should develop as an answer to the first question, with particular emphasis on heart intelligence to juxtapose others automatic biases they may have towards me merely thinking intelligence equals the cognitive, preliminary resources of which again as previously shared, can be found at heartmath.com.

Questions are totally overrated though, just to level my comment with some humility.

They're only relevant because I'm not a cockroach, not because I'm superior enough to ask them. 

Kickass life just being able to roam around without having to think. We have to exert so much effort to even like ourselves, cockroach just gets all that handed to em. Knuckle tap to cockroaches. 

It's not an insult to me, its a self-observation of my observation of monitoring the shifting value-hierarchy of another humans perceptual apparatus when they see the association between human and cockroach and they relationship they give it to the scale of bad vs good; though sometimes at least as I reflect on myself historically, I've definitely had in-group situational bias with respect to how I categorise the world. It's a part of our disgust sensitivity, which I self-monitor regarding my own automatism in this regard and its relationship to the biological underpinnings of morality in my nervous system outside of cultural conditionings/related, so there's an 'otherness' here that shares equivalence with our empathy while also grounding ourselves in positively reinforcing others to still seek a deeper objectivity in their comparisons to the rest of the evolutionary tree.

Short version, 'Cockroaches are people too'.

Even a simple sentiment like this points to so many different perceptual value-hierarchies that stretch over many varying demographics reflecting so many different variations of the same evolutionary algorithm trying to work overtime to aid the perceivers survival that it overdoes it. 

Another important question, how to think critically and become a more objective person where said objectivity overlaps with benefiting survival? Given the previous sentence reflective of when survivalism overcompensates when it's unable to sort its value hierarchy in a way where it sees objectivity as the highest value option in its algorithmic output.