Shodburrito

Solipsism. It's not that hard.

47 posts in this topic

@Dodo it's pointless .you are talking about concepts and fantasy while I'm talking direct experience. Not gonna work. Drop the whole inquiry and go grab a drink .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here

Just like conscious and unconscious, the number 5 implies the other side of the coin, negative 5. Add them together you get 0, the coin is 0 and now this coin can represent any number. Same 0 for 5 and -5 as is with 100 and -100. 

reminds me of reality, we have one coin (being) and a multitude of different numbers, incredible diversity! That doesn't make sense to you or what?

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Dodo it's pointless .you are talking about concepts and fantasy while I'm talking direct experience. Not gonna work. Drop the whole inquiry and go grab a drink .

By your own definition of the world, solipsism, your direct experience IS concepts and fantasy. How do we reconcile that? Do you get that in your worldview your direct experience is fantasy? And you appear to treat it as real, and judge me for talking about concepts and fantasy, how come?

A solipsist should be the first to not trust his direct experience,  but you use it as your proof?

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

By your own definition of the world, solipsism, your direct experience IS concepts and fantasy. How do we reconcile that? Do you get that in your worldview your direct experience is fantasy? And you appear to treat it as real, and judge me for talking about concepts and fantasy, how come?

A solipsist should be the first to not trust his direct experience,  but you use it as your proof?

Oh..It's worse than that . ANYTHING we say or utter is fantasy land . So therefore solipsism also falls short. No worldview can encapsulate reality .However...there  is no fundamental difference between Fantasy and reality.  Read my thread which I posted . Direct experience can be said to be real because literally you have nothing else but it . At the same time you call a dream illusory when it's perfectly identical to Direct experience in the waking state. That's the mindfuck . It's both real and unreal simultaneously. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh..It's worse than that . ANYTHING we say or utter is fantasy land . So therefore solipsism also falls short. No worldview can encapsulate reality .However...there  is no fundamental difference between Fantasy and reality.  Read my thread which I posted . Direct experience can be said to be real because literally you have nothing else but it . At the same time you call a dream illusory when it's perfectly identical to Direct experience in the waking state. That's the mindfuck . It's both real and unreal simultaneously. 

Thatd just it, the investigation of actual dreams at night leads to the discovery that there is something REAL there, which has no form. It is NOT experienced, but is real.

The dragon in the dream was not real, but the awareness that knows the experience IS real. You dont imagine the awareness and it is the same 0awareness in dream state and in waking state. 

To know 0awareness in its purest form, ignore waking and dream, go straight to deep sleep. Deep sleep is the zip file I mentioned. Notice deep sleep not an experience, or in other words, an experience where there is no you and no other. 

You can also not ignore waking and sleep and think about what is the common denominator between them. You will find out it is You that is common, but not the form obviously. That which is always there is real, and the only thing always there in all 3 states is the 0.

So 0 is definitely real, and everything within it may or may not be imaginary, its not my job to label it, I am only interested in That which is definitely real.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

@Someone here saying reality is a dream is to say that awareness is dreamed. Nuh-uh! Awareness may be dreaming or it may be "waking "dreaming"", but it itself is not dreamed nor waking "dreamed". 

Therefore, awareness is reality, to say then that reality is a dream is precisely to say that awareness is a dream, which it ISNT!  Any dream or non dream is within the REAL awareness.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

I like this topic and the thread starter makes good points. The reason it is complicated is because Leo had his own solipsism version which contradict the thread starters points. But in the infinity of God's video it became a possibility again. So it's ambivalent for sure.

Anyway wherever a good solipsim thread starts , @someonehere takes over and fills it with his ideology.  You repeat Leo but you never had a true solipsism awakening so be a bit humbled. I hope you will get one day 

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler OK brother no worries. Thanks for your concern . But I guess I know my interiorty more than you .(or anybody else for that matter ).

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@OBEler OK brother no worries. Thanks for your concern . But I guess I know my interiorty more than you .(or anybody else for that matter ).

But in your signature, Osho talks about a mystery.. is it a mystery, you seem to have solved it? 

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

But in your signature, Osho talks about a mystery.. is it a mystery, you seem to have solved it? 

A mystery solved, and a new adventure unfolds!

@Shodburrito You will never ever prove the experience of other.

It's impossible because everything is your experience and that's all you will ever have. Whether there is another conscious entity in existence besides you, that is impossible, because it's the One Consciousness that permeates and manifests through everything in Infinity. Whether they do have their own experience I cannot tell, it certainly seems so, but I cannot get out of my own Absolute Experience. 

So Consciousness is One and Infinite. Different POVs simultaneously manifesting in infinity? that's still a question mark for me.

When I look lovingly into my cat's eye I know my consciousness and it's consciousness and every sensation is one and the same. However I cannot break the Absolutism of personal Experience, it's Absolute, I can make inferences but everything is always mediated by Experience. So for the moment, let's say I'm agnostic regarding others experience but regarding Conscious Solipsism and the Solipsistic Nature of Infinity and I; it's as True as it gets.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Consider that till your Consciousness is as Awake and interconnected to become Absolute in its Presence while interacting in a room full of people, your Solipsism is weak sauce.

It's fun to discover that the best Solipsistic Breakthroughs are always with as many humans, animals, plants, rocks and alive things as you can be in presence with.

I shine through everything with a big smile, oh my sweet Infinite Self, love is my very own nature, Pure Consciousness my formless form & Absolute Infinity my very existential dance

See! naked I am in front of your holy eyes

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Shodburrito You will never ever prove the experience of other.

It's impossible because everything is your experience and that's all you will ever have. Whether there is another conscious entity in existence besides you, that is impossible, because it's the One Consciousness that permeates and manifests through everything in Infinity. Whether they do have their own experience I cannot tell, it certainly seems so, but I cannot get out of my own Absolute Experience. 

So Consciousness is One and Infinite. Different POVs simultaneously manifesting in infinity? that's still a question mark for me.

When I look lovingly into my cat's eye I know my consciousness and it's consciousness and every sensation is one and the same. However I cannot break the Absolutism of personal Experience, it's Absolute, I can make inferences but everything is always mediated by Experience. So for the moment, let's say I'm agnostic regarding others experience but regarding Conscious Solipsism and the Solipsistic Nature of Infinity and I; it's as True as it gets.

All about solipsism is an intellectual exercise, but following it, would you say that all the infinite eternal reality would be always the cyclical avatar davino? Surely no, right? Then, are other avatars, cycles, povs. t's quite obvious 

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 7/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, Shodburrito said:

I am not trying to be mean but a lot of people on here are not equipped to be talking about a topic like this. People on here keep saying some post along the lines like this “Bro no one exists except you! You are God therefore only you exists!”

Why don't we then not have a forum where people can express themselves on open topics and have discussions. This is very presumptuous of you to be saying as if the topic at hand needs to only be discussed if you are equipped. Equipped how, equipped with what, knowledge. How are you so sure that what you're saying is the case. Maybe it is, but it could also not be. 

Everyone understands that this is a forum and that opinions and personal insights and ideas expressed are only that of the person making them and should be treated as such and not necessarily to be the case. It is in the guidelines. What makes you so equipped to be the one to know about solipsism and the rest not. This is not a school where we have to be right in everything said or we fail the grade, it's a forum for discussions, and as long as one isn't giving out information that is definitely harmful without advisories, then all should be allowed to respectfully express themselves on any allowed topic. Saying it can damage many unstable people to say what is being said is a judgement call that should be overviewed by the administration as whether to allow this topic to be of discussion at all. It is not for the members to have to weigh what expressions might damage the mentally challenged because one has to be equipped to have a full understanding of how mental illness works and what topics may be detrimental to people in that category.

Know thyself....

On 7/3/2024 at 7:22 PM, Shodburrito said:

But this is grossly misinterpreted by nearly everyone on here. Just because God is all that exists does not mean that you are the only limited conscious experience of reality that is occurring. It is entirely possible and in fact inevitable that there are conscious experiences occurring that you are not aware of. Why? Because if you say that there cannot be other conscious experiences occurring that you are not aware of, then you are placing a limitation on God. God is limitless and completely sovereign. Of course, God can imagine billions of different conscious experiences that are simultaneously occurring that yet are unaware of other peoples’ conscious experiences.

You have also put a limitation on God. You have limited God's ability to imagine misinterpreting the solipsism view. God can imagine anything even imagine that it's the only conscious experience occurring or that it has misconstrued ideas about solipsism. 

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

All about solipsism is an intellectual exercise

No

It is experiential Reality 

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Would you say that all the infinite eternal reality would be always the cyclical avatar davino? Surely no, right? Then, are other avatars, cycles, povs. It's quite obvious 

Yes, as I said that's what seems to be the case but can you prove this obvious thing experientially?

No.

Hence my agnosticism

Totally agree. I think the whole solipsism debacle that happened here (Lead by Leo) was completely retarded. It was so cringe. People made a thread to “cope with figuring out solopsism” …so fucking stupid 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/4/2024 at 5:13 AM, Dodo said:

Hahaha oh here we go, the dreamer arguing with his npcs 😆 

So stupid… So cringe 

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/4/2024 at 5:18 AM, Dodo said:

Yes, fractals and stuff. All things in the universe rhyme and all life exhibits similarities, from spiral galaxies to the human body, to the flowers, we share the same golden ratio.

I know your isness and the bee's isness and my isness are the same, but all 3 of those experiences are completely different. Yet we share this one Isness Being, but being is not an experience. Most Solipsist are confused, as they confuse what they are in essense with their experience and we will have arguments.

Yes. What we share is Nothingness-Awareness (God)

It makes total sense that God would create the limitation of not being able to have “other” beings expereince, just like God created the limitation that you can’t manipulate “physical” reality (even though it’s all made of imagination) don’t underestimate the power of Gods mind. 

No matter how many psychedelics you take (contrary to what Leo has said) you can’t imagine 1 million in your bank account and it actually happens in reality. 

Leos downfall happened after his 30 day 5MEO retreat. He took his psychedelic trips as Truth, my theory is these trips were showing him the power of Gods mind but not actually the Truth 

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/4/2024 at 6:45 AM, Dodo said:

Its beyond obvious, you need to be small and limited in order to hone in and execute small tasks, seeing everything in great detail and being able to interact with things. 

For a bee to polinate a flower, to a man shmoozing a girl, there are myriads of completely different things that can be done in reality, and you are not conscious of all of them. What you are given is one alive being, you have no conscious control over the bees for example.

You don't even have full conscious control of your own body. 

I call this making distinctions (beotch) 

If someonehere was right and the subconscious was made conscious fully. No one would be capable of functions as there would be no distinctions. Consciousness needs to squeeze itself down into a narrow scope (thank you subconscious) to function 

Lions Heart YouTube