bebotalk

Everybody is a hypocrite....

59 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@bambi Even if the advice was unsolicited, no need for OP to be such a dick about it. There is a level of maturity on this forum you’re required to have to participate.

Sure did you read my post I clearly stated his response was extreme. Your reply is very myopic and self-serving dear friend

Posted (edited)

@bambi You’re saying Evelyn’s purportedly unsolicited advice should be banned just as much right? Evelyn said what she said in a polite manner with, according to what I saw, no ill intent. If OP would’ve just said no thanks, and moved on, nothing would be wrong. He resorted to insults and name-calling which is not allowed on this forum. Also, he displayed similar behavior in the past, this is not a one time occurrence, that’s why he’s gone now.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

3 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@bambi You’re saying Evelyn’s purportedly unsolicited advice should be banned just as much right? Evelyn said what she said in a polite manner with, according to what I saw, no ill intent. If OP would’ve just said no thanks, and moved on, nothing would be wrong. He resorted to insults and name-calling which is not allowed on this forum. Also, he displayed similar behavior in the past, this is not a one time occurrence, that’s why he’s gone now.

Yes Evelyn was condescending and patronizing under the guise of unsolicated advice and higher wisdom (as per the gpt-4 analysis).

OP was rightfully triggered, but didnt handle it gracefully, Im not saying he should or shouldnt be banned

But the fact he was completely demonized wihtout a single trace of anyone honestly pointing out Evleyns toxicity (as gpt-4 analysis), shows the sickening bias and favouritism and poor moderation

Posted (edited)

@bambi Chatgtp is not the moderator, I am the moderator and according to my analysis — beyond perhaps first asking if OP wanted advice before offering hers — Evelyn did nothing wrong. If it smells of favoritism, ask another mod to look it over.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

2 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@bambi Chatgtp is not the moderator, I am the moderator and according to my analysis — beyond perhaps first asking if OP wanted advice before offering hers —she did nothing wrong. If it smells of favoritism, ask another mod to look it over.

Yes precisely unfortunately AI isnt moderating yet so we are at your mercy. But having poor analysis skills, poor judgement and bias is nothing to be proud of. I would recommend using GPT4 and other LLM to help improve your capacity and ability to moderate effectively and fairly, and become more aware of your own biases and lack of moderation capacity

@bambi Like I said, if you don’t like how I’ve handled things, ask another mod to look it over. 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

Posted (edited)

thank you to all for their responses, in my opinion they are all valid and all input is equally appreciated. 
@bambi - you have taken the time to dissect almost every word I have written apart from the later apology which was genuine, I have taken in your points, thank you for your thorough description, it was not meant the way it has been received. 
All I can say is I will try and formulate my future responses in a different way, however I can not take responsibility for how others will receive it. If there is uncertainty I hope someone can  bring it up in a mature way of conversation and we can just communicate about it rather then remove people from the thread/forum. 
I appreciate you all and value all your input. 
thank you ☺️ 

p.s - anyone can explain to me what does the word  “sap” mean I only know this word to describe a part of a plant that is fluid. 

Edited by Evelyna

9 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

p.s - anyone can explain to me what does the word  “sap” mean I only know this word to describe a part of a plant that is fluid. 

Maybe "sapiosexual". A person who is sexually attracted to highly intelligent people. (just looked it up). Maybe the thought in saying, "i'm not a sap" was trying to say your intelligence doesn't excite. At least i learnt a new word today from all this mess. I also think I'm a sap. I get excited by intelligent minds. Hehe.

Know thyself....

Of course.

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

@Princess Arabia ☺️ think I might be a sap too 🤭

Didn't even know there was a word for that. I've always said I enjoy an intelligent mind and a stimulating conversation can get me going. I was even asked what in a man attracts you and i remember saying his mind. This probably explains my crush on everybody knows whom. I won't name names for fear of jealousy and attacks via p.m, lol which has happened before, twice. 

Oh God, the insanity of the human race is hilarious. I can't get pass this, even my own insanity.

Know thyself....

30 minutes ago, Evelyna said:

thank you to all for their responses, in my opinion they are all valid and all input is equally appreciated. 
@bambi - you have taken the time to dissect almost every word I have written apart from the later apology which was genuine, I have taken in your points, thank you for your thorough description, it was not meant the way it has been received. 
All I can say is I will try and formulate my future responses in a different way, however I can not take responsibility for how others will receive it. If there is uncertainty I hope someone can  bring it up in a mature way of conversation and we can just communicate about it rather then remove people from the thread/forum. 
I appreciate you all and value all your input. 
thank you ☺️ 

IF all input is equally appreciated why is the OP banned lol

We only talk to ourselves :ph34r:

The devil is in the details.

5 minutes ago, bambi said:

IF all input is equally appreciated why is the OP banned lol

Not banned… OP has transitioned ;)

I AM nutz

@bambi I wasn’t the one who asked for him to be banned you would have to ask the moderators. 

Posted (edited)

@bambi Swearing and leaving nasty remarks  is enough to get 2 warning points,also he has history of women hate on here so thats also in the picture.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

What are the odds that Nahm’s forum gained a member of the same name shortly after OP was banned?

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@bambi Swearing and leaving nasty remarks  is enough to get 2 warning points,also he has history of women hate on here so thats also in the picture.

I also got 2 warning points

@Willie Hoo boy, there that place goes again, brewing another fit of Leo-Derangement-Syndrome

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus