Emotionalmosquito

QTDDTOT (questions that don’t deserve their own thread)

18 posts in this topic

Come in here and ask things about the forum or something you might want to know and maybe get them answered. I have three currently:

I made a thread on the dating sub about Connor Murphy’s video about using VR for sexual fulfillment that seems to have been deleted. First time to my knowledge I’ve had a thread full on deleted instead of just locked. Why is that? More specifically, are we not allowed to mention anything having to do with him or was it just because the topic itself was  unacceptable for some reason?

Whats the point of having a warning points system if anyone can just be perma banned without warning at any point? That makes it feel more like a bar in here than an online discussion board. I don’t know how we’re supposed to know we’re fucking up that badly if we don’t even have any points or at least a verbal warning beforehand. (tbf I have seen Leo give those a few times) I’ve posted things here that I’ve wondered whether or not would get me some points, yet I remain with zero luckily. So it would be useful to know a little more about that.

Is there a push notification function to this forum? If not, have you considered adding one?

Connor Murphy is a special case. He was a forum member here and misbehaved (did self promotion etc). 

So posting any videos about Connor Murphy here will be immediately deleted.

@Emotionalmosquito its general. No threads about this guy.

Although in a post you can talk about him. But not start a thread. 

There is a higher force that operates this forum that even Leo cannot control.

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

Connor Murphy is a special case. He was a forum member here and misbehaved (did self promotion etc). 

So posting any videos about Connor Murphy here will be immediately deleted.

Connor is very smart, to bad he surrendered to madness 🤷‍♂️

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Connor is very smart, to bad he surrendered to madness 🤷‍♂️

Yes he is smart and he has some good amount of talent.

I hope one day he will see that he wasted a lot of energy into this madness. He has a lot of spiritual potential. I highly respect his decision to turn his multi million fitness channel into a freak show for his own spiritual progress and to help others to wake up.

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

I hope one day he will see that he wasted a lot of energy into this madness. He has a lot of spiritual potential. I highly respect his decision to turn his multi million fitness channel into a freak show for his own spiritual progress and to help others to wake up.

Excellent statement. But I’d say most of his “madness” was for a good purpose, to wake people up like you said. His antics are exactly the type of things I’d be doing if ever became an online persona. He is truly one of a kind and I’d love to shake hands some day.

Something else interesting is in the guidelines it heavily emphasizes this is not a free speech zone. But in my experience there’s much more free speech here than in the YouTube comments, oddly enough. Some of the controversial stuff I’ve posted here about men’s dating and sexism gets auto deleted when I try to discuss it under YouTube videos. 

On 7/5/2024 at 1:57 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Something else interesting is in the guidelines it heavily emphasizes this is not a free speech zone. But in my experience there’s much more free speech here than in the YouTube comments, oddly enough. Some of the controversial stuff I’ve posted here about men’s dating and sexism gets auto deleted when I try to discuss it under YouTube videos. 

YouTube is the most censored site when it comes to what you can type, GodlikeProductions second.

If people knew they were being banned and it wasn't a shadow ban, you'd literally have people beyond mindblown by what the system detects as too offensive to post.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Why humans have distinct faces unlike other mammals thar look like each other? Why existence had made such particularities in a planet where most animals are mere copy pastes of each other. Even feels like we are not from this planet or semi-animals.

I'm going for a quick Maccie's run, you guys want anything?

1451356609975.jpg

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

11 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Why humans have distinct faces unlike other mammals thar look like each other? Why existence had made such particularities in a planet where most animals are mere copy pastes of each other. Even feels like we are not from this planet or semi-animals.

They're more similar but they're not copy pastes. There's differences between them. When free will fully came online and primates became more intelligent, people bred for things not only based on instinct but also based on that free will, this has more diversity than the previous selection method. This is the explanation that makes the most sense to me.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

No. Connor Murphy isn't mad. He's insanely smart and committed. He enacted the whole madness series in order to get more views and subscribers.

17 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Animals just appear to all look the same because we aren't accustomed to noticing subtle differences between individuals of the same species, similar to how people say "all Asians look the same". You only think that if you haven't been around many Asians before (or haven't watched enough JAVs).

main-qimg-a384556b1c1daf194c11fa4612ef76e4.jpg

13 hours ago, Basman said:

Animals just appear to all look the same because we aren't accustomed to noticing subtle differences between individuals of the same species

No, you didnt undestrand my point. Is not about sublte differences is about the enormous diversity of human faces. If you go to a shooping mall and suddenly 34 people look to you and their faces looks very similar to each other you would think you are hallucinating. 

What I am talkimg about is that among many species we are the ones with more diversity faces shapes, some genetic mix yes yes, but from a consciouness perspective I think this is part of the Trick God play in itself in human form. You get an individual Identity, not like bees and ants who will never ever know they are separated entities forming a colonie. Try to imagine all 8 billion human as a colonie of ants, moving unaware that they are not indiviuals with their own different face. 

Imagine that tomorrow you wake up and when you look in the mirror you are somebody else, and even another gender. What explanation would you give? That you shift body with some other person? 

Or would you dont even care, assuming that that was the face you ever had? 

Cosnciouness have this magic power to craft faces out of nothing. Check of you remember the fisrt time you saw your mother face. The eyes you have as a baby saw something? Was something cristal clear?saw opaque? Blurred? How long took to you to recognise her face of being a face of a particular human? How long it took to you look yourself in a mirror and claim that that is you and your face? 

What we dont want to face is the fact that we made up everything, faces, races,species,history an evolution. I remember one day getting a Pre-History book at the local library and being exposed for the first time to the picture and writings of a Nearderthal. Back to that moment I knew nothing about any precedent humanoid. In that moment on I implanted the ideia of a ancestor, and sold my mind to that concept. 

If you try to acess early memories you wil see that in one point you cant go back anymore, a point where you dont exist, lost like another ant in a colony, not able yet to declare that you are you and other is other. There is no need to lose faith, the need is to lose face. 

45 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

No, you didnt undestrand my point. Is not about sublte differences is about the enormous diversity of human faces. If you go to a shooping mall and suddenly 34 people look to you and their faces looks very similar to each other you would think you are hallucinating. 

What I am talkimg about is that among many species we are the ones with more diversity faces shapes, some genetic mix yes yes, but from a consciouness perspective I think this is part of the Trick God play in itself in human form. You get an individual Identity, not like bees and ants who will never ever know they are separated entities forming a colonie. Try to imagine all 8 billion human as a colonie of ants, moving unaware that they are not indiviuals with their own different face.

Humans have evolved to have recognizable features that allow us to read one another. But we also have a strong genetic bias for distinguishing human features as opposed to animals. Animal faces are also widely diverse, it is just not easily recognizable to us due to lack of exposure and lack of significant features compared to humans.

Is there a dark mode feature? If not that would be a valuable thing to add. So much easier on the eyes