abrakamowse

Information flowing from reality

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was sitting in the computer, I am learning some game mechanics in a game engine and I was feeling like I am not really learning anything.

I felt that the information was flowing and there was no one learning. It was weird, I don't know how to explain it in words.

The letters were in the screen I was looking at a tutorial in youtube and the information was just flowing and no one was there learning, it was just a free flow.

Then there's the idea that someone is sitting in front of that computer learning and someone else have done the video so I can watch it and learn but the truth is nothing is there. There's just reality making its own thing.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Yes!

Sometimes it happens that no filters, symbolisation or tools are needed to just live!

Sometimes LIFE can happen with no filters, all in a free flow, like a River everything finds it's divine place and dances with the brilliance of a million suns

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

This is a good observation, one that I have contemplated myself. From an Absolute point of view, nothing really is changing, since all is just an expression of Consciousness, regardless of the content - something you experienced when you dissociate.

On the other hand, if you engage in the dream, there seems to be a "phase transition" based on a particular configuration of symbols and/or images - one you can understand perfectly, another barely understand, or a third can make you feel totally lost. How does one traverse this "understanding"?

You before and you after the realization - what changed? Your consciousness is now somehow more refined, more aware of the particular object/topic you are examining. There seems to be indeed some interplay happening between the perceived self and external no-self, one leading to self-realization of you as All.