Jowblob

(TO EVERYBODY) Why do you think it's not "allowed" to record in higher states

53 posts in this topic

You use LSD to fix stomach pain ? 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Leo has recorded himself in altered states of consciousness many times, and he was "allowed" to do that.

I also got the moisture warning when trying to charge my phone a few days ago, and I really wanted to charge my phone so I could listen to music while falling asleep. Was I not "allowed" to listen to music while falling asleep?

Your inferences are quite concerning. Taking LSD for stomach pain, before sleeping and allegedly hallucinating teddy bears is also quite concerning. I just wanted to point that out as most people here seem to think that is normal.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Leo has recorded himself in altered states of consciousness many times, and he was "allowed" to do that.

I also got the moisture warning when trying to charge a few days ago, and I really wanted to charge my phone so I could listen to music while falling asleep. Was I not "allowed" to listen to music while falling asleep?

Your inferences are quite concerning. Taking LSD for stomach pain (and before sleeping) and allegedly hallucinating teddy bears is also quite odd. I just wanted to point this out as most people here are acting like this is normal.

Amazon has failed to produce a camera which can record Leo's alien transformation. Such is the spite of the universe.

Alternatively, the ever-present non-dualness of the universe is always presently available to be seen and experienced, by any and all cameras. There is no non-dual cockblocking from the universe. All cameras have non-duality built into them by default.

Interestingly, I know of schizophrenics who use their phone camera to discern whether what they are hallucinating is physically real or not, and it actually helps them traverse their symptoms. Not a bad tip at all. Some on the forum might benefit.

Describe a thought.

Posted (edited)

You sound very deluded (no offence), none of this seems to point to anything at all.

Psychedelic states can make all manner of ridiculous conclusions you might come to seem plausible, doesn't mean they are.

Like here -

"When i was in state of consciousness/mind that i could drink milk forever without the glass getting empty, do you think technical devices should also "work properly". Ofcourse not!!"

Pretty bizarre assumption, no?

Edited by Francis777

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I also got the moisture warning when trying to charge my phone a few days ago, and I really wanted to charge my phone so I could listen to music while falling asleep. Was I not "allowed" to listen to music while falling asleep?

Your inferences are quite concerning. Taking LSD for stomach pain, before sleeping and allegedly hallucinating teddy bears is also quite concerning. I just wanted to point that out as most people here seem to think that is normal.

@Carl-Richard Be careful with your words. Don't try to ascribe your pathetic psychological views on consciousness.

Ultimately it is all happening in your imagination. It is all consciousness manifesting itself as everything all at once. And everybody has their own story.  Does it matter for your story? Maybe yes. We should just not be ignorant to the story of others. Because it‘s also true and part of your story

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

25 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Carl-Richard Be careful with your words. Don't try to ascribe your pathetic psychological views on consciousness.

Ultimately it is all happening in your imagination. It is all consciousness manifesting itself as everything all at once. And everybody has their own story.  Does it matter for your story? Maybe yes. We should just not be ignorant to the story of others. Because it‘s also true and part of your story

So was Leo "allowed" to record his altered states or not?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

So was Leo "allowed" to record his altered states or not?

@Carl-RichardPerhaps this picture can give you a better understanding, the only freewill we have is the freewill god is giving us or ascension to higher levels of mind. The ego is nothing more then a gods tool to experience life at certain understandings, the idea's that ego might produce is only used by god to create. Ego creates nothing.

Just to give you an example, if i would describe myself i'm at stage 3E. I have life force/ecstasy running through my body at certain times, i can balance heal/chakra's. And i don't claim this as "mine" it is god doing it through me. I have these abillities right now, and when you have it and feel the life force/ecstasy running through your workday you will have more empathy for others, because you understand and they don't. It's all a blessing by god, don't think your ego or your ego mind is giving you all this.

god.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

@Jowblob So Leo was allowed (or not allowed) to record himself in altered states of consciousness because there is ultimately no free will and there exists this map of consciousness and you're at stage 3E? Do I have to say that I don't have the slightest clue how that answered my question?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Jowblob So Leo was allowed (or not allowed) to record himself in altered states of consciousness because there is ultimately no free will and there exists this map of consciousness and you're at stage 3E? Do I have to say that I don't have the slightest clue how that answered my question?

It is simple, the state he was in wasn't extraordinary and his purpose/will was to record himself watching his hands in non duality (if he was even in non duality ) so that's totally different then my purpose was. If he would be in a new reality like i was, where you don't see the difference between real/hallucination and new objects being stable just as in this reality he wouldn't be able to record. I think the reason for this like others have mentioned has to do with protecting his ego, or getting back to his normal reality with his ego just how it previously was. Having a picture from other reality might be dangerous/self harming 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

On 10.7.2024 at 8:18 PM, Jowblob said:

It is simple, the state he was in wasn't extraordinary and his purpose/will was to record himself watching his hands in non duality (if he was even in non duality ) so that's totally different then my purpose was. If he would be in a new reality like i was, where you don't see the difference between real/hallucination and new objects being stable just as in this reality he wouldn't be able to record.

Leo once said he managed to change his face into a lizard, and I think he tried to take pictures of it, but it didn't show up on the pictures, so he thought he needed a better camera. Is that an extraordinary state according to you, and should he have been "allowed" to take those pictures?

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Leo Guracan you clarify in what happened when you tried to capture your transformation to a form of an alien? 

No one here could take a picture so far in an alternate state where stable hallucinations manifest.

I was once close to capture one stable hallucination but I didn't for whatever reason. Up to today I regret about not doing it

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

No one here could take a picture so far in an alternate state where stable hallucinations manifest.

Like @Osaid said, schizophrenics do it all the time to check if their hallucinations are indeed hallucinations.

By the way, as a rule, if you think something needs to be tested, it probably has already been tested. And you have the internet, so you can easily check these things.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Posted (edited)

@Jowblob This coin of duality has a consensus and perceptive side that both originate in the ocean of consciousness. The private and public domains interact and there is a point of entry into the vessel and a gradient of influence that transitions into reality. I have realized I am not ready to disappear into pure energy yet, even if I dissolved every need and let go of every desire I had. I am still in this reality because I desire it from a higher unaccessed plane and there is yet so much to explore and live out in this one.

See it this way, psychedelics tune you out of consensus reality and into private imagination created from memorized patterns, this shift allows you to override sensations and manipulate reality but only within your own system, it is for the best, else you could really screw up the world. When the pendulum swings, much of the freely available synchronicity complexes disappear, yet memory of experience remains. You're tuned back into the stable shared reality, the reflectiveness of the bent light around you to contain you in solipsism and explore your subconscious stretches out again into infinity and so you experience the world again.

Consciousness and conscious entities are holistic, we tune between different dimensions of imagination and reality and coordinate our experiences in larger monarchies and intelligent systems, imagine a person only sees in binary, two colors, while you understand and have names for colors in-between and have created an associatory network that interconnects and complexities all of reality, they can't understand it until they grow some neurons or expand their consciousness, it's quite a multi-dimensional journey!

Figuring out how all this works and how to navigate and bridge both is an interesting endeavor!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀