Jowblob

(TO EVERYBODY) Why do you think it's not "allowed" to record in higher states

53 posts in this topic

So quick story short,

Summary

- Had so much stomach pain,decided to take 100mcg lsd p1 to stop the pain, because i knew in higher states of mind there is no pain.

- Fell asleep

- Deconstructed reality in my mind in nothingness, with this realization/knowing i woke up

- Reality was different, my mind was controlling a lot of things.

-feet, hands are perfect/devine , on every thing that i stepped changed with some energy patterns

- Reality was changed and stable, for example my neighbours house had a white big teddybear hanging out of the window, when they (can't ) even open this window. It was built perfectly, no difference between real/unreal.

- Decided to take my phone to make a picture, for some reason it was saying battery is low.

- DECIDED TO PLUG IT IN TO RECHARGE, SAYS "YOUR PHONE IS TOO WET" CAN'T RECHARGE. And i never have had this error message before.

So my request on behalf of all members is for @Leo Gura , to pin this thread. So we can research this topic further, and for members to try to make a "picture" in higher states of mind/consciousness.

You can make a picture from your new realiy for example when you have noticed, that it is not actually in your reality like with the window thing.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I've always been "allowed" to take pictures and record videos in high states of consciousness.

I've also experienced weird things with technology and rare synchronicities. But it all makes sense in those states, wether you are allowed or not, there is a higher consciousness and intelligence taking presence in all that is being experienced.

I wouldn't give it much thought anyway.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

I've always been "allowed" to take pictures and record videos in high states of consciousness.

I've also experienced weird things with technology and rare synchronicities. But it all makes sense in those states, wether you are allowed or not, there is a higher consciousness and intelligence taking presence in all that is being experienced.

I wouldn't give it much thought anyway.

I think you were "allowed" is because there is was no difference from your real reality, and the reality in higher state.

If you're so conscious that you notice for example that in your new "reality" a building has different window color or something is hanging from it or the building suddenly has an antenna  that just looks as normal as in your "real reality"  then i think you won't be allowed to record. Most things that people see are imaginary that takeform or shape or materialization that you can clearly see is imaginary. But when you clearly notice that a building has a different window or an object isn't supossed to be there , then this is clearly a different story.

And don't say "i wouldn't give it much thought anyway" , beause this response is what "god" would say to keep himself deluded  in the dream And that's what you're actually doing right now.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

@Jowblob Whatever you wanna belief. It's very easy to make conspiracy theories and misinterpret higher states.

Focus on what leads to more Consciousness, this does not lead to Higher Awakenings. That's why I said not to give it more thought. But if you're interested, I hope you get to the bottom of the Truth with your inquiry. I can't help you, hopefully someone else will.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

One view would be God has guardrails to stop others that are not ready to Awaken, and Thats why you weren't allowed to share those pictures.

But this sounds more plausable,  friend Who does Reiki said to me people should never carry their smartphones while the session is being done, because It can destroy the cellphone or at least leave It in a malfunctioning state for ever.

So It is possible maybe you got into a state of consciousness where technology can be impacted.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 That happened when I went on a roadtrip to Dallas with my partner. They lost their iPhone for a couple days, only for us to find out it was hiding inside the car the entire time. 

Posted (edited)

@Jowblob "Shushhh, I only let you know it because you're so damn persistent, you can't leak it to the public yet, stop spoiling and messing up the timeline" is what they probably mean

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Jowblob said:

- Decided to take my phone to make a picture, for some reason it was saying battery is low.

- DECIDED TO PLUG IT IN TO RECHARGE, SAYS "YOUR PHONE IS TOO WET" CAN'T RECHARGE. And i never have had this error message before.

So my request on behalf of all members is for @Leo Gura , to pin this thread. So we can research this topic further, and for members to try to make a "picture" in higher states of mind/consciousness.

You can make a picture from your new realiy for example when you have noticed, that it is not actually in your reality like with the window thing.

My Google Pixel 6 Pro has this also. When your charging port gets wet, it will prevent the battery being charged in order to prevent short circuit.

Your battery may need some calibration.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, shree said:

My Google Pixel 6 Pro has this also. When your charging port gets wet, it will prevent the battery being charged in order to prevent short circuit.

Your battery may need some calibration.

@shreeDid you even read what i've said, i have this phone for years and it never happend. Only during the trip/reality deconstruction!!!

Your message is an indication how clueless you are about reality to be honest. You're still thinking with your linear materialistic mind. So your "embodying christ consciousness trip" was of no help to you i guess

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

5 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@shreeDid you even read what i've said, i have this phone for years and it never happend. Only during the trip/reality deconstruction!!!

Your message is an indication how clueless you are about reality to be honest. You're still thinking with your linear materialistic mind. So "emoydying christ consciousness trip" was of no help to you i guess

Yes, I read your post, 3 times actually. (In disbelief)

Having an iPhone for years is a clear indication that there is a possibility of a software or hardware bug happening, and replacement should be considered.

Instead of telling me how I should think, you could ask yourself why my comment triggered you so badly. After you debunk this, you are one step closer to enlightenment.

I almost forgot:

Christ just gave me a tip: this topic should be moved to the tech section.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, shree said:

Yes, I read your post, 3 times actually. (In disbelief)

Having an iPhone for years is a clear indication that there is a possibility of a software or hardware bug happening, and replacement should be considered.

Instead of telling me how I should think, you could ask yourself why my comment triggered you so badly. After you debunk this, you are one step closer to enlightenment.

I almost forgot:

Christ just gave me a tip: this topic should be moved to the tech section.

Yeah for sure, suddenly a software/hardware bug occured after years and exactly during my trip/in the trip. I think you should go trip more because you have no clue or idea what God is, and because of this i am in belief now that your trip "embodying christ consciousness" was a bunch of imaginary nonsense that you have written up, because it didn't help you in anyway to unlock or improve your mind.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Jowblob said:

Yeah for sure, suddenly a software/hardware bug occured after years and exactly during my trip/in the trip. I think you should go trip more because you have no clue or idea what God is, and because of this i am in belief now that your trip "embodying christ consciousness" was a bunch of imaginary nonsense, because it didn't help you in anyway.

I most certainly have no clue what God is.

My whole attempt to understand what it is has just been shots in the dark.

Your attempts to get revenge because I triggered you are hurting my feelings.

I am not insulted by this attempt, but by you ignoring the fact that you got insulted because someone pointed you in a different direction.

I wish you all the best.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, shree said:

I most certainly have no clue what God is.

My whole attempt to understand what it is has just been shots in the dark.

Your attempts to get revenge because I triggered you are hurting my feelings.

I am not insulted by this attempt, but by you ignoring the fact that you got insulted because someone pointed you in a different direction.

I wish you all the best.

You're not pointing me anywhere, because you don't know from which level of mind i'm speaking to you. Like i've said you're still thinking with your linear materialistic mind, and that is because you didn't have enough awakenings/realizations yet.  You're one of the guys that thinks "the car just breaks" , that "god just breaks" . Let me tell ya, ones you becomes realized enough your car will never break.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

This forum is being monitored and recorded for quality assurance.

Edited by Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

You're not pointing me anywhere, because you don't know from which level of mind i'm speaking to you. Like i've said you're still thinking with your linear materialistic mind, and that is because you didn't have enough awakenings/realizations yet. 

You are right. I had these kinds of consciousness on mushrooms. But to me, I knew I could change 'hard reality' but I didn't do it, maybe cause of fear of going insane or something.

And it's easy to dismiss this after the trip because the mind closes / narrow down again. But if you put yourself in that moment again you remember.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

You are right. I had these kinds of consciousness on mushrooms. But to me, I knew I could change 'hard reality' but I didn't do it, maybe cause of fear of going insane or something.

And it's easy to dismiss this after the trip because the mind closes / narrow down again. But if you put yourself in that moment again you remember.

I know and i have experienced this, the memory is experience itself and is always there. The more you raise yourself, the more memory/intelligence/understanding unlocks. Usually in these states you can't really change anything, because you realize everything is already perfect. Dumb/smart/enlightened versions of yourself are being taken care of by yourself, meaning you can't really change much because it will affect all other future/past versions of yourself. So in a sense , reality is just "IS"

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Mostly it's a delusion/ hallucination, but the synchronicity you specified has to be real. God is just playing with you!

You can never change the 'hard' rules of  reality, atleast with the current levels of your ego. 

Posted (edited)

Don't make delusions your reality. Instead enquire who's creating those beautiful delusions.

Edited by An young being

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, An young being said:

Mostly it's a delusion/ hallucination, but the synchronicity you specified has to be real. God is just playing with you!

You can never change the 'hard' rules of  reality, atleast with the current levels of your ego. 

@An young being

Again a bunch of nonsense, do you realize your current reality is also a "delusion/hallucination"? Or are you denying that?

I don't know what you consider the "hard" rules of reality, but there's a lot of things that you can change and experience yourself at a cost of not having "others".

Let me tell you that the "ego" or "i" or the witness will mostly always be there, what will change is your understanding and the level of your mind , the "you" doesn't change. So don't be shook, ones you realize what you were doing to yourself and that you were always there.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

@Jowblob in all honesty, do you really think when tripping, technical devices should always work like they should? And if not then you count that as a mystical experience? Angel talking to you when your phone runs out of memory space giving you a hint that the world ends because there is no space for humans or something? 

I dont want to be direct but this thread goes into delusional areas. Mixing mystical experiences with technical errors on you iPhone is dangerously schizophrenic territory. You can think so while tripping, but being sober you should take a serious look otherwise you need some help.

Edited by OBEler