ElvisN

11:11

14 posts in this topic

What does it mean if you keep seeing the numbers 42 and 11:11? What is their significance?

Your brain looks for patterns.

No significance.

42 comes from a scifi book author, answer to all questions. It's just a joke and you think that's special but it's just a random number.

And 11:11 looks catchy 

You both are correct!

From my previous experience 11:11 usually means, you're on the right path/confirmation/change is coming

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 + 11 = 22, and that is the age of my partner. My life has changed a lot because of them!

Posted (edited)

I would say if you want it to mean something make it mean something meaning everytime you see it make your mood for high on purpose like something good is going to happen dont question. In theory the number games could work with God the problem is going back and forth between its real and its not when its not working. Reality is trying pavlovs dog you but you gotta do the reverse to it.

Edited by Hojo

19 hours ago, Jowblob said:

From my previous experience 11:11 usually means, you're on the right path/confirmation/change is coming

I usually take it this way.

17 hours ago, Hojo said:

I would say if you want it to mean something make it mean something meaning everytime you see it make your mood for high on purpose like something good is going to happen dont question. In theory the number games could work with God the problem is going back and forth between its real and its not when its not working. Reality is trying pavlovs dog you but you gotta do the reverse to it.

True.

I just see those as winks from the universe. You shouldn't take it too seriously, but sometimes it just fits too perfectly ;) 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

It means whatever you want it to mean.

Sailing on the ceiling 

You are basically just seeing a pattern and then ascribing special meaning to it.

The problem with synchronicity is that it is wrought with confirmation bias and self-reference. It is literally just fantasy at the end of the day. Its bullshit. I used to subscribe to it and have all these spiritual fantasies about random things all the time. Never resulted in anything except feel good fantasies of the significance of my life. All positive changes in my life came from me taking action on something. Not from weird numbers randomly appearing somewhere.

"42" is just a joke from a movie. Kind of telling lol.

4 minutes ago, Basman said:

"42" is just a joke from a movie. Kind of telling lol.

That would actually be “37”