Jayson G

Project 2025??

301 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Trump wins the election it will be too late. Protests will not stop him. In fact, he can use those protests as an excuse to declare martial law.

The key is that this needs to be foreseen by the people now, he needs to be stopped now, not after the election.

You are not going to stop him if he has official legal power. The Supreme Court just gave him nearly unlimited power.

People need to take this seriously now, as if he was being elected as dictator, because that's really what is at stake here.

So, then why are media outlets such as TYT, CNN, the Hill, and Breaking Points who know very well about all of this being complicit by helping Trump?

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, then why are media outlets such as TYT, CNN, the Hill, and Breaking Points who know very well about all of this being complicit by helping Trump?

CNN and MSNBC are not helping Trump. They are warning people of Trump's danger.

The anti-mainstream left media is likely to get Trump re-elected because they would rather Trump win than to be responsible adults. Leftists hate the center more than they hate Trump, which is stupid, but leftists gonna leftist. It gives them more to whine about.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The anti-mainstream left media is likely to get Trump re-elected because they would rather Trump win than to be responsible adults. Leftists hate the center more than they hate Trump, which is stupid, but leftists gonna leftist. It gives them more to whine about.

Centrists hate the right. Gives them something to whine about.
Centrists hate the left. Gives them something to whine about
Leftists hate the right, the center...
Rightists hate the left, the center...

Come on Leo.

Everyone's got a reason, address it rather than belittle people or suppress them and you'll bring the perspectives closer rather than splinter them, your better than that.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, yetineti said:

@Leo Gura 

If Trump wins, how do we combat it?

Law and Order. Support the courts in any way you can. The Republicans have given up the courts so they can arrange a dictatorship, so use that space.
Legal challenges to different things the Republicans do on mass, arranging it, fostering awareness of the space they've left you (which is a big one),

It goes both ways you see. The Republicans complain that the dems use the courts against them because, at the same time, they are pulling back from the courts and the law, and operating outside of it. So, okay, use it.

In America, the liberals are essentially becoming what the English conservatives used to be. When I was younger (mid 40's now) the conservatives used to be the party of law and order, they would preserve, they would point out how the fringes were damaging the country, eroding what it stood for etc. Yes they would also suck up to corporations and pay them at the expense of the people.

Now that's your role.

I used to resist this because I realised the right had taken the role of the rebel, but the rebel is also a force for instability, it creates chaos, fracturing and splintering the country, breaking things apart. Let me tell you, that was a hard place to live most of my life, it was painful and isolating. Ultimately, they need to mature, as I did (but this goes both ways). Others will accept what the right are saying for what it is at some point, not agree, but they will frame it within the existing structure and they will no longer be rebels. This is a maturity that needs to be formed by all involved.

But they'll get a label like Leo gives me above, immature or not a responsible adult. Right.

Well, maybe he should try having 70% of what he says deleted off mainstream media, while at the same time supposedly trying to even open a dialogue with it? No, it doesn't work, but my point is at least the centrists and the leftists have a dynamic, even if they push each other in different directions. The right is just off doing its own thing somewhere, like the kid who has stormed off.

I know my place in politics, it's to be suppressed and occasionally I make a point that gets through once in a blue moon, because I represent a part of society that has been completely cut off from the collective psyche, so I see the instability or disability this brings to society as a whole.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

MSNBC is not, but CNN is by constantly bending over backwards to seem like they are being "fair and balance" by continuing to their bothsidesism. They've been basically like "People are very worried about Trump being a danger to this country because of how much he's threatening our democracy, but people are also worried about the danger Biden poses because he comes off as a doddering old man. So, both of them are equally bad...."

They are playing right into the hands of Trump by not talking a lot more about Trump, MAGA, project 2025, and the Supreme Court. 

Even Dan Pfeiffer from Pod Save America, mentioned before about how executives in CNN have admitted to not caring about our country's democracy. They said "Well, it's not our job to protect democracy in America. News is a business and viewership is what matters the most to us for our bottomline."

As for the anti-mainstream left media, how are they going to sleep at night if Trump get elected president again? If they have such higher morals than most people in this country, like you say they do, then aren't they going to feel any remorse themselves for letting that evil monster become president again? Maybe, these anti-mainstream left pundits never really gave a damn about leftism and have been preying on their desperate left-wing audience for money and attention by pretending to be these "bleeding heart liberals/progressives." You even said before that Cenk is a real attention whore himself.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, yetineti said:

@Leo Gura 

If Trump wins, how do we combat it?

Buy a box of tissues and have a cry. 😀

@Merkabah Star

4 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Buy a box of tissues and have a cry. 😀

They are still coping with that presidential debate:

Posted (edited)

How is a thread on a conspiracy theory with 250 posts still standing on this forum? 

I thought conspiracies were banned here?

In fact one beautiful thread on conspiracies that was made yesterday was locked after 6 posts.

I guess conspiracies aren't so bad after all once they align with your bias am i right?

Openminded, unbiased, morally-superior Actualized.org forum is at it again, of course i can't say i'm suprised, go on, ride your Trump/anything slightly right related hate bandwagon Actualized.org users, you will suffer the consequences of your wise, openminded actions anyway, God will do it's thing.

And i better not see anyone trying to rationalize this one by saying it's not a conspiracy theory because the same can be said about so many of them that get banned on this forum every time, this is a matter of ignorant bias from the admin and the mods, openminded forum my ass.

Edited by strika

@strika

1 minute ago, strika said:

How is a thread on a conspiracy theory with 250 posts still standing on this forum? 

In fact one beautiful thread on conspiracies theories that was made yesterday was locked after 6 posts.

I guess conspiracies aren't so bad after all once they align with your bias am i right?

Openminded, unbiased, morally-superior Actualized.org forum is at it again, of course i can't say i'm suprised, go on, ride your Trump/anything slightly right related hate bandwagon Actualized.org users, you will suffer the consequences of your wise, openminded actions anyway, God will do it's thing.

And i better not see anyone trying to rationalize this one by saying it's not a conspiracy theory because the same can be said about so many of them that get banned on this forum every time, this is a matter of ignorant bias from the admin and the mods, openminded forum my ass.

Yeah that's selection bias for you.😄

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, strika said:

In fact one beautiful thread on conspiracies that was made yesterday was locked after 6 posts.

If the Leopard that wants to eat you is telling you that he's going to eat you, it's not a conspiracy, FFS.

Project 2025 was listed on the Heritage Foundation website, and a bunch of Trump's former staffers contributed to it. Trump's only trying to distance himself from it now that it's getting attention in mainstream media, and ordinary people are becoming aware of how extreme it is.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

If the Leopard that wants to eat you is telling you that he's going to eat you, it's not a conspiracy, FFS.

Project 2025 was listed on the Heritage Foundation website, and a bunch of Trump's former staffers contributed to it. Trump's only trying to distance himself from it now that it's getting media attention in mainstream media, and ordinary people are becoming aware of how extreme it is.

Fair enough, but do you admit that this project 2025 does have similarities to conspiracy theories?

Critics say that the Democrats weaponised the justice department to launch a legal blitz on Trump. Multiple investigations, indictments, raids - usually and conveniently done with election cycles which point to political motivation.

They also point out that the same vigour isn’t give to investigating Biden family dealings or Hillary's emails. The Dems are accused of turning the DOJ into their own personal attack dog and colluding with big tech to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story during elections.

Using state power to kneecap political opponents isn’t the hallmark of a healthy republic.

IMG_3069.jpeg

5 hours ago, strika said:

There is no theory about it, its a manifesto: https://www.project2025.org/policy/

Wanting a revolution:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/04/leader-of-the-pro-trump-project-2025-suggests-there-will-be-a-new-american-revolution-00166583

These people put a lot of money into trump, and his team is working closely with them:

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/05/trump-project-2025-heritage-foundation

This is all factual, no theory is involved, and I haven't even offered an opinion in this post for you to counter to make it as neutral as possible.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DocWatts

Fair enough, but do you admit that this project 2025 does have similarities to conspiracy theories?

What about it is a theory?

The only theory here is whether he will throw them under the bus if it suits him. Hint: He will.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

aren't they going to feel any remorse themselves for letting that evil monster become president again?

Zero remorse from them. Their whole mind is devoted to hating centrism. They will of course blame it all on the center.

Edited by Leo Gura

RWs will now understand how annoying it is when they are at the receiving end of conspiracy theory peddling. Usually they are the ones doing the peddling lmao.😂

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

but CNN is by constantly bending over backwards to seem like they are being "fair and balance" by continuing to their bothsidesism. They've been basically like "People are very worried about Trump being a danger to this country because of how much he's threatening our democracy, but people are also worried about the danger Biden poses because he comes off as a doddering old man. So, both of them are equally bad...."

They do some of that, but they also call out Trump's lies and BS. It's just that they are not in the business of really mobilizing people.