Jayson G

Project 2025??

301 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Publishing that 900-page Project 2025 paper was one of the stupidist things the right-wing Christians could have done. They showed everyone their true colors and now the Dems will use this to smear Trump for the next 4 months.

The right-wing Christians are so foaming at the mouth they can't keep their fascist mouths shuts for 6 months. If Trump loses, it might be just from this.

Trump has a lot of back-peddling to do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Publishing that 900-page Project 2025 paper was one of the stupidist things the right-wing Christians could have done. They showed everyone their true colors and now the Dems will use this to smear Trump for the next 4 months.

The right-wing Christians are so foaming at the mouth they can't keep their fascist mouths shuts for 6 months. If Trump loses, it might be just from this.

Trump has a lot of back-peddling to do.

Well why would right-wing Christians hide their masterpiece? They literally belive its a beautiful vision and of that its wonderful for Americans.

That blindspot is the real actual cognitive cost of demonizing people instead of respecting and aknowledgeing other POV's. If other people are demons you don't regard their perspective as valid and yours is the word of God, other people are "deluded or crazy", therefore you have your head up your own ass and have no idea how you come across and how disconected you are from other perspectives. They truly belive they are doing good, so why would they hide it ?

Strategizing about " hiding their true colors " would requiere the right-wing Christian mind to be able to play chess, but it can just barely be played by that level of cognitive development and thats why they are right-wing Christians

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Imagine if people on the forum were as dead set on their goals as trump lol

Does the end justify the means?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, mmKay said:

Well why would right-wing Christians hide their masterpiece? They literally belive its a beautiful vision

Exactly. They are so delusional that they cannot see that the majority of Americans will reject their ideas.

They shoot themselves in the foot with their own ideology. Trump is smarter than them. He knows their stuff is unpopular.

I have no blindspot on this issue. All is clear.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly. They are so delusional that they cannot see that the majority of Americans will reject their ideas.

They shoot themselves in the foot with their own ideology. Trump is smarter than them. He knows their stuff is unpopular.

I have no blindspot on this issue. All is clear.

In their delusion, they think this energises their movement, when in fact it provides political fodder to discredit their movement.

Trump who is more cunning must be thinking ffs and releasing all his anger at the driving range at them jeaporidsing his ascendence.

Edited by zazen

Posted (edited)

@Leo GuraI didn't mean that its your blindspot.
What I was refering as blindspot is the fact that if right wing christans, as their main mental model of making sense of the world , demonize and dismiss other peoples worldvies as crazy or delusional , it disregards other perspectives so deeply  that by definition  they can not even have the cognitive skills needed to " hide their masterplan" , because that would requiere the mental skill of taking in consideration other people's perspectives. 
If they had the skills to take in consideration other people's perspective, they most likely woudn't be right wing christian nutcases.

This is what I was trying to say. It's a catch 22 . The ability to "hide a masterplan" requires the ability of considering how others might perceive it. Which they don't have becuase they are ideological nutcases. And if they had the skill of taking in consideration other POV's , they probably wouldn't be  ideological nutcases. The solution to the problem is inherently prevented by the nature of the problem itself.

ofc minds and humans are way more complex and there are exceptions but this is what I was trying to point out

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

3 hours ago, Davino said:

Does the end justify the means?

I mean, lots of us quit or find excuses but he just keeps going. I’m making sort of an abstract point 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This doesn't help with the Christianphobia done by other cultures:

It's just sad.

@mmKay

53 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Leo GuraI didn't mean that its your blindspot.
What I was refering as blindspot is the fact that if right wing christans, as their main mental model of making sense of the world , demonize and dismiss other peoples worldvies as crazy or delusional , it disregards other perspectives so deeply  that by definition  they can not even have the cognitive skills needed to " hide their masterplan" , because that would requiere the mental skill of taking in consideration other people's perspectives. 
If they had the skills to take in consideration other people's perspective, they most likely woudn't be right wing christian nutcases.

This is what I was trying to say. It's a catch 22 . The ability to "hide a masterplan" requires the ability of considering how others might perceive it. Which they don't have becuase they are ideological nutcases. And if they had the skill of taking in consideration other POV's , they probably wouldn't be  ideological nutcases. The solution to the problem is inherently prevented by the nature of the problem itself.

ofc minds and humans are way more complex and there are exceptions but this is what I was trying to point out

So are you suggesting that Christian nationalists all are mentally disabled? Oh they can't metaphorically understand reality, so they just are literal binary thinkers that need help?

@DocWatts

12 hours ago, DocWatts said:

They're not mutually exclusive, having a life purpose doesn't necessitate sticking your head in the sand about the society and culture in which you're living.

He's just referring to how if all users here had Trump's will to power to their goals, then they'd get a lot done. I was just saying that if all of us did, then this forum would mostly be empty.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I mean, lots of us quit or find excuses but he just keeps going. I’m making sort of an abstract point 

Yes, it's a good point. 

Trump definitely has a toxic life purpose.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Thought Art

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

True, I don't know why you got misquoted like that. Just like me, in a thread about Andrew Tate I was saying emulate his will and fighting spirit. I'm obviously not saying to be exactly like him, yet all you snow flakes think I'm saying to copy him. Stage green madness with internet toxicity.

@Davino

53 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yes, it's a good point. 

That's not the point that @Thought Art was drawing. He was drawing the will to power, and intent to get things done. You guys need to curb your hating and trolling.

54 minutes ago, Davino said:

Yes, it's a good point. 

power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

the don has had a taste and can't believe he has gotten away with it and he hasn't had to play his trump card pun intended yet

that being absolute autocracy

@gettoefl

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the don has had a taste and can't believe he has gotten away with it and he hasn't had to play his trump card pun intended yet

Again that's not the point @Thought Art was drawing.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Davino said:

Trump doesn't really have a life purpose. His only purpose is to puff up his ego and create illusions of success.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump doesn't really have a life purpose. His only purpose is to puff up his ego and create illusions of success.

Ego Purpose :D

@gettoefl

7 hours ago, gettoefl said:

But that's not what @Thought Art was saying. Why are you guys putting words into his mouth and mine? He was basically saying, and even joking that if all of us had Trump's willpower and desire to get things done, then we'd get things done sooner and better our lives. I was saying back that if we all did then most people would leave the forum and forum would be empty, and even talked about a thread that this happened to me when I suggested we all should strive to have Andrew Tate's spirit and willpower. And then all of you got triggered and misquoted me and @Thought Art, taking things out of context!

It's not freaking rocket science! It's basically me and @Thought Art saying we all should strive to 'just do it!'. And you lot tqist our words left and right to completely misunderstand us both!