Jayson G

Project 2025??

301 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Jayson G Who do you think runs Trump's government? Obviously Trump himself understands nothing about the techncial functions of government. It's these deep political operatives like the Heritage Foundation which supply him with technical experts to actually fill the jobs. But their technical experts are all ideological loyalist hacks. This is where all of Trumps judges come from. But it's way worse than that. Not just judges, his entire administrative staff. Trump himself does not have the knowledge or ability to hire experts for these roles. So he appoints whoever these groups tell him will be most loyal to him.

A dictator fills his entire administration with incompetent and corrupt loyalists rather than competent experts with integrity.

The only reason the US government works so much better than other governments is the extent to which it is filled with competent experts with integrity rather than loyalist stooges.

This is the essence of corruption.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, MuadDib said:

I have faith that the good Christian people of the US will recognise the wisdom of the line;

Your good Christians are fools who will sign a pact with the Devil before they exhibit any wisdom.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Oh wow so its not that the heritage foundation influences the trump administration, its more like that they are deeply intertwined. I didnt realize these people from the heritage foundation are pulled directly into government. So then isn't the heritage foundation just a part of the trump administration then technically or informally?

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your good Christians are fools who will sign a pact with the Devil before they exhibit any wisdom.

Also this is interesting to me because I have this christian family Ive been friends with since childhood. Great family. Caring, etc. But some months ago he called me saying how trump needs to be president, all these new genders are messing up the country, etc. etc. .. I know theyre not bad people, I just think theyre just not seeing things clearly, like muddy glasses biased by their religion. 

What Im having trouble with seeing right now is, are christians bad people or just very biased? Maybe its this whole project 2025 thats got me a bit angry recently, but tbh I think most christians are good, and some are extremists that turn it into a cult and stomp on your rights. 

Is christianity a cult or is it mostly a normal belief system that some turn into a cult? It is crazy though how much christianity is intertwined with our culture. Like I love christmas lol but only past few years am I realizing how connected it is to religion maybe.

Edited by Jayson G

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

What Im having trouble with seeing right now is, are christians bad people or just very biased?

Christians are ideological zombies. They are engaged in defending a fantasy. Which means they cannot be wise.

Being wise requires indepedent thinking and freedom from fantasy and ideology.

There is no such thing as good or bad, there is only level of consciousness. Lack of consciousness = devirly.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Christians are ideological zombies. They are engaged in defending a fantasy. Which means they cannot be wise.

There is no such thing as good or bad, there is only level of consciousness. Lack of consciousness = devirly.

@Leo Gura So at the end of the day, not really much different from everyone else, except lower conscious than the average lower conscious people in society. 

Even then trump and the heritage foundation, not bad people, but just deeply lost in selfishness and fantasy

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

All Christians are immune from sin. This is now part of the American legislature. Jesus died to give us all immunity. This is wisdom. The ten commandments and bible stories are more like guidelines. "Commandment" is a strong word. Praise Jesus. 🙏 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well said!

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 hour ago, MuadDib said:

All Christians are immune from sin. This is now part of the American legislature. Jesus died to give us all immunity. This is wisdom. The ten commandments and bible stories are more like guidelines. "Commandment" is a strong word. Praise Jesus. 🙏 

If Jesus were to come back, Christians would be the first people to kill him.

Christianity cannot be further from his teachings. But this is off topic now.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura  

I have a meta-idea about your post that I want to share or speak to you about. When you are sharing this post, I get the sense that you are offering a perspective and not fear mongering in your mind. I wonder if I’m right that this is how you preserve it? What I’m saying, or maybe intuiting, is that there is a big gap between your way of thinking and dealing with what you share with us and our way of "getting" it. I suspect the regular followers of your teachings do not get it/grasp it in the same way you meant them to. 

I don’t know if you are so far from us and our way of thinking to this degree, but I thought I would bring it up for discussion. My main idea is that you were not fear mongering with this post, for example, but I suspect that a large percent of people either took it that way or did not appreciate  the pure drop of information. I wonder if you were as "normal" like a lot of us or had had the type of everyday life that a lot of us call regular, then you would have been able to deliver all (not just this post) in a way that we get.

I just want to point out to you that this happens with a lot of your posts. I don't know if you are aware that people can't grasp the idea, like, “Hey, here’s just an idea,” without attaching something to it. I wonder if you work on this or try to lower effectively the level of open-mindedness to meet some of us where we are for more effective communication. 

Maybe this should have been a thread on it’s own lol. 

Edited by Happy Lizard

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you can't see how dangerous this whole situation is then you are so blind, biased, or naive that it doesn't make sense to explain anything political to you.

At this point, it's beyond my understanding how people who have followed you for years and are your hard-core fans, can't see such an obvious thing as Trump being a fucking monster. Especially as you have been shouting about it since forever. Louder and louder every year, every day.

I live on the other side of the world, in nowhere called Finland, and don't have much time to practice and study politics - but it's still unmistakenly clear as fucking day that Trump is a power-hungry MANIAC who doesn't give A FUCK about anyone else but his own ass - and will do anything it takes to keep feeding his narcissism.

This is one of those undeniably obvious cases.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: instagram.com/miguetran

@Miguel1 a large precent of Americans think like third country people while being blessed with a first country economy and geographic resources, it's insane if you ever traveled here, there's also lots of stage orange selfish success types that don't even understand that Trump could be a Hitler type leader, it just doesn't register that a TV type person can be like that. They also wanna vote for the "stronger" candidate not the weak democrat.

The US is a sham that you would not believe, but  it's also a HUGE country, unlike the small countries of Europe, so expect all types of crazy things here.
I've spoken to European trying to explain this to them and some just cannot believe it. It's like they believe the US can be bad but in their mind they have a model of a functional country like their own. Once I try to explain some of the crazy stuff they think I'm trying to fool them or kidding and start dismissing me. 

3 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Leo Gura  

I have a meta-idea about your post that I want to share or speak to you about. When you are sharing this post, I get the sense that you are offering a perspective and not fear mongering in your mind. I wonder if I’m right that this is how you preserve it? What I’m saying, or maybe intuiting, is that there is a big gap between your way of thinking and dealing with what you share with us and our way of "getting" it. I suspect the regular followers of your teachings do not get it/grasp it in the same way you meant them to. 

I don’t know if you are so far from us and our way of thinking to this degree, but I thought I would bring it up for discussion. My main idea is that you were not fear mongering with this post, for example, but I suspect that a large percent of people either took it that way or did not appreciate  the pure drop of information. I wonder if you were as "normal" like a lot of us or had had the type of everyday life that a lot of us call regular, then you would have been able to deliver all (not just this post) in a way that we get.

I just want to point out to you that this happens with a lot of your posts. I don't know if you are aware that people can't grasp the idea, like, “Hey, here’s just an idea,” without attaching something to it. I wonder if you work on this or try to lower effectively the level of open-mindedness to meet some of us where we are for more effective communication. 

Maybe this should have been a thread on it’s own lol. 

He obviously knows. He's stated it many times in his videos. Your comment is better directed at the members of this forum who can't entertain an idea without adopting it. 

4 minutes ago, enchanted said:

He obviously knows. He's stated it many times in his videos. Your comment is better directed at the members of this forum who can't entertain an idea without adopting it. 

I’m trying to have a conversation not necessarily criticize him, I even thought of an example that illustrates my point that could be applicable.

for all we know he does not understand all the ways in which the gap exist and where it happens as much as he says so, and any good attempt to point out that to him in a good way would help build the bridge between his work and people making his mission further reaching.