NoSelfSelf

Women looove a nice guy

74 posts in this topic

For once, lets put the classic quote you hear after the infamous queastion: what is the quality you are looking for in the guy? I love me some nice guy who treat's me right,behind us.

So my claim is they are right, but they not specific about the thing they claim they want.Disclamer:its not about giving them what they want but the understanding,so you can choose what You want to be.

I was contemplating yesterday what is actually someone being charming what is charm ,why is it attractive.So the basis of contemplation is attraction.So charming is being super nice,great manners,gentelmen like behaviour.Like someone saying:so what can i do for you today? in a prince like medievil voice with a kiss on the hand.But if charming is being nice and nice guys finish last whats the deal?

Then it hits me that alot of charachters in the movies,tv shows,anime that are the most interesting are the villians or gentelmens.Villians that are in the beggining center of evil that later on when bigger evil comes become good in the eyes of the viewer by fighting along side heros.They are still evil but they are doing good by fighting bigger evil.Then there are characthers that are super nice like the main charachter in the netflix show gentlemen,where he is super nice but has capacity for violance to do things that are criminal.

Those polarizing figures that makes us hate them in one moment and love them in the second, makes such a deeper impact because its more meaningfull than being just one sided when they do good we respect it more.

With that thinking why does a regular nice guy repell women because hes not polarizing behind the niceness is insecurity,no dominance,no assertivness.Where charming person is attractive because behind those great manners is a person that is capable of being an asshole,being evil,selfish.Its like a sweet base in a coctail where the bitterness of taste behind makes it blend so nicely.

Narcissist wins with women(not in the end tho) because he has alot of charm ,then his super selfishness makes women hate him in one second and love him in another, giving ups and downs vs nice guy just one constant where women cant feel that sexual attraction wondering why.

So when they say they love a nice guy its the charming guy who is polarizing.The detail is that you can be nice and be dominating,be nice and give asshole like behaviour behind it.Nice way of dominating,leading vs direct no fing around domination,leading.

Now that is a killer combo like a guy whos nice and can kill everyone that breaks in the house to save a family.

To finish it off...people who believe they are introverts are usually like down because they think they need to be loud extrovarted, which is more of charisma.Charm is more suited and the strenght of an introverted like guy, where you attract with nice manners that is backed with strenght where loud mouths strenght is being charismatic.Charisma can be be in charm but its not a main part.Charm can be in charisma but not the main part.

Thread to make you think what to implement in your game cheers.

Thanks for reading.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Yo yoo.

I would say that “being a nice guy” is like saying “I have a nice kitchen“. Technically it’s a good base but fundamentally no one care about a nice kitchen, people are in fine interested into the meals you do in it. People prefer a person with a lambda kitchen but who will cook super stuffs rather than a person with a chef kitchen but who will just propose knaki and chips because he is afraid to dirty a pan. Women will eventually prefer a toxic guy but who do the job than a guy who is passive.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Narcissist wins with women(not in the end tho) 

Being a « nice guy » is aesthetic posture and it’s narcissistic by nature.

Being dominant and playful is actually being selfless 

I would do a video soon indirectly about that, it will be funny.🧙‍♂️

The devil is in the details.

2 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

ACD89B8C-243A-4189-AD98-10E8B2F2BC00.jpeg

No one is going to google “why amI I attracted to kind generous guys” even if they are

@Schizophonia I adressed it in a thread nice guy without substance is nothing like your first point.Nice is not the problem in itself,problem is that you dont have traits beyond nice and niceness is just a fasade for insecurity.

Nice=charm women want charming guy whos effective...so they tehnically saying truth but not complete truth..

I didnt know you make videos link me...

Rubbish as usual. Niceness, charm, kindness, emotional intelligence have nothing to do with attraction. Women themselves basically admit this today. It's men like yourself trying to convince yourself the opposite because the truth of female attraction is too uncomfortable to face. You wrote a whole lot of nothing. Thieves, abusers, violent men have zero issues attracting all kinds of women. If you are attractive enough or high status enough women can justify anything you do. All these standards only apply to unattractive men who women barely tolerate at best.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Rubbish as usual. Niceness, charm, kindness, emotional intelligence have nothing to do with attraction. Women themselves basically admit this today. It's men like yourself trying to convince yourself the opposite because the truth of female attraction is too uncomfortable to face. You wrote a whole lot of nothing. Thieves, abusers, violent men have zero issues attracting all kinds of women. If you are attractive enough or high status enough women can justify anything you do. All these standards only apply to unattractive men who women barely tolerate at best.

The goal is to have fun, a "toxic" guy can be fun + dont use your gods powers to create a persona who ruminates, it dont feels good.

22 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I didnt know you make videos link me...

I will ;)

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Tenebroso Its so uncomfortable that i have trouble to sleep at night.

@Schizophonia Point of the thread is that you dont be a one trick pony,its not just fun its many things combined.Thats why niceness alone is not good ,being only toxic not good.Create persona that suits you.

5 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

You are so right!!

@Sugarcoat Now he will never become a nice guy god dammit! 😆

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Now he will never become a nice guy god dammit! 😆

It’s like he drew his conclusions from this video 

@Sugarcoat Actually he did, he went to talk to women didnt work out then he resonated with red pill, took those videos to heart and now find every reason to hate dating through everything,so that video is just another proof, you put another nail to his heart you so mean 😁

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat Actually he did, he went to talk to women didnt work out then he resonated with red pill, took those videos to heart and now find every reason to hate dating through everything,so that video is just another proof, you put another nail to his heart you so mean 😁

I mean maybe it’s easier to fit into her criteria than to develop yourself on deeper level and become charming and emotionally intelligent etc

All he needs if he doesn’t have it already is blue eye contacts, save some money for limb lengthening surgery and get into finance trust fund and he is all set by his logic . 

@Sugarcoat You can literally give him all that and he will still find a way to say its not working, i actually tested this some people just wont grow and too stuborn.

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat You can literally give him all that and he will still find a way to say its not working, i actually tested this some people just wont grow and too stuborn.

its like it feels more comfortable to just complain and be bitter than to grow oneself

11 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

its like it feels more comfortable to just complain and be bitter than to grow oneself

Complaining and bitterness is all ecompasing through every area that's why one hurts himself in long term with short term fix.But you on point.

Easiest example i can find is this actor.

Interesting blend of charm and charisma.Since im biased because of the thread it looks to me he has more charm than charisma,but his charisma is high.Still i dont know how they work together.

You need to be Flirtatious, is that hard to understand???? Once you see the results you will not belive in this contemplations. What we need is not contemplation but practice. Go and Flirt, go and be playfull in charmy ways in nice ways in darky ways. Just dont be a Noob, a Neutral , woman love nuance, ambiguity, fun, emotions, movement 

@Rafael Thundercat Im not doing this for a woman its all about me becoming better.Resault is me.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Easiest example i can find is this actor.

Interesting blend of charm and charisma.Since im biased because of the thread it looks to me he has more charm than charisma,but his charisma is high.Still i dont know how they work together.

People assume that Timothee is an INFP, and I can see it. He has the same natural down-to-earth charm as Johnny Depp, who is also considered an INFP.

This is interesting because people assume that INFP men are not attractive to women or that introverted men in general are not attractive to women, which is completely false.

They call those men beta and simps because of their kind and friendly attitude towards women.

In reality, those "beta" men are highly attractive and successful with women because they are approachable, safe, and charming.

Interestingly enough, they will never brag about their success with women or complain about lack of it, which adds to their allure.

I believe that toxic, psychopathic, and narcissistic men, who hold power in society, lie to men about what women are attracted to in order to maintain their power over other men and women.

They shame genuinely kind men and call them simps or beta because they know that after dating such "beta" men, women will no longer tolerate their toxic behavior.

"Beta" men force the toxic men who present toxic masculine traits to work harder to have women. 

👽