NoSelfSelf

Women looove a nice guy

74 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

There are men who fall for bitchy, narcissistic, abusive women who use their sexuality to manipulate them.

I have seen this a few times: those men having the sweetest girlfriends or the most feminine and kind women showing interest in them. But they treat them poorly and chase the most toxic women they can find.

I could, like you, create some sort of ideology out of it and say that all men love bad women, toxic women, who treat them like shit. I could aspire to become such a woman myself, hurt men and create more negative karma in the world.

But luckily, I prefer myself as I am and I don't have the victim mentality. I see the world in a nuanced way because I have real-life experience outside the internet.

There are men who are immune to toxic women, there are men who cannot be captured by bitchy women, regardless of the sexual manipulation and love bombing, because they are in tune with their instincts, they are good at reading people, and psychologically healthy.

I don't know how many hours you spend on incel forums (do they still exist?), brainwashing yourself with the red, blue, purple, yellow, lavender, white, peach-orange, or cherry-pink pill ideologies, but most women are repelled by the alpha bros who present toxic masculinity, if someone said to you otherwise they have lied to you to sell to you and to control you.

The red pill wasn't born out of nothing. Simple as that 

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

There are men who fall for bitchy, narcissistic, abusive women who use their sexuality to manipulate them.

I have seen this a few times: those men having the sweetest girlfriends or the most feminine and kind women showing interest in them. But they treat them poorly and chase the most toxic women they can find.

I've also seen this quite a few times. So much so, that I used to say men love bitchy women. I think this is more when they're younger and love the chase. The quiet softer type female is probably too willing, easy and doesn't present a challenge and they don't feel so deserving and need to feel like they need to work for it and the bitchiness gives them a challenge and that she won't just take his shit and maybe straightens him out a bit.

On the flip side, when he realizes she's just a bitch, period, to everybody, and it has nothing to do with him and her bitchiness starts to get on his nerves because there's nothing he can do to ever please her, he wants out. Nooooooo, he says. I didn't sign up for this, but only when they get older and have seen through the bitches and recognize the pain and agony they'll put him through just for some chase. The nun looks appealing to him at this point.

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Raze said:

This makes no sense

-all data we have shows extroverted men are much more successful with women then introverted men. 

-how are men in power in society lying about what women are attracted to in this way? In the mainstream the message is usually that women are attracted to looks and signals of wealth (fashion, car, watch ads), or that women are attracted to special connections and huge shows of romance (romance films). Where are the powerful men sending the message women like toxicity?, and even if they are, how does that help them retain power?

The people saying women don’t like beta males is a underground message.

It doesn't make sense to you because you are not a woman. But it does make sense to me and other women. It is so tiring and time-consuming to try to convince or prove to strangers on the internet what you as a woman find attractive, especially if they are already brainwashed by some color-pill ideology.

👽

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've also seen this quite a few times. So much so, that I used to say men love bitchy women. I think this is more when they're younger and love the chase. The quiet softer type female is probably too willing, easy and doesn't present a challenge and they don't feel so deserving and need to feel like they need to work for it and the bitchiness gives them a challenge and that she won't just take his shit and maybe straightens him out a bit.

On the flip side, when he realizes she's just a bitch, period, to everybody, and it has nothing to do with him and her bitchiness starts to get on his nerves because there's nothing he can do to ever please her, he wants out. Nooooooo, he says. I didn't sign up for this, but only when they get older and have seen through the bitches and recognize the pain and agony they'll put him through just for some chase. The nun looks appealing to him at this point.

Lol, and sometimes the quiet, softer women, after a few men break their hearts, become bitchy and start to manipulate men with their sexuality.

Then, the same type of men who looked down on them and mistreated them because they were "too soft" now worship them and try to be nice to them. When it doesn't lead to the outcome they want (sex), these men write on the internet that women are bad because they don't like such nice guys as they are🌞 

👽

21 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

It doesn't make sense to you because you are not a woman. But it does make sense to me and other women. It is so tiring and time-consuming to try to convince or prove to strangers on the internet what you as a woman find attractive, especially if they are already brainwashed by some color-pill ideology.

you aren’t going to convince anyone it’s a conspiracy by powerful men to maintain power by convincing them to not be beta, if anything it feels like the opposite to them.

1 minute ago, Raze said:

you aren’t going to convince anyone it’s a conspiracy by powerful men to maintain power by convincing them to not be beta, if anything it feels like the opposite to them.

This is not a conspiracy. This is my genuine observation as a woman and as a human. Men controlling and competing with other men is not my invention. If you want to believe otherwise, go for it.

👽

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is not a conspiracy. This is my genuine observation as a woman and as a human. Men controlling and competing with other men is not my invention. If you want to believe otherwise, go for it.

What you described was a conspiracy, powerful men purposefully putting across a message for their own benefit. I also still didn’t get a answer on how powerful men benefit from that, unless you’re saying they try to make all the other guys be alpha so they have no competition and can get women with their beta-ness? 

It is the 180 degree opposite of any man’s experience. If you don’t believe me actually consider the backstory of anyone pushing or following the “be alpha” “be a bad boy” narrative, they will always explain they were raised thinking the way to a woman’s heart is kindness, generosity, etc. but got burned badly. 

53 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

It made sense to me.

Know thyself....

32 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Lol, and sometimes the quiet, softer women, after a few men break their hearts, become bitchy and start to manipulate men with their sexuality.

Then, the same type of men who looked down on them and mistreated them because they were "too soft" now worship them and try to be nice to them. When it doesn't lead to the outcome they want (sex), these men write on the internet that women are bad because they don't like such nice guys as they are🌞 

How I was convinced of this "men loving bitchy women" stuff was whenever my nice, respectable, sweet, caring, kind persona flew out the window when I was up to my wits end and turned into Jezebel for a hot minute; that's when I was being heard and got more respect from them in that moment of terror. Lol.

It was so bad that they mistakenly took it for love and thought how much I must love them to be displaying that type of emotion and they felt close to me in those moments. Prior to that, I was really being loving and kind and feminine where I was very allowing of the bullshit (not taken advantaged of) just allowing for errs and mistakes etc without getting annoyed because I really wanted it to work out. It was when I was over it and was at my wits end and snapped that they were now ready to hear me out and wanted it to work out then; but it was too late i was done. 

Like R. Kelly's song says "when a woman's fed up, ain't nothing you can do about it". 

Know thyself....

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

How I was convinced of this "men loving bitchy women" stuff was whenever my nice, respectable, sweet, caring, kind persona flew out the window when I was up to my wits end and turned into Jezebel for a hot minute; that's when I was being heard and got more respect from them in that moment of terror. Lol.

Women definitely have to know how to show teeth when needed and be assertive. Many times this is the only way to get respect and needs met in a society that appreciates masculine values more than the feminine.

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It was so bad that they mistakenly took it for love and thought how much I must love them to be displaying that type of emotion and they felt close to me in those moments. Prior to that, I was really being loving and kind and feminine where I was very allowing of the bullshit (not taken advantaged of) just allowing for errs and mistakes etc without getting annoyed because I really wanted it to work out. It was when I was over it and was at my wits end and snapped that they were now ready to hear me out and wanted it to work out then; but it was too late i was done. 

Like R. Kelly's song says "when a woman's fed up, ain't nothing you can do about it". 

This is pretty insightful what you describe, I believe I had a similar situation in the past.

This reminds me of Teal's video in which one of the things she talks about are feminine traits that are too vulnerable and unsafe to express in the modern world.

👽

Teal Swan is a feminist who thinks men have been oppressing women for centuries and the only way to solve it is by changing men and laws 

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Women definitely have to know how to show teeth when needed and be assertive. Many times this is the only way to get respect and needs met in a society that appreciates masculine values more than the feminine.

This is pretty insightful what you describe, I believe I had a similar situation in the past.

This reminds me of Teal's video in which one of the things she talks about are feminine traits that are too vulnerable and unsafe to express in the modern world.

Nice video. She does have some valuable videos and powerful insights and recommendations when it comes to relationships and the male/female dynamic. Take what you resonate with and leave the rest, don't care about people's impression of her. I'm not living with her nor sleeping with her so all that doesn't matter. This video was very informative as well as a lot more that she produces. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

The video is bunk. It gives excuses for why women are in their "masculine" which is really just a nice way of saying women are insufferable. Why is it that only Western women watch these videos? You do know that women in other parts of the world have tougher situations, less comfortability, and they STILL are 10 times more feminine?

Ya'll will invent all these words like "masculine shield" and whatever other crap she said in the video it was really hard to watch you will invent all this things just not to be a normal happy girl who knows her place and knows what men want. Talk about taking the indirect path. Sometimes you just gotta learn from women who are already wives and mothers because obviously they were chosen for a reason.

Even to say that women love nice guys is a result of feminism  

Edited by Twentyfirst

Thats the problem with feminism. When the most protected and privileged women of all time start to believe in just a little bit of it then their entire worldview is colored by it and it's the only lens they can see out of. Making them completely unwifey material. And if you do wife them up the programming will make them divorce you and take everything. What is the obsession with believing that for thousands of years men were just oppressing women for no reason essentially handcuffing them to the oven like slaves and only now after we invented laws can we bypass mans evil instinct? COMPLETE GARBAGE and anyone who believes in it is an idiot obviously. Men are programmed by DNA to provide and protect for women even though they only get a percentage of what they gave back 

Image 58.jpeg

Posted (edited)

@Twentyfirst Stop watching manosphere videos it will help you alot.This is all just unnecesary clutter in your mind.What you gonna acomplish with this? Change someones mind nah let people believe and do what they want focus on your path be gentle(man).

Nice guys im talking about dont look to enforce things on others if you find what you dont like just say this is not what im looking for it wont work out peace.

Ofcourse be what you wanna be but not in this thread,its thread of niceness for a change and for me too 😄

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

8 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Now you’re conflicting yourself, you say women are attracted to nice guys then say they become bitter because men mistreat them, clearly they weren’t attracted to nice guys if they end up being mistreated over and over. 
Now you reference Teal Swan but she’s also said the opposite 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nice video. She does have some valuable videos and powerful insights and recommendations when it comes to relationships and the male/female dynamic. Take what you resonate with and leave the rest, don't care about people's impression of her. I'm not living with her nor sleeping with her so all that doesn't matter. This video was very informative as well as a lot more that she produces. 

I have watched the documentary about her, and I still have no idea if the accusations are correct or not.

But she definitely has some valuable content and wisdom, and nobody can take that from her.

👽

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Now you’re conflicting yourself, you say women are attracted to nice guys then say they become bitter because men mistreat them, clearly they weren’t attracted to nice guys if they end up being mistreated over and over. 
Now you reference Teal Swan but she’s also said the opposite 

Generally speaking what she says is that assholes might be confident, contain women, and own their sexuality, but it’s about raw masculine energy, not about being an asshole per se. Even this raw masculine energy is incomplete and might be repelling without basic kindness and emotional intelligence.

Psychopathic and narcissistic men often hide their true nature initially, acting as gentlemen to charm women in the initial dating stages because this works. 

This is the message of the thread: women actually appreciate kindness in men. Which I agree.

If being an assole works for you, nice.

If it hasn't worked for you yet, maybe one day it will work, keep praying.

Edited by Lila9

👽

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Psychopathic and narcissistic men often hide their true nature initially, acting as gentlemen to charm women in the initial dating stages because this works. 

This is not true. Women say this to conceal the truth of what they are attracted to. Openly Psychopathic, narcissistic men have zero issue attracting women. They don't have to hide anything. One of the most common things said to unattractive men is that women can somehow sense and intuit the negative traits that are holding them back. So women can have an insight into the true nature of unattractive men and absolutely know their intentions yet, curiously this intuition does not seem to function as well with a certain group of men. Either women do actually care about kindness, emotional intelligence etc if a man is attractive or high status enough or women do not have some special intuition that guides them into making the best mate choices.

Women all over social media basically admit that they actively choose fuckboys and assholes. It's not just young women or women from disadvantaged backgrounds. I believe women only have true primal attraction to the most attractive men and actually negative traits like narcissism but they have trouble reconciling what they are attracted to with what their ideal selves in their minds should be attracted to. Women want to be attracted to kind, emotionally intelligent, gentleman but that is not what they respond to. For all the vitriol directed towards players, abusers, fuckboys etc it is interesting that these men always seem to have romantic partners. You can almost see an algorithm that the more of a drain a man is on society, the more horrible he is, the less issues he has with women. Yet there is attempt to gaslight men into not seeing what is obvious because the truth is so uncomfortable.

Ironically, if incels and unattractive men were as bad and dangerous as society made them out to be they would have no issues attracting women. It's telling that the few incels who go on to unfortunately hurt people end up receiving love letters from women but let's not talk about that. No, women are morally superior, virtuous mind readers.

2 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

This is not true. Women say this to conceal the truth of what they are attracted to. Openly Psychopathic, narcissistic men have zero issue attracting women. They don't have to hide anything. One of the most common things said to unattractive men is that women can somehow sense and intuit the negative traits that are holding them back. So women can have an insight into the true nature of unattractive men and absolutely know their intentions yet, curiously this intuition does not seem to function as well with a certain group of men. Either women do actually care about kindness, emotional intelligence etc if a man is attractive or high status enough or women do not have some special intuition that guides them into making the best mate choices.

Women all over social media basically admit that they actively choose fuckboys and assholes. It's not just young women or women from disadvantaged backgrounds. I believe women only have true primal attraction to the most attractive men and actually negative traits like narcissism but they have trouble reconciling what they are attracted to with what their ideal selves in their minds should be attracted to. Women want to be attracted to kind, emotionally intelligent, gentleman but that is not what they respond to. For all the vitriol directed towards players, abusers, fuckboys etc it is interesting that these men always seem to have romantic partners. You can almost see an algorithm that the more of a drain a man is on society, the more horrible he is, the less issues he has with women. Yet there is attempt to gaslight men into not seeing what is obvious because the truth is so uncomfortable.

Ironically, if incels and unattractive men were as bad and dangerous as society made them out to be they would have no issues attracting women. It's telling that the few incels who go on to unfortunately hurt people end up receiving love letters from women but let's not talk about that. No, women are morally superior, virtuous mind readers.

This couldn’t be further from the truth, in my experience. You should have seen how many girls I’ve lost in the past because I didn’t use enough cute emojis when texting or offended them over nothing on dates. For getting dates and results with women, I have to be such a nice guy that it almost makes me puke.