KenDo

How to get back ex

29 posts in this topic

On 30/06/2024 at 10:55 AM, OBEler said:

@MarkKol there are many reasons why she left.

You cannot say that so simple 

A woman either wants to be with you or not, I think it really is that simple.

One girl moved across the continent and she still likes me, she still texts me when she’s horny.

On 6/30/2024 at 4:18 AM, OBEler said:

No you can't say that so radically.

Every relationship is unique.

If you read OP's post you can see his attachment to his ex is totally toxic and he shouldn't try to go back with her. She never contacts him and is cold and distant with him.

This forum is about self-improvement. Returning to an ex leads to self-deterioration.

So yeah, I am saying that radically despite every relationship being unique.

Posted (edited)

I always break clean...

I don't like that fuzziness after a relationship has ended.

• What kind of friend is she now?
  • Don't you have friends without less emotional drama attached?
  • What about making new friends?
  • What about the wasted emotional energy, could you direct it towards a new girl?

It comes down to emotional processing and letting go. Breaking clean works best for me. I don't ghost, I don't block them. But I'm also not trying to increase engagement or get closer. Eventually you guys will slowly stop talking to each other, one day the tail end of your last message to her would have been a year ago, and you'll be emotionally pre-occupied with other stuff and people in your life.

Like letting go of an addiction, if we may put it that way.

Some go cold Turkey, some need to dose it off slowly.

Let go of her slowly, as you get preoccupied with other things emotionally. I know it's hard, but don't put hope on it. But also, I don't want you to feel like you need to go Cold Turkey and have to block her, specially since she's not the one initiating new messages, so she isn't actively bothering you.

https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/12/the-tail-end.html

Edited by Lucasxp64

On 30/06/2024 at 5:18 AM, OBEler said:

No you can't say that so radically.

Every relationship is unique.

She had to be a 10 for me to give a second chance... That's why I avoid 10s. 😏

Quite a sizable chunk of people absolutely swear by this shit

I’ve never cared to try any of these because I don’t want a specific person, just any hot chick will do as long as she’s not psycho.

It’s worth a shot I suppose 

Stop contacting her and don’t be friends 

Posted (edited)

On 6/29/2024 at 2:22 PM, KenDo said:

So my ex broke up with me January and I can’t stop contacting her. She said she wants to stay friends but sometimes makes me feel like maybe things could work out again but then again change back to distant and cold vibe. she never contacts me first. Idk I feel like if I stop contacting her which is now like on a Weekly basis, I will loose her completely but also if I contact her so often it’s also pushing her away. My heart tells me I should give her space but still it’s very hard cause I tried finding someone like her but just can’t. She’s the best I’ve had. What do I do? 

I see after posting that someone else posted this already. But double confirmed xD 

Edited by Fabio