Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey

Buying a home fears

7 posts in this topic

I just fear the high price so much. I want a home, but knowing that I'll have a massive debt just ruins me. I get pessimistic about the future. I believe I'll become a slave to the system.

Walk around IKEA to get inspiration :)

I AM nutz

Why not instead 100% decide to find a way 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 29/06/2024 at 10:42 PM, Andrey said:

I believe I'll become a slave to the system.

Paying rent is not that much better either. 

Investigate the tradeoffs and do the right thing. 

Do you have a partner? Y’all can work together, you don’t need to do all of this in your own.

I AM nutz

Simple. Work on your money mindset. All your beliefs and feelings, preconceived notions you have about money in general. And build an aura of abundance around you.

Or don't - and just don't buy a house, it is not something you must do. Renting is great as well.

Bonus: You can remain as you are right now and rationalise and repeat to yourself the story you tell yourself, which brings you to this exact moment in your life where you have this problem. That way you can re-experience this situation for however long you find it fun and thrilling.

❤️

Thank you for the replies to all those who participated. The deal is now done and my GF and I will be proud owners of a new home in about a year. And owners of bank debt as well :D I remember Leo said once in a video that owning a home at the age of 30 puts you far ahead of everyone else. Well, it was not meant for me after all..