VictorB02

Women Are Deceptive

60 posts in this topic

Be carefull who you commit to. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Lucasxp64 said:

😂 What the fuck, on my last post, some similar stuff happened. Thanks god, it was just a week for me, and I'm not at her mercy. But it just hits it differently when they are gorgeous.

It shouldn’t matter how gorgeous they are bro! You need to treat them all the same.

Like cats.

Let them come to you.

And find a way to fulfill yourself in the meantime, so you don’t obsess and stress over one single girl. 

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Be carefull who you commit to. 

That's crazy 😂

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

On 29/06/2024 at 5:59 PM, VictorB02 said:

Women are deceptive

Most women are in a state of Manipulation and Inauthenticity (by ignorance). They will never be enlightened.

Posted (edited)

It sounds like you got hurt because you didn't receive the outcome you expected.

Your ego has been crushed, and your self-image as an alpha bro who gets women excited by his attitude alone has been shattered into millions of pieces.

Reality knocked on the door and reminded you that life is not a scripted plan and is more counterintuitive than you imagine.

You can play the victim and tell the world how unfair life is because some girl at a coffee shop deceived such a masculine man like you, who did everything right by the book (of the pickup theory?)

You can complain with your bros about how messed up all the women in the universe are (which is not completely wrong, but men are messed up too. humans are messed up).

Or you can swallow the shame, accept the perceived rejection, and move on like nothing happened. 

And,

accept that no matter how attractive you are, no matter how experienced with women you are, no matter how good, wonderful, and masculine you are, there will always be women who will reject you because you are not their cup of tea. And it's ok, are all women in the world your cup of tea?

Change your attitude towards rejection, see it as their loss, and move on.

Edited by Lila9

👽

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

It sounds like you got hurt because you didn't receive the outcome you expected.

Your ego has been crushed, and your self-image as an alpha bro who gets women excited by his attitude alone has been shattered into millions of pieces.

Reality knocked on the door and reminded you that life is not a scripted plan and is more counterintuitive than you imagine.

You can play the victim and tell the world how unfair life is because some girl at a coffee shop deceived such a masculine man like you, who did everything right by the book (of the pickup theory?)

You can complain with your bros about how messed up all the women in the universe are (which is not completely wrong, but men are messed up too. humans are messed up).

Or you can swallow the shame, accept the perceived rejection, and move on like nothing happened. 

And,

accept that no matter how attractive you are, no matter how experienced with women you are, no matter how good, wonderful, and masculine you are, there will always be women who will reject you because you are not their cup of tea. And it's ok, are all women in the world your cup of tea?

I literally laughed out loud reading this. It’s satire right? 

Do you realize how many options I have? 

Probably not, because you’re making massive assumptions and are projecting your romantic pain onto me. It’s not my fault you struggle with dating. 

I used to struggle with it too, then my nuts dropped and I grew facial hair.

So don’t hate the player, hate the game! 

If only you knew the attention I get from smoking hot women everywhere I go. 

If only you knew how many women are in my Instagram DM’s.

I don’t even have to try

I am catnip, and hot women are cats!

Meow! 

Edited by VictorB02

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@VictorB02 i think i need to call a crisis hot line.

Ahahahaha :D

10 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

No

Lol, so what? Should I bow or something? 

Dude, you are overreacting.

The higher your ego, the painful the rejection. Life is counterintuitive and sometimes it happens that it humbles people, accept the rejection and move on. 

I understand that you got emotionally attached to this girl, and it hurts. But there are way more mature ways to handle it.

This was my 20 cent, take it or leave it.

👽

50 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Do you realize how many options I have? 

Probably not, because you’re making massive assumptions and are projecting your romantic pain onto me. It’s not my fault you struggle with dating. 

I used to struggle with it too, then my nuts dropped and I grew facial hair.

So don’t hate the player, hate the game! 

If only you knew the attention I get from smoking hot women everywhere I go. 

I don’t even have to try

I am catnip, and hot women are cats!

Meow! 

Cringefest 101 🤦‍♂️

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

28 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No

Lol, so what? Should I bow or something? 

Dude, you are overreacting.

The higher your ego, the painful the rejection. Life is counterintuitive and sometimes it happens that it humbles people, accept the rejection and move on. 

I understand that you got emotionally attached to this girl, and it hurts. But there are way more mature ways to handle it.

This was my 20 cent, take it or leave it.

I don’t care what you do. Just stop projecting onto me and making massive assumptions.

It’s actually crazy how unphased and unaffected I feel.

“But wait, I won’t see you again! But wait - I won’t be here Monday when you come back through!” She was basically begging for it. 

If only you saw her flushed face and the little excited giggle that came out of her mouth when I asked for the number. 

To me it’s obvious she admitted to having a boyfriend only after the fact, out of guilt, because her coworkers were right next to her. 

Like I said, this girl will be waiting around for a photo from a guy who isn’t even her man, and it will never come, because her number is going in the trash.

But please, tell me more about how I was rejected! 

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Cringefest 101 🤦‍♂️

You’re just jealous bro.

Don’t lie

@VictorB02 Yes become my teacher im willing to learn 🙏 but now im on vacation till next week so we can start on monday.

1 minute ago, VictorB02 said:

You’re just jealous bro.

Don’t lie

Let's just be really real here... 

The phrase "Hot women are cats, and I am catnip" is definitionally cringe.

There's just no other way to slice it. :D 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

Just now, Emerald said:

Only players can be that smooth 😂

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

and women will always choose the cringe guy over the square because he doesn’t give 2 fucks about getting peoples approval 

:D

now it all makes sense

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

And,

Nuclear levels of brutal truth here lmao

and women will always choose the cringe guy over the square because he doesn’t give 2 fucks about getting peoples approval 

:D

I didn't say a single thing about what women are attracted to or not. But thank you for volunteering that information.

The other guy said you were cringe for saying that you're hot women's catnip. You told him "You're just jealous."

And then I said... nope... that's definitely factually cringe. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

8 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

I don’t care what you do. Just stop projecting onto me and making massive assumptions.

It’s actually crazy how unphased and unaffected I feel.

“But wait, I won’t see you again! But wait - I won’t be here Monday when you come back through!” She was basically begging for it. 

If only you saw her flushed face and the little excited giggle that came out of her mouth when I asked for the number. 

To me it’s obvious she admitted to having a boyfriend only after the fact, out of guilt, because her coworkers were right next to her. 

Like I said, this girl will be waiting around for a photo from a guy who isn’t even her man, and it will never come, because her number is going in the trash.

But please, tell me more about how I was rejected! 

She might not have officially rejected you, but by your post and reaction, it seems that you perceived it as a rejection and a blow to your ego.

If you feel so unaffected, why did you create this rant post? Seriously. I don't buy it. Someone so unaffected wouldn't dwell on it that much and blame all women for being deceptive. This is the reaction of someone in pain who is trying to restore his lost pride and feel better.

What I suggest is that there are healthier and more mature ways to handle such situations, whether the rejection is real or perceived.

Especially when the only thing you lost was your pride. You didn't lose your money, your body wasn't hurt, your time wasn't wasted, you lost nothing valuable, so why play the victim?

👽