VictorB02

Women Are Deceptive

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Went to the coffee shop today to get a coffee before gym and usual cute girl who takes makes my coffee and flirts with me is there.

She knows I'm going to Bali next week from our previous conversations and literally said "Awww, I'm sad your leaving."

Up to this point, I was flirting and talking to build skills, but I thought "Fuck it, may as well try to close" So I told her:

"Well give me your number so I can send you a pic when I'm there."

She gets visibly excited, giggles, and gives me her number and then - ONLY AFTER MONTHS of flirting, talking, acting sad I was leaving, and then getting excited to give me her number - she says:

"Oh, and I have a boyfriend just so you know. But I will show the photos you send to all the other girls here!" (at the coffee shop)

I was shocked! I told her "Oh yeah okay that's fine, make sure to show everyone." (probably shouldve called her out on her bullshit) and drove away.

I will not be texting her any photos, knowing she has a guy - because I've been traumatized by my ex's cheating and bullshitting me by doing the same thing.

It was just so crazy to be on the other side of it this time.

Women are deceptive.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, integral said:

LOL! I was dying watching that because I just lived it xD

Although this barista was actually into me, I would know ;)

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

You made this too easy:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You made this too easy:

ahahaha! I'm dying of laughter! xD

Obviously, my situation was not unique :D

They love to play. 

They love attention.

We also like it 😉

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

They love to play. 

They love attention.

We also like it 😉

Facts my man.

Posted (edited)

What's interesting about this coffee shop is that its one of those tiny drive-thrus where all 3-4 girls that work there are stuck in a very small space (they were all between 20 and 30 years old, one is mid 30s) and are all super cute, so you could really tell when the competition dynamics would kick in because they could all hear conversations everyone was having.

Like one would be talking with me and lightly flirting asking about my day, then the more dominant girl would butt in on the conversation and start talking about herself and how she had a more relevant story or whatever. Then the initial girl I was talking to that got butted out would completely ignore me the next time I came through to get a coffee.

So cool to observe their little competition. 

It was like watching a flock of baby chicks in a hen house. "peep! peep! peep! peep!" 

And I am the fox B|

Edited by VictorB02

Heartbreak is a bitch.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Heartbreak is a bitch.

No heartbreak here, just a man with options

B|

Posted (edited)

@VictorB02 You gotta learn the lesson that phone numbers don't mean shit. They give them out 30 times a week. You're one of 30 dudes she gave it to.

Girls give you a phone number just to get rid of you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@VictorB02 You gotta learn the lesson that phone numbers don't mean shit. They give them out 30 times a week. You're one of 30 dudes she gave it to.

I realize that now, lol!

38 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Heartbreak is a bitch.

I was though. 

and it was a bitch.

Posted (edited)

Dude her game is to be nice to you so you come buy more coffe, its insane you thought she likes you.You are gulible they are not deceptive shes doing what shes suppos to be doing.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls give you a phone number just to get rid of you.

This girl was really into me though. I could tell or else I wouldn’t have asked.

It was the first phone number I asked for in 5+ years since being in a relationship. 

I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t see the “interest eyes.” 

if I don’t see those eyes in a girl I’m talking to, I’m not that interested in her.

I’m way too intuitive and way too many girls show me insane interest for me to be chasing a girl that doesn’t have those eyes. 

Edited by VictorB02

Posted (edited)

@VictorB02 Shes into you? i went to buy a mouse other day and woman there where asking me about my life being super "into me" thats her job  my guy 😅

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Dude her game is to be nice to you so you come buy more coffe, its insane you thought she likes you.You are gulible they are not deceptive shes doing what shes suppos to be doing.

Your gullible for thinking I can’t tell when a girl wants me.

I’m not stupid.

thats the perk of winning the genetic lottery. Most people are nice to you, and when a girl finds you attractive, she makes that clear. she goes out of her way to let you know she is available, and that’s what this barista did.

its just funny because it’s such a cliche. 

Edited by VictorB02

1 hour ago, VictorB02 said:

Went to the coffee shop today to get a coffee before gym and usual cute girl who takes makes my coffee and flirts with me is there.

She knows I'm going to Bali next week from our previous conversations and literally said "Awww, I'm sad your leaving."

Up to this point, I was flirting and talking to build skills, but I thought "Fuck it, may as well try to close" So I told her:

"Well give me your number so I can send you a pic when I'm there."

She gets visibly excited, giggles, and gives me her number and then - ONLY AFTER MONTHS of flirting, talking, acting sad I was leaving, and then getting excited to give me her number - she says:

"Oh, and I have a boyfriend just so you know. But I will show the photos you send to all the other girls here!" (at the coffee shop)

I was shocked! I told her "Oh yeah okay that's fine, make sure to show everyone." (probably shouldve called her out on her bullshit) and drove away.

I will not be texting her any photos, knowing she has a guy - because I've been traumatized by my ex's cheating and bullshitting me by doing the same thing.

It was just so crazy to be on the other side of it this time.

Women are deceptive.

Idk man anywhere like coffee shop and stuff it’s kinda safe for women to be flirty without worrying about being hit on. Better to not do it in those places, they usually do that for tips. 

She was leading you on though. 

Enjoy Bali there is an unfair amount of hot horny women there you’ll be over it in no time. I recommend you focus on the Brazilian and Russian girls there. They the best 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@VictorB02 Shes into you? i went to buy a mouse other day and woman there where asking me about my life being super into me thats her job  my guy 😅

No shit.

i know the difference between a barista being nice because it’s her job and a barista who wants me to fuck her.

like I said, I’m not stupid.

@VictorB02 You not stupid but you dont understand the game then 90% of women are into me,smiling looking at me.

I had women touching me then when you make a move she has a boyfriend i was gulibale like you.

if shes so into you then she would not mention her boyfriend dude have some common sense.