MarkKol

Gaining muscle = waste of time

138 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Having a normal BMI

I think you actually have to hop on gear to get past a normal BMI as a non-fat gym rat.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think you actually have to hop on gear to get past a normal BMI as a not-fat gym rat.

I've already tried testosterone some months for the experience (1 to 2g per week), it has made my insomnia way way worst so i've stopped but it turned me pretty jacked without doing exercice. xD

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

On 30/6/2024 at 9:26 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Where we are splitting again is that you think if someone is born with a penis automatically means hes a

A man is culture created concept.

Males and females exist. If you get born with a penis, you are male. Vagina, you are a female.

A man? Is the construction. Now you want to make that which is a construction and ultimately a culture Creation concept, something very confident. Now that is a Big problem.

When something that has no existence you want to make It important, confident and valuable, you are waking into Big trouble. 

On 29/6/2024 at 5:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

Gym rats gonna gym rat.

Going to the gym to get girls is stupid.

On 30/6/2024 at 1:11 AM, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura a. No, just some balanced food with a bit extra protein and lower carbs is enough.

+1. I literally eat the same amount but much more healthy/nutritious and more protein oriented.

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 You can tell me all that but when you see a woman you want, you are scared to go talk to her,then you dont know why,then man creation would suit you really well.When you want to improve and have millions of excuses or emotions hinders your ability to push beyond your limitation, then you wish you were constructed being a man.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Javfly33 You can tell me all that but when you see a woman you want, you are scared to go talk to her,then you dont know why,then man creation would suit you really well.When you want to improve and have millions of excuses or emotions hinders your ability to push beyond your limitation, then you wish you were constructed being a man.

The way I can talk to a woman Is when i have no self-esteem at all. Only when I know i am completely worthless there is no esteem to lose 😆😆

I don't need to pump confidence anywhere because I dont think this has any value.

@Javfly33 You are lying you dont talk to women plus what is your argument even i dont get whats your aim...

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Javfly33 You are lying you dont talk to women

what? 🤣

plus what is your argument even i dont get whats your aim...

My aim was just calling out that you are wrong and investing in becoming a 'man' is a stupid endeavour. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

There is value in the construction of man. For sure there is. I mean most men see women as beautiful creatures because they believe most fit the archetype, which is the construction. 

Edited by gambler

@Javfly33 Great feature of a man is that a man doesnt care about what you think,gotta say, man is his own culture. Man cant be wrong because man is right for himself.

@Javfly33

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The way I can talk to a woman Is when i have no self-esteem at all. Only when I know i am completely worthless there is no esteem to lose 😆😆

I don't need to pump confidence anywhere because I dont think this has any value.

I see, you PUA approach is the needy insecure guy the girl feels sorry for?

@NoSelfSelf

On 2024-07-09 at 6:09 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Im curious where did you get that information, since what they thaught me at school is that bones get stronger by repeated hits of muscle on the bone with full range of motion flexing.I guess isometrics does it too but takes longer probably better for tendons i assume?

Well, my sources are varied, some from YT, and articles, and from anecdote. I will compile them up later.

Bones get stronger from repeated 'hits' of muscle on the bone going through full range of motion? What school taught you this? I could agree that can happen as there's enough evidence showing weighted resistance does this, but I think it's wolf's law that is what's making this happen. Also because of wolfs law we had the iron palm or the old school karate of breaking hard objects I think.

Where isometrics fits in is that the nervous system is lighted up by the mind/brain connection, and the antagonistic muscles are under tension, and because one muscle wants to contract another way, and it's opposite the other way, the arm for example is stable in space but under tension. That's why sometimes isometrics is also called still or stable training versus dynamic training which you're probably referring to. I personally do isometric until failure, and overcoming isometric for strength specifically, and if I can I do 1-2 minute long push up or other types of exercises.

It increases neurotrophins.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Javfly33

I see, you PUA approach is the needy insecure guy the girl feels sorry for?

Hahaha Pickup...thats another world which luckily i could run away fast as i could. 

Look...you guys feel triggered. I get It. 

You can ignore me if all of that confident stuff is working for you guys.

The problem is, is not working, so you guys need to somewhat defend the investment.

And what im saying is, sell now, those stocks have no return. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Danioover9000 My source is fitness school i attended, will check information later.

On 7/6/2024 at 9:05 PM, Yimpa said:

Women with big muscles tho :x

Also, their confidence and hard work are very attractive.

@Nemra

On 2024-07-17 at 3:19 PM, Nemra said:

Also, their confidence and hard work are very attractive.

And for some women's refusal to give up is beautiful too.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

And for some women's refusal to give up is beautiful too.

Totally

Having a healthy workout routine is good for you. You don't have to go overboard of course and become a bodybuilder.

Building muscles to a reasonable degree has many advantages, especially as a guy.