AndylizedAAY

Out of curiosity, how unpopular is my opinion to you guys?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As far as I know, high heels are usually a sign of vulnerability but for me, it's strength. Even if any of this content in this post isn't true, it's just my perception.

I see high heels as a form of higher pain tolerance and that they probably hurt. Being barefoot without it seems like desensitivity towards being tickleish and the sensory input from my autism makes me think of myself as possibly more tickleish but I don't know and high heels have a tradeoff to some degree of increasing both strength and tickleishness. This impression has more lee way and that I also see self control coming from it and that it doesn't have to be one or the other. I find self-control to be attractive which correlates with strength in my mind which creates an exception to allow beauty and strength to correlate. I emphasize strength more than tickleishness to feel it and that strength is deserved by those who work for it. I also emphasize it because strength goes with self-control to overpower the hand so even if this isn't true, I find feet to be stronger than the intensity of getting tickled but this gap is bigger for men if that were to be the case. Also, it's probably a 50/50 chance without comparing men and women because it's soreness vs being tickled. I also see high heels as less of a sign of vulnerability because the feet get stronger and probably get less tickleish over time. What I find addictive for masterbation is that I like to think on pressing them presisely because they look cute and soft which is compatible with everything else I said because I find self-control to be attractive. The feet are both very strong and tickleish. For men, strength is emphasized while for women is tickleishness but based on this response, I focus both on women even though men are stronger. I think that if the muscles can still move, its stronger than the tickle which is sometimes the case. I usually just look at high heels without consciously thinking of this and that I just want to think of these ideas without reacting to it or have it feel hollow either. The meta comparison of women getting compared to men and also not is what allows this strength perception for men to be perceived to be even stronger but devoid of these interesting ideas as I see it. I would probably want to break the illusion to actually go through what I imagine because I found it to be enjoyable but it would probably be weird and would probably also cross the line yet I wouldn't want to feel pain even though I don't think I would be vulnerable to it as weird as it is for me to mention what I said earlier.

As of now, it feels hollow because I'm just stuck in limbo and search for meaning and purpose to break out of it so enjoyable things become less enjoyable. It's like the yo-yo effect in which the relief from boring obligations like college dragging on and on because of autism and specific instructions that limits practicality just degrades over time. It feels like something would need to excite me to have me get back on track yet I keep moving along. Why do I forget why life gets boring? Why have I been programmed to just get by with homework in the past to the point where I feel ashamed to even look for an English group because I never needed to learn the local language? Why does it seem like boredom sabatoges my productivity but also helps me avoid burnout and how do I know that I'm not already burnt out? Over what? What could have been going on over a long-term horizon?

So how do you percive things when it comes to what gets your attention in sexuality? Is there anything you think I missed that seems vague or confusing or would you not think that because of the topic resembling that?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I want to explain what I find most addictive for masterbation.

Posted (edited)

Try a large language model or the life purpose course. Being successful in this forum doesn't really amount to much. Being concerned with what random forum members think of you shows a sign of mental instability, work on that first. Plus your posts list way to many problems for people to deal with. Try putting up one problem at a time and keep the text to a minimum. 

Also your post I'm replying to here seems like ramblings of a crazy person. Forget this stupid forum and work on your mental health it's the most valuable thing you have.

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

@enchanted I meant the language of where I live. Thank you for your support, but I still feel the need to edit my response because I think that I would be complete as of now even it makes me seem crazy. I should be closer to completing the life purpose course by now even the day I made my response and I guess I'm starting to feel better. I guess poor mental health can make things more addicting if I lack direction but maybe the life purpose course can fix that (what I will edit is what I want to emphasize why this activity is addicting which will be easier to do then making a seperate response but everything else seems to fit with that I guess).

Also, I don't remember my posts listing way too many problems for people to deal with. I don't want to forget about this "stupid forum" because it's worth sharing while I took a break from it that I further see the everything to be nothing that I would like to share on this forum. I basically think that this is the absence of the absence itself and that all duality are absences of each other manifested as the absence and presence of absence which is  how everything includes nothingness.

Also, I now know to look forward to the new course about reprogramming the subconscious mind that Leo promised to implement his videos that he said was sitting half completed for a long time that I either didn't know or forgot about so I guess further using the forum was worth it.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
To explain why staying on the forum was better and that I already took a break from it.

14 hours ago, enchanted said:

Plus your posts list way to many problems for people to deal with.

@enchantedHave you been keeping track of this? Can you please give some examples of my posts listing too many problems for people to deal with?