Butters

Is Leo just the guy with the least brain fog?

18 posts in this topic

If enlightenment is a dial, like Leo said, then is Leo just the guy with the least brain fog? 

Is this a good way to see it? If not, why not? 

I think it’s mind blowing with his health problems that he doesn’t have brain fog

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

No, this is a bad way to see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That is absolutely brilliant. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, this is a bad way to see it.

Because brain and fog are inside the dream? 

48 minutes ago, Butters said:

Because brain and fog are inside the dream? 

No

@Butters Have you read a single book or even chapter on this?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I've had bad brain fog.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had bad brain fog.

What does it feel like? Is it like a hangover?

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Peo said:

I've never had a hangover so I wouldn't know.

It feels like your mind isn't clear, isn't working well, sluggish and stuck, skipping beats, slipping tracks.

Edited by Leo Gura

A hangover is sleep deprivation because whatever substance you took the night before impaired your sleep and you couldn’t enter deeper stages of sleep so you wake up the next day with a headache or brain fog or both.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

A hangover is sleep deprivation because whatever substance you took the night before impaired your sleep and you couldn’t enter deeper stages of sleep so you wake up the next day with a headache or brain fog or both.

lol a hangover is not just sleep deprivation, I'd take zero sleep over some of my worst hangover's any day.

4 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

lol a hangover is not just sleep deprivation, I'd take zero sleep over some of my worst hangover's any day.

It also tends to be dehydration and nutrient depletion and exhaustion caused by the depleting/demanding requirements of substances. coupled with very poor recovery at night.

6 minutes ago, integral said:

It also tends to be dehydration and nutrient depletion and exhaustion caused by the depleting/demanding requirements of substances. coupled with very poor recovery at night.

Yeah its a lot of compounding factors, plus ethanol itself is toxic so your directly poising yourself on top of all these other side effects.

On 6/29/2024 at 3:54 PM, Butters said:

If enlightenment is a dial, like Leo said, then is Leo just the guy with the least brain fog? 

Is this a good way to see it? If not, why not? 

No. Leo has modeled and implemented principles in his life that allow him to see the truth at the level he does.

7 hours ago, Peo said:

Like losing 80% of your IQ.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

6 hours ago, integral said:

A hangover is usually dehydration. You can still sleep for hrs and wake up with a hangover. You enter into deep sleep automatically after a certain about of time has elapse, unless you keep waking up before the REM stage begins.

Know thyself....