enchanted

Adults don't exist

21 posts in this topic

Feeling "too young" is a very limiting and false belief. 

First Santa, now this!? 😭

39 minutes ago, Butters said:

First Santa, now this!? 😭

Lol 

Wishful thinking.

Funny thing is, i bet he loves being able to have sex, drink, or partake in vices, which are reserved for adults. 

Being an adult is a reality anatomically, physiologically and psychologically. It's more of a lament, really. 

And people who bemoan adulthood would hate it if a bigger, older, wiser, and stronger person who claims to be their parent tells them to go to bed at 8.30pm every night. People just want to have their cakes and eat them too.

I don't really mind being an adult. Pragmatically, I just accept that as a grown person, I have greater responsibilities and rights. this is something we share with many other species. 

Posted (edited)

What this is pointing to is we cannot simply say someone is either an adult or not an adult, what we need is to acknowledge that there’s a spectrum of human development.

i’m not sure how many things we could list that we could track but we could start with maturity, integrity, emotional mastery……. The list goes on and we could track these metrics and actually makes sense of things, calling someone an adult or not is a massive oversimplification.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Most adults are just children.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My family used to tell me that I talked like a sixtyish man.

Then I did something stupid and the line blurred. So it can also be the other way around; a mature being who struggles to be an innocent careless child. That can also happen. In either way, it's always easier to follow nature's developmental flow.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Actions speak louder than words, we take adults for granted just like science experts, but if you're emotionally attuned you can pinpoint the source of behavior and see more clearly rather than assuming by labels and constructs how people are

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Taking responsibility, life experience, and making good decisions to add to the list of adult qualities.

How is the adult/child binary similar to left/right binary in politics?

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, ryandesreu said:

How is the adult/child binary similar to left/right binary in politics?

The problem is some people are waiting to become "adults" to act mature and take responsibility. But adults don't exist so start living NOW. This occurs with the left/right dichotomy also where people corner themselves into one of the two factions. 

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

We are Gods babies forever. Anybody trying to be tough is pretending.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@ryandesreu In one way children lack experience, in another they are wiser in the way that they lack "childish" or immature limitations that adults acquire through the subjugation of their intuitive emotional intelligence. The left/right are mature and immature in their own way, its the integration of experience and open-mindedness that matters, judgement and lack of empathy and mutual understanding leads astray either way.

Knowledge, etiquettes and capability do not by themselves compensate for a lack of EQ even if they are socially necessary

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 29/06/2024 at 3:35 PM, integral said:

What this is pointing to is we cannot simply say someone is either an adult or not an adult, what we need is to acknowledge that there’s a spectrum of human development.

i’m not sure how many things we could list that we could track but we could start with maturity, integrity, emotional mastery……. The list goes on and we could track these metrics and actually makes sense of things, calling someone an adult or not is a massive oversimplification.

If we assume adults are not physically or mentally more developed, then this is delusion.

On 6/29/2024 at 5:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

Lol, what does it means ?

Makes 0 sense.

The devil is in the details.

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Makes 0 sense.

Immature, watch Leo's video on maturity. 

Posted (edited)

On 6/29/2024 at 10:34 AM, Leo Gura said:

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Makes 0 sense.

One time I was walking through a high school hallway, but then suddenly I needed to use the restroom real bad. As I approached the restroom, I saw that I had to authenticate with my fingerprint to get in, which was really strange. Anyway, once inside, I started peeing… but as I was peeing, I realized that I was simultaneously peeing myself.

How is that possible?!

Turns out, I woke up only to find out that I starting peeing myself while in bed! I quickly rushed to the restroom to finish peeing.

Edited by Yimpa

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

Immature, watch Leo's video on maturity. 

Leo has no children at almost 40, is that making him immature ?

All of this is an aestethic business.

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

One time I was walking through a high school hallway, but then suddenly I needed to use the restroom real bad. As I approached the restroom, I saw that I had to authenticate with my fingerprint to get in, which was really strange. Anyway, once inside, I started peeing… but as I was peeing, I realized that I was simultaneously peeing myself.

How is that possible?!

Turns out, I woke up only to find out that I starting peeing myself while in bed! I quickly rushed to the restroom to finish peeing.

Mhh, have you post on the wrong neighborhood ? 🤔

Maturity is a reality. 
The issue is when, how and if people mature. 

Saying adulthood doesn't exist is a lamentation that's badly articulated, or people are actually believing they could grow a beard and have boobs aged 5 years old. Or know how to drive a car and do complex calculus at that age.