Davino

Series for women, Understanding The Femenine Mind

26 posts in this topic

Lately I've started watching the iconic series called: "Sex and the City"

It's the type of serie that gives an insider taste of women psychology. I have found it very thougtful and presents in each short chapter an interesting sexual or relationship dilemma and how women actually live it.

I would like to ask you, do you know any more well crafted series or films to understand more the inner workings of women?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Movies and series are generally very good at not teaching about how female psychology works. As my favourite comedian said: «"Cool" women in todays movies and series are like poor man’s cool men,» and then he used the newest season of True Detective as an example where the female lead drives around, drinking booze and just wants to fuck this guy she’s seeing and leave, while he on the other hand wants to cuddle and talk about feelings. Basically what a immature teenage boy thinks of as a cool man.

Posted (edited)

Before that why you looking to understand woman's psychology? You think if you understand them well enough you will be able to get them.It doesnt work like that.

You should be asking for man shows to understand man psychology.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

There's no such thing as "woman's psychology", there is a division of roles which creates and reinforces polar attitudes and traits that evolve culturally through spiral dynamic like stages however. You are the whole self who took on a particular perspective and disbanding it puts you in touch with the opposite outwards projected polarity from which you've been alienated. There is no ground to this, it is an expression of circumstances that evolve and morph through the world, though different shows will show you the current state of balance, but don't believe there's anything innate to that for you to create a system about to reinforce ever greater division. See it instead as a reflection of modern circumstances and how they construct social identity and express themselves in different forms and identities, assumptions and axioms, models and systems, attitudes and desires, interdependence and specialization, complimentary cohesion and simultaneously self-alienation. There is biological differentiation, but its a nudge/shift in balance rather than a block of energies.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@NoSelfSelf I love understanding feminine psychology because I love women, full stop. Not to manipulate them into my bed lmao.

I'm a man so I don't know how it's like to be inside a women psyche. I'm just so curious to see how the rest 50% of the population lives, thinks and feels. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Kid A So it's impossible to make an accurate serie, film or book for women, about women and describing the feminine condition?

Bullshit 

It's hard? YES!

That's why I made this post to find those rare gems as well as posting myself a rare gem. Go check that series in netflix, you'll be surprised to get such an insider perspective on women.

I recommend reading the book integral relationships as a starting point, Also Leo has a video series called how to get laid.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Keryo Koffa You're on a deconstruction phase. That's fine. Once you do it till death you will see some things stay firm. One of it is feminine and masculine.

However, most surely, radically Recontextualized.

Also consider this is the sexuality sub forum not the spiritual. I've myself done that many times on my past posts and discussions.

I'm just interested in getting to know the other sex better, not a denial of it, a deconstruction of it, a manipulation of it or whatever you may conjure.

I want to feel closer to women, get inside their mind and hearts and see what's in there. How is it like to be a woman?

@integral Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check the book. Do you happen to know a visual content on the matter?

I feel it's kind of hard to talk about this with men. I think women would know better honestly and feel identified easier with some media or the other. That reflects their inner psychology. So if you are a man, beware before posting. You have a dick, that's the hole issue, not a vagina.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

I'm just interested in getting to know the other sex better, not a denial of it, a deconstruction of it, a manipulation of it or whatever you may conjure.

Got it! There's space for everything. I'm not saying differences don't form valid expressions in identity. I am biased towards deconstruction over exploration. But I've seen women suppress their masculine and men their feminine characteristics before, quite artificially and to their detriment. There is much variety in expression and what you're drawn towards usually is based on aspects you lack within yourself.

I saw Yang's video you posted, it's quite beautiful to see and embrace sexuality without lenses. Sorry for the rambling, it was out of context, everything has its place.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Davino If you are a man you would have like actual women to dive into their psychology every day.🤔

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

If you are a man you would have like actual women to dive into their psychology every day.🤔

If I use language everyday does that mean I know the grammatic rules which make it behave the way they do?🤔

Or maybe on top of using consciously language everyday I can get other sources of informartion, series, new perspectives and so on. Perhaps it's because I love language so much and use it every day that my affection for it grew so profoundly that lead me to write this post.

I know your sleight of hand, so don't bother.

Posted (edited)

@Davino If you dont focus on grammer and not curious, then you wont be noticing nothing.If you are surrounded by women and dont focus on the patterns of behaviour wont learn nothing.Where focus goes energy goes.Every insight came from observation.

Your second point is exactly what i said if you love women surround yourself with women and watch their psychology first hand.You wont learn nothing from Sex and the city that you wont learn from interaction.

Go watch 

. Season 1 to learn how they think then.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I am biased towards deconstruction over exploration.

Yes, it's crucial and you are doing a great job. I encourage you to go on, I did many many years of intense deconstruction and I still do. However sometimes it can create shadows and the tool can be ineffective for understanding certain situations.

But I've seen women suppress their masculine and men their feminine characteristics before, quite artificially and to their detriment. 

Yes, that's why I'm interested in understanding the feminine, so that I don't create a shadow out of it. It's inmense the collective shadow there is towards the other sex, which ends up making that half of the population doesn't understand the other half and viceverse. I know that unless I put deliberate work, philosophy and consciousness in it, I'm doomed to the same destiny.

There is much variety in expression and what you're drawn towards usually is based on aspects you lack within yourself.

I see that as good! It's the innate pulse of life towards holism, interconnection and completeness.

I saw Yang's video you posted, it's quite beautiful to see and embrace sexuality without lenses.

Yes, it was surprisingly profound honestly. That type of approach to sex and human relationships is as rare as an unicorn. It recontextualizes the whole thing.

Sorry for the rambling, it was out of context, everything has its place.

The out of context played into the higher meta context.

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf Yes, that's what I am doing. That's the main dish. I go to the source.

I was just wondering to see if there were other ways, atlhough more indirect, that could give me insights. Particularly on how women behave with other women, which is very difficult to spot as you are a man and that makes it impossible.

That's something I'm fascinating to see by the series; the women to women interactions, particularly in a group of friends. In the same way man to man interactions in an only male group are unique, so much so that just the presence of a women would break the spell.

Edited by Davino

@Davino My best shot is the show i gave you and read ton of romance novels and books made strictly for women, but beware you cant understand it logically doesnt make sense,if you make sense of the books they reading tell me.

6 hours ago, Davino said:

@Kid A So it's impossible to make an accurate serie, film or book for women, about women and describing the feminine condition?

I didn’t say that…

@Lila9 Hey, you know a book that dives deep into why books made for woman impacts them so much, since when guy reading it, its like reading starts without a telescope ? Im 99% sure there is no such a thing but mysteries always attracts my curiousity 🤓

@Lila9 Well thanks for sharing that intimate part of yourself .I get its you wanting to be seen more than just a figure and its tough when all the males you surrounded with are driven by their bottom half.It takes maturitiy for a man to see you deeper so you can say "he gets me".Ill look if your books recommendation have what im looking for 👍