BojackHorseman

Obsessed with women, also regrets?

26 posts in this topic

On 07/08/2024 at 10:25 AM, Yeah Yeah said:

Yeah dude so why is none of it in my own life like at all what is going on 

The no nonesense response is. You are the man, you make it happen.

Keep going with the 500 approaches we talked about, no matter what happens, just get comfortable with it.

On 2024/8/8 at 0:33 AM, ICURBlessings said:

"Sex is overly rated" is a powerful statement  simply because of the truth that it embodies. There was a time where this statement made no sense to me. That was a time when body pleasures and body pains were clearly two separate things. That was when I was under the spell of the syren's, it was even to a certain degree, after I started to tell that the promises of orgasmic-bliss were feeble in contrast to the true capacity of the soul's field of experience.

Man the ultimate truth is that you have missed nothing. The gifts that the mortal shell offers are hollow and empty of substance. Happiness is not found there and will not be found there.

This comment is so on point. However for those who have never experienced amazing sex with hot girls, this can be a huge craving for some people who identify this sort of experience as something "great". If you're able to experience it, then eventually you realize it's nothing. But if you're a nerd who can never get a chance with hot girls, the mind can inflate this imagination and make it a big deal.

I think you could pay to have sex with a really hot young girl. If you've never done it, then that would be a good taste. However I'm thinking that might not cut it. What if what you wanted was actually to be a hot guy and attract hot girls naturally? What if you want the hot girl to really like you when you are making out with her? I think it is more of the ego at work here.

When I was young, I was never as smart or capable as my classmates. My grades were below mediocre. However instead of accepting who I was, unfortunately I vowed to be as good as the best classmates in the class. So I ploughed through with negative emotions and studied hard, worked hard. After 20 years with a lot of luck, I got into the semiconductor industry and now I am finally capable, making six figures. But when I look back, now I think what was it all for? Why couldn't I be happy with what I had? I'm not even really friends with most of my colleagues who are a bunch of geniuses and weirdos. I really don't know, because I could never be persuaded to change my path before.

On 9/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, ted73104 said:

However for those who have never experienced amazing sex with hot girls, this can be a huge craving for some people who identify this sort of experience as something "great". If you're able to experience it, then eventually you realize it's nothing. But if you're a nerd who can never get a chance with hot girls, the mind can inflate this imagination and make it a big deal.

Exactly. This is no small deal. It can run the Life of a man this single Desire. IS not to taken lightly.

Of course after you do It It can become something mechanical and Empty. But first you have to do It to Burn the Desire or you Will get burned by It.

Don't put sex on a pedastle. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

6 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Don't put sex on a pedastle. 

Don't put anything on a pedastle.

Posted (edited)

On 29/06/2024 at 8:01 AM, BojackHorseman said:

I started dating veeeery late (35)

Then got married

Now I regret a bit not having had more expérience with women, but even if I wanted now, I couldnt anyway

I'm old, not very attractive or outgoing and had a terribly flat life.

But I cant help but feel those feels. I love all women, am attractif to all of them. I Ish to have sex With a lot of different women, experience mant strange kinks (some that I did already), and, a bit more shameful, I regret that I will never be able to have sex With young women

And this hurts me a lot, because since I was a virgin and alone up until 35, I actually never experienced being with a young woman.

Am I just a dirty old pervert that shoumd shir up and has missed his life? I can't help but feel immense regret, that goes further than just sex.

This seems stupid but is a huge burden to me and I'm not sure how to fix it.

If you are into spirituality and God stuff

Just immerse yourself in the knowledge that God knows everything with you and He is the best compensator of all so you don't have to worry or regret anything God would compensate for you if not in this life in another

You just have to be sure of that nature of God

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality