James123

Cruciferous Seed

11 posts in this topic

Have you ever heard or do you know how to use this seed? 

According to Sufi and shaman sources Rumi and many shaman's used to use it. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Is it like soma in Hinduism, where we're not sure what substance it's actually referring to? I thought the term 'cruciferous' is meant as a classification for types of vegetables.

Probably esfand aka Syrian rue

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

Is it like soma in Hinduism, where we're not sure what substance it's actually referring to? I thought the term 'cruciferous' is meant as a classification for types of vegetables.

It real name is Üzerlik Tohumu, it is way much powerful than dmt ( if you know how to use it). I have it, but I don't know how to use it. It will drive me crazy, even if I stopped pychedelics.

9 minutes ago, halfknots said:

What is that?

Posted (edited)

At least from what I'm seeing when searching for Üzerlik Tohumu, it is Syrian Rue. It's a reversible MAOI that can be used in place of the ayahuasca vine.

A large dose will definitely give you some strong effects if you ingest it in its whole seed form orally or make a tea. You can also get purified extracts of the harmalas, which would probably be ideal. You need to be real careful with MAOIs though, as they can interact with a lot of other medications.

In terms of being stronger than DMT, that may be questionable. It'd 100% enhance the strength and duration of DMT when combined though. There's also a possibility of a technique to use it that I'm not aware of, which may make it very powerful on its own.

Search results

Edited by What Am I

3 minutes ago, What Am I said:

At least from what I'm seeing when searching for Üzerlik Tohumu, it is Syrian Rue. It's a reversible MAOI that can be used in place of the ayahuasca vine.

It'll definitely give you some strong effects if you ingest it orally or make a tea. You can also get purified extracts of the harmalas, which would probably be ideal. You need to be real careful with MAOIs though, as they can interact with a lot of other medications.

In terms of being stronger than DMT, that may be questionable. It'd 100% enhance the strength and duration of DMT when combined though.

Search results

Wow. Thank you very much. It says, real name is peganum seed. Have you ever done maoi? 

If it is not done correctly, it seems like very dangerous stuff, because it affects as dmt and Ayahuasca at the same time. 

I don't know what should I do? I gotta learn from someone, who is professional I think. What do you think?

20 minutes ago, halfknots said:

Have you ever done it?

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Wow. Thank you very much. It says, real name is peganum seed. Have you ever done maoi? 

If it is not done correctly, it seems like very dangerous stuff, because it affects as dmt and Ayahuasca at the same time. 

I don't know what should I do? I gotta learn from someone, who is professional I think. What do you think?

I've used it in the form of a Syrian Rue harmala extract, which is a mix of harmine and harmaline. I only had light doses though, and it was for enhancing my vaped DMT experiences. It inhibits the breakdown of DMT and allows it to remain in your system longer, and it also pretty drastically alters the character of the trip.

If that is the type of seeds you currently possess in their whole form, you could try something like 1 or 2 grams and just take them orally. If you're taking any other medications or supplements, it'd be a very good idea to check if they're incompatible with MAOIs.

@What Am I sure man, great. Thank you very much for the explanation, your help and time. 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@What Am I sure man, great. Thank you very much for the explanation, your help and time. 

No problem, good luck. Feel free to ask if any other questions come up.