mmKay

Does anyone here not get visuals with LSD ? [POLL]

Do you get visuals with LSD ? [POLL]   27 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, always
    • only on higher doses
    • never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've done 225mcg of AL-Lad about a week ago and didn't get any visuals whatsoever. I will do 300 mcg soon and I hope for no visuals again, im not interested in that at all.

I've heard cP-LSD ( or any analog really) is stronger than al-lad  ( which for now has been pretty gentle with me ), so I'm excited to try that, but my main focus is to gain clarity and heal my ego, so I'd like to stay away from twisted visuals.

Is it possible to take LSD and not have visuals? Or should I go for a different substance?

I'm not interested in mystical experiences or getting blasted out of my  ego. I want to work through trauma and understand my subconscious.

And I have noticed leo hasn't posted a single LSD trip report, does he skip this substance for some reason ?

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

Posted (edited)

I get no visuals at all on LSD and I have a lot of experience with it, but maybe I’m misinterpreting what a visual is. Because if I close my eyes it makes it a lot easier to visualize and dream stuff but I wouldn’t call it hallucinations it’s just enhanced normal visualization. Basically all functions of the brain are enhanced I’m basically better at everything including chess or random activities but there’s no hallucinations it’s more like a brain enhancer.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

First time i tried LSD 100mcg LSD-p1 , i got so many visuals. Everything was flowing, sight got better, more colors, objects materialized to a more beautiful state. Everything looked  like a dream/flowing state. I had no expectations and didn't know what consciousness was at that time, so i was seeing this from a pure mind.

2nd 3d trip also got visuals but in a different way, noticed that to get visuals you have to raise the consciousness of the room/universe, meaning you have to let go and try to raise vibrations.

4th-5th solo trip, almost no visuals. It was pretty much insanity at this point, could do many things on command like going to a mirror and commanding a face change, or making an object appear good/bad etc. I think the more you ground yourself in LSD state the less visuals you will have. Also you have to remember is that we basically have no will, it's up to your higher "self" to show you a certain aspect of reality

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I always take around 250ug and always have pretty fun visuals. 150ug or less and I find it quite boring. 300ug can get kind of hairy at times.

"Almost always" for me. Approx 100-150ug I get nice visuals, above that it can become crazy, below nothing or little.

@mmKay are you confusing changes in your sober perception of the world and hallucinations? Sometimes people expect to see flying dragons and ignore all the other changes in their perception of the world from LSD. I find LSD "alters" visuals most of the time, not create them. Unless at super high doses.

Terence McKenna said that to him LSD was not highly visual unless he mixed it with other substances such as mescaline or DMT.

@Francis777 what i'm not looking for is intrusive visuals that can distract me too much from contemplation, introspection and healing

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter .                    Restful Cube 

LSD for me is like bright white fractals etc, more like light fractals that feel alive. If I take enough this unifies into what feels a bright white light of God

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing this my first times on LSD (100-150 mcg range) and I've always been mystified about why it happens:

8696088075_ac062d175d_b.jpg

I've also gotten it from MDMA, especially on the comedown (the metabolite MDA has substantial 5HT2A activity), and also very slightly from weed (CB1 circuits with 5HT2A activity). Even nowadays while fully sober, I can get mesmerized by looking at simple textures on the ground or any grainy surface, although I don't see the overtly symmetrical textures. Curiously, this amplified quite a lot after I reduced my fluoride exposure (flouride is known to cause eye problems and dampens brain activity in general).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

AL LAD is not LSD, it's weaker.

To me LSD is not only incredibly visual, at more than 300ug i am propelled into another universe. It's DMT level.

The devil is in the details.

55 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

AL LAD is not LSD, it's weaker.

To me LSD is not only incredibly visual, at more than 300ug i am propelled into another universe. It's DMT level.

What type of universe? I have had pretty intense close eye visuals, but never been propelled into an alternate reality, unless you are speaking about having your eyes closed?

16 minutes ago, bambi said:

What type of universe? I have had pretty intense close eye visuals, but never been propelled into an alternate reality, unless you are speaking about having your eyes closed?

The last time i've bacame a planete (gaia ?) dominated by cosmic rays.

It's indescribable, a whole new alien paradigm who  several thousand to millions of times our human energy paradigm.

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The last time i've bacame a planete (gaia ?) dominated by cosmic rays.

It's indescribable, a whole new alien paradigm who  several thousand to millions of times our human energy paradigm.

With your eyes open?? On what dose lol

2 hours ago, bambi said:

With your eyes open?? On what dose lol

Yes, it’s like being in two dimension at the same time.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, it’s like being in two dimension at the same time.

There was 2 questions my friend

I have not done radically high doses but even for the highest dose I did I did not experience visuals. Just divine connectedness with reality and intense perception changes  

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

He got stuck in one of the dimensions 😁

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, bambi said:

Oh yes, 300 to 350ug

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

He got stuck in one of the dimensions 😁

False

full.png

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I remember seeing this my first times on LSD (100-150 mcg range) and I've always been mystified about why it happens:

8696088075_ac062d175d_b.jpg

I've also gotten it from MDMA, especially on the comedown (the metabolite MDA has substantial 5HT2A activity), and also very slightly from weed (CB1 circuits with 5HT2A activity). Even nowadays while fully sober, I can get mesmerized by looking at simple textures on the ground or any grainy surface, although I don't see the overtly symmetrical textures. Curiously, this amplified quite a lot after I reduced my fluoride exposure (flouride is known to cause eye problems and dampens brain activity in general).

I have to try MDMA one day.