creativepursuit

Who else live completely alone?

23 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2024 at 8:26 AM, creativepursuit said:

I have been living completely alone for a few years now, and I think my rest of life will be spent like this. I am starting to accept this way of life as the norm.  I am looking for some inspiration and examples of people who have survived their lives alone, travelling, minding their business, making money, self-development, art, and poetry. Do you have something to read or watch for me?

Yeah, I plan to do that. Completely on my own. Will see how it goes. I get hate for that though for some reason.

23 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Yeah, I plan to do that. Completely on my own. Will see how it goes. I get hate for that though for some reason.

Hate is a strong word. Perhaps most people find it selfish, in my experience, specially the closed ones.

1 hour ago, creativepursuit said:

Hate is a strong word. Perhaps most people find it selfish, in my experience, specially the closed ones.

From some my neighbors I hear gossip and passive aggressive abuse which is literally hate. I am not talking about anything less, that I don't care about. I live in quite conservative country. If you don't strive for what they strive like family etc. you get a lot of "what are you doing" and "why are you doing nothing" that "you are just not grown up", tell me, just curious, is that not hate?