Leo Gura

New Course Soon

214 posts in this topic

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Topic of the course is: How To Program Your Subconscious Mind. It is very focused on practical exercises and not so much theory.

I'm excited about finally releasing it so I wanted to build up a bit of hype around it.

It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory and for creating success in all domains of life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am starting to save money!

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Avengers assemble moment for this forum 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Exciting!

What does your course innovate in relation to other courses and books on the topic like "Think and grow rich" or "Power of the Subconscious mind?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, emptiness dancing said:

Alright!!!
Any ideas on the price??? 😎
I need to save up.

Somewhere in the $250-$350 range.

1 hour ago, Vercingetorix said:

Exciting!

What does your course innovate in relation to other courses and books on the topic like "Think and grow rich" or "Power of the Subconscious mind?

It innovates in the depth of the practical application.

You will be amazed by all the new ways you can apply it which had never occurred to you before.

It's like a whole mountain of applications have been hiding right under your nose. Even if you read those books or courses you're not getting the results you should be.

Then again, I'm not necessarily promising something revolutionarily new. Most self-help material covers familiar ground.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

I am finally starting to feel ready to buy and start the life purpose course. I guess I'll have to take two courses now…

I'm pretty indecisive, so I don't know which one to start with. But thank you! I've always felt like programming my subconscious mind was the kind of self-help I needed, because I've often felt frozen to take action due to my mental health conditions.

Though, I've seen some improvements lately, which is why I can now contemplate starting the life purpose course. I'm pretty happy also to be here for the launch of this new course, as I had to quit Actualized.org more than once because simply watching videos and having them in mind was causing too much pain for me as I was struggling so much with basic stuff.

I must admit however that I was expecting a course on alien consciousness and psychedelics. So I can't help but feel a bit of disappointment that it's not the one coming. But at the same time, I was not expecting (or wishing for) it to come that quickly either. I'm still very excited to explore consciousness on my own right now and hopefully build the life that will allow me to make the best use of this course when it will be released. If it is still on your mind :).

Edited by Clarence

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Clarence said:

I was expecting a course on alien consciousness and psychedelics.

That's for later.

People need help with more human things first. Teaching overly advanced stuff leads people astray.

Alien Consciousnes is not going to do anything for your human life. You will still have all the human shit to deal with.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I expected alien mind coming but this new course sounds valuable and practicable. I know this will go deep so I am looking forward to.

But one question nags me: Will you not loose slowly your alien consciousness knowledge since you cannot take psychedelics anymore, which is the only way to access it?

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I won't lose it.

And what really matters in that domain is not whether I have it but whether you find it for yourself.

Add to Basket 🛒

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Leo Gura Wow I think I've been waiting for this for years! Really exciting stuff. 

In one of your videos, at the end you said you're working on a course that "puts all the self-help theory together" or "actualizes all the self-help theory", not exactly sure what you said, but I found that part so fascinating I started to think what could possibly do that, thought it was maybe abstract thinking. Actually now that I mention it, abstract thinking is different forms of visualization of the same thing, so I'm assuming that's a good part of this?

If you're okay with sharing, what do you mean by "It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory"? 

And of course I sense I have some false notions of visualization, but my current thoughts are "action is 10x more important, so are habits", even I remember for example in your pickup series on youtube, you said 95%+ is just approaching, whereas your beliefs are like 4th important, or something?

And how far does thinking really go? I'd imagine that changing things in your mind doesn't affect action much. I know I'm definitely wrong here, but it just feels like practically in day to day, you just take good effective flow-based action based on top teachings from different gurus. 

Of course, no need to answer this stuff. Regardless, I expect everything to be answered in the course. 

But man, your ability to cut past mainstream is just phenomenal. That's brave

All those reprogramming your subconcious mind tools/infromations is a 99% scam out there.

I have trust this will be 100% legit.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

All those reprogramming your subconcious mind tools/infromations is a 99% scam out there.

I have trust this will be 100% legit.

Some woo-woo, some ineffective, some too vague and abstract, mostly lacking in practical step-by-step execution. The only book I found to have solid techniques is pscyho-cybernetics, though that book is somewhat boring. But solid stuff in there.

@Jayson G Yeah thing is that all those books looks promising but never actually doing the thing thats advertised for. Makes you salivate then smack you in the head.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

If you're okay with sharing, what do you mean by "It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory"? 

What you guys don't realize yet is that you have spent years learning theory and principles from me, but you've yet to actually program those principles deeply into your subconscious mind. It's just airy concepts still even if you took some actions.

The magic of this new course is that after 10 years you can go back, rewatch all my old videos, and finally program those lessons into your mind. You haven't actually done that yet. So this is like a 5x multiplier on all my free videos. It is the missing piece that makes all the theory click into place to produce the results.

I never taught you the missing key. Because I needed to make this course to sustain my work.

Edited by Leo Gura