Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 01/07/2024 at 9:49 AM, Rishabh R said:

(Mistake -I referred a post)Thank  you @Leo Gura for the considereration but I would describe my situation as the following like I have anger due to past bullying, rejection, insults, boys bullying me infront of girls etc. I have eaten antidepressants and antipsychotics for 5 years but now I am off from them. My mind imagines that past by taking hypothetical scenarios. I have been meditating daily for 4 years but this year it is irregular, contemplating for 3 years but again this year is irregular. I have been on therapy and I have discovered that the techniques they share with you are equivalent to self help techniques or even I find self help content more better than what my psychiatrist said to me. Is it accurate to remind myself in the midst of suffering that suffering is temporary and future adversities will also be temporary and I will soon be out of my college having an improved life ? Could you suggest some mindsets + action tips for me ? And also I have discovered that being authentic is related to being in the present moment. Like yesterday my friend said something on WhatsApp and I said what came to my mind and he responded by laughing emoji. And also how to be authentic around girls ? I also discovered that positive self talk during feeling bad lessens feeling bad 

@Rishabh R Hey bro, I dint read this before..I understand your situation better now, and I wish you fast healing and improved life situation. 

I still think Leo's upcoming course will help you immensely. 

Ps - feel free to pm me for discussing money making 💰🫰🏻/accountability for career growth 📈 

Edited by Harsh Bagdia

13 hours ago, Davino said:
  1. I forgot that breakthrough where you almost lost it. How's that going?
  2. I wonder about and observe you like a national geographic documentary.
  3. Where are you at now and are there any next steps in your Awakenings?
  1. I did lose it, then I found it again 🙈🙉
  2. Not sure that's good for your sanity 😁
  3. Exhaust sober potential before psychs 🥳

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

11 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  1. I did lose it, then I found it again 🙈🙉
  2. Not sure that's good for your sanity 😁
  3. Exhaust sober potential before psychs 🥳

When channeling the cosmic currents, you can’t really ’translate’ much of them through a hose. Building industrial channels takes time. You can definitely cut yourself some slack. 

@Ero Agreed, hence point nr. 3 😁. I experienced void too, it's equivalent exchange with the material plane!

17 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Ero Agreed, hence point nr. 3 😁. I experienced void too, it's equivalent exchange with the material plane!

Good thing. Use the void to crystalize a material exchange. What's the point of all them realizations if we don not become magicians, right?

17 minutes ago, Ero said:

Good thing. Use the void to crystalize a material exchange. What's the point of all them realizations if we don not become magicians, right?

That's what I'm saying! First I thought I wanted to be a wizard, but truly I wanna be a Psychic!
And so I gotta figure out how to bend conscious perception for starters kickstarting further experimentation.
Which yes, is gonna eventually lead to the indistinguishable direct reality manipulation and maybe machine elves.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa  When you say Psychic, are you referring to Michael Talbot’s range of siddhis, or is there something specific you want?

For me, the “magician” Is THE archetype, since it is described as having both theoretical and technological insight - the one who makes something out of nothing. That is the only way I see of bringing world-changing amount of value without oppression or manipulation. Nuclear fission, flying saucers, meta materials - that’s on my wish list, hah

Edited by Ero
Typo

Will this course help with getting rid of subconscious feelings of loneliness/disconnection?

@Leo Gura hopefully two thirds of the course is completed ? 

Hopefully only one more month of waiting? 

@Leo Gura Hi Leo, I'm asking if you can include translated subtitles, like on YouTube, in your course because unfortunately I haven't learned English well yet. Thanks

Edited by HopePaul

Yo Leo,

I brought some subliminal audios from dr. Steve g jones.

Do you think they will help me ?

Do you know anything about subliminals and if they are effective or not ? 

@Harsh Bagdia my life is now improving as I am overcoming obstacles. Thanks for the concern but your tone hurts as you don't know my situation because my father is paying a large college fees and I'll be sitting for college placements after a week from now. @Leo Gura What about the course? Does your course contain same materials as other good  self help stuffs as I have taken 3 self help courses before and they were amazing as they helped me a lot besides eating antidepressants as prescribed by my doctor.

On 6/29/2024 at 1:22 AM, Bandman said:

Edited by Rishabh R

3 weeks more to complete 3 months from the date of this post 😁

On 30/6/2024 at 0:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

What did you hope to get out of self-help other than healing?

That.

And I don't preclude the possibility of healing.

@Leo Gura To not be so bound to my insecurities and fears, to not be so weak, to be in a more free state of consciousness.

Could this course be the only one among many others that I've used, that really inspires me and switch a lever in my mind, that revolutionize my mind truly? 

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura To not be so bound to my insecurities and fears, to not be so weak, to be in a more free state of consciousness.

Could this course be the only one among many others that I've used, that really inspires me and switch a lever in my mind, that revolutionize my mind truly? 

What if only YOU can revolutionize your own mind?

Take a perspective where you can revolutionize your mind RIGHT NOW.

Create this possibility for yourself.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO @Leo Gura ultimately only you have to revolutionize your own mind but that will be like the special aid in the heros journey.