Leo Gura

New Course Soon

214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This course is not about blowing your mind with uniqueness. It is about programming your mind for results.

You already know too much. But you don't apply it.

The way of the programming specifically could be mind-blowingly unique. 

Edited by Snader

But Leo Is there gonna be a torrent link loool ;)

not sure who else would find my joke funny

The kicking ass course.

49 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Leo Gura looking forward to it. I am pretty sure it is going to me awesome.

Get ready to get your ass gracefully kicked.

That's great to hear Leo,

I hope you are very much enjoying your creativity in developing the new course, because that is in a sense (in my personal opinion) one of the most fulfilling experiences in this human life, actually realising that you are a creator in your own unique way, expressing your truth, wisdom and love in order to contribute to the highest purpose you can imagine this collective may desire currently.

I like your focus towards the practical application of all this mental and spiritual understanding within daily life, inviting everyone to play their part by embodying wisdom balanced with love.

For anyone who is in doubt of investing in something like such a course, please listen to this talk by Bashar about the functionality of the concept of 'permission slips' in our personal mind as a reminder of how we are actually giving ourselves permission to achieve what we desire by embracing whatever resonates within our minds based on our own unique belief systems. (ignore the bullshit clickbait video cover image)

Lots of love 💜

Will buy 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Will you include a section on how to reprogram the mind using psychedelics? (Think you mentioned this long time ago)

also, in the fear section, please make sure to include on how to deal with fear of success and what will others say/think. This is my main obstacle, it’s like I don’t even have to be getting results, the moment other people feel and see am up to something, positive and motivated they immediately become my enemies by envy so it’s pretty difficult. Like they start chasing me and just being fckng annoying. Am talking as if anyone that’s close to me, family, friends, work, etc. You just can’t pretend and hide it because if you do it means you care and are giving them importance, so you get unfocused. But the moment you are really focus on yourself they notice it and become devils. Sometimes I just wanna smack people in the face when they do that. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

How epic would it be if I bought the course with gig money I made by following the vision created as a result of the life purpose course?

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 7/3/2024 at 9:53 PM, Victor van Rijn said:

That's great to hear Leo,

I hope you are very much enjoying your creativity in developing the new course, because that is in a sense (in my personal opinion) one of the most fulfilling experiences in this human life, actually realising that you are a creator in your own unique way, expressing your truth, wisdom and love in order to contribute to the highest purpose you can imagine this collective may desire currently.

I like your focus towards the practical application of all this mental and spiritual understanding within daily life, inviting everyone to play their part by embodying wisdom balanced with love.

For anyone who is in doubt of investing in something like such a course, please listen to this talk by Bashar about the functionality of the concept of 'permission slips' in our personal mind as a reminder of how we are actually giving ourselves permission to achieve what we desire by embracing whatever resonates within our minds based on our own unique belief systems. (ignore the bullshit clickbait video cover image)

Lots of love 💜

"The higher self conceives, the physical brain receives, and the physical mind perceives". "That is the totality of your persona in physical Reality". Loved it. 

This video was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Know thyself....

Is there anyone else or it's just me who is checking this post regularly for updates ... 

Can't wait for the course, never thought I'd be so anxious to learn something...

21 minutes ago, Elton said:

Is there anyone else or it's just me who is checking this post regularly for updates ...

You can also simply follow this thread to be notified whenever there’s new replies.

22 minutes ago, Elton said:

Can't wait for the course, never thought I'd be so anxious to learn something...

It’s a trap to be waiting for the new course to learn something. Stop waiting around.

54 minutes ago, Elton said:

Leo was saying that is a practical course.

I think that probably he will dissect the course on principles, techniques & missions to apply/embody self-development knowledge.

I am so relieved that you made this decision. Last I logged in you were talking about making an Alien consciousness course. I think this decision to go for a more practical course, which most of us need a lot more,  shows your wisdom. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

I need this course in some weeks. Hope it is released then (making some pressure)

Any updates about the tentative date for the course to come out ?? 😁 

@Leo Gura 

Will you be sharing your approach to learning and researching things, as well as providing some practice to follow?