Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I think Leo knows very well how he would promote it the best. It's not his first course.

If everybody thought like you nobody would ever suggest anything to anyone. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I think Leo knows very well how he would promote it the best.

Which is not marketing it all losing potential millions for the sake of integrity, the madlad

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Butters said:

I think most of your audience is in YouTube so perhaps make an episode promoting the course? Or even shorts on your main channel why not, you can always delete them later. Also you can update your channel banner and post status on yt. 

And send emails to your list maybe? 

I will once it's ready to release.

I'm telling you guys first because this place is my testing grounds and you guys are the hardcore base.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/27/2024 at 10:10 PM, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Topic of the course is: How To Program Your Subconscious Mind. It is very focused on practical exercises and not so much theory.

I'm excited about finally releasing it so I wanted to build up a bit of hype around it.

It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory and for creating success in all domains of life.

Sounds awesome.

I will be buying.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

@Leo Gura

Post your content on X.

Put actualized clips on X.

They have a lot of spiritual/nerd humans craving self-actualization.

I guess the course will be enhanced by AI

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

will once it's ready to release.

I'm telling you guys first because this place is my testing grounds and you guys are the hardcore base.

Will you be able to do it while working out a full time job, meeting friends and doing other everyday stuff?

I never did a course of yours but I am a huge fan (watched 90% of your videos and contemplated a lot of them) so I am very interested to buy the course.

So my first question is whether I can do it while living my life normally and the second question is whether I can pay with Paypal or not.

I do not have a credit card (only debit) but I do have a paypal account.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Will you be able to do it while working out a full time job, meeting friends and doing other everyday stuff?

Yes.

whether I can pay with Paypal or not.

I do not have a credit card (only debit) but I do have a paypal account.

Paypal or card both work.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 6/28/2024 at 0:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Aye aye aye 🕺

Posted (edited)

On 6/29/2024 at 1:22 AM, Bandman said:

I'll also pay for someone's course to pay back what was wasted on me, or split the price of 1 course between a few people. bitcoin only. I'll log back when the course is out.

(Mistake -I referred a post)Thank  you @Leo Gura for the considereration but I would describe my situation as the following like I have anger due to past bullying, rejection, insults, boys bullying me infront of girls etc. I have eaten antidepressants and antipsychotics for 5 years but now I am off from them. My mind imagines that past by taking hypothetical scenarios. I have been meditating daily for 4 years but this year it is irregular, contemplating for 3 years but again this year is irregular. I have been on therapy and I have discovered that the techniques they share with you are equivalent to self help techniques or even I find self help content more better than what my psychiatrist said to me. Is it accurate to remind myself in the midst of suffering that suffering is temporary and future adversities will also be temporary and I will soon be out of my college having an improved life ? Could you suggest some mindsets + action tips for me ? And also I have discovered that being authentic is related to being in the present moment. Like yesterday my friend said something on WhatsApp and I said what came to my mind and he responded by laughing emoji. And also how to be authentic around girls ? I also discovered that positive self talk during feeling bad lessens feeling bad .

Edited by Rishabh R

I'm really looking forward to seeing the subjects this course offers. Deep-rooted negative self-image and thought patterns are blocking my progress in my social skills and dating life despite taking a lot of actions.

@Leo Gura Could you please tell what other subjects are being discussed in the course? I'm sure it'll be more than visualization and self-affirmation techniques. 

Will there be no youtube videos while you record the course?

Have you thought about making a video + explaining that you'll be working on a course? So that we have one last episode before you focus on the project. In this way, you also make your wider audience aware of what you're working on.

What do you think?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Sounds grand 

I’m assuming you will have a kind of taster video to share to get a feel for the content before purchase? 

17 hours ago, Davino said:

Will there be no youtube videos while you record the course?

No.

There will be new videos.

6 hours ago, Chadders said:

Sounds grand 

I’m assuming you will have a kind of taster video to share to get a feel for the content before purchase? 

Yes.

17 hours ago, siasatmadar said:

Could you please tell what other subjects are being discussed in the course?

I will post a list of topics when it is launched.

Over the past years I’ve learned to appreciate how hard it is to REALLY embody wisdom and even basic self-help concepts consistently. What’s even more baffling to me is how shallow and black-and-white even ”more advanced” self-help material seems to be.

Creating self-help material to a relatively more conscious audience is a challenge, but has potential for sure. I’m expecting the new course to be something new. Something out of the ordinary. Something that really puts stuff together in a unique way. 

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Snader said:

Over the past years I’ve learned to appreciate how hard it is to REALLY embody wisdom and even basic self-help concepts consistently. What’s even more baffling to me is how shallow and black-and-white even ”more advanced” self-help material seems to be.

Creating self-help material to a relatively more conscious audience is a challenge, but has potential for sure. I’m expecting the new course to be something new. Something out of the ordinary. Something that really puts stuff together in a unique way. 

This course is not about blowing your mind with uniqueness. It is about programming your mind for results.

You already know too much. But you don't apply it.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This course is not about blowing your mind with uniqueness. It is about programming your mind for results.

You already know too much. But you don't apply it.

Blowing our mind comes then with the alien mind courseB| first the hard work 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Blowing our mind comes then with the alien mind courseB| first the hard work 

Exactly what I thought. First, eat your vegetables then you can have your candy :D

But it's funny that when we grow up the vegetables end up being very enjoyable.

Edited by Vibes

Human First, Alien Later :P