Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

Are you developing unique techniques to teach?

One example that you did was satisfaction meditation:

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

One example that you did was satisfaction meditation:

I didn't invent that. That's a classic Buddhist technique. But I brought it to your attention in a way you could relate to.

It's not about new techniques, it's about getting results which you have overlooked.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I didn't invent that. That's a classic Buddhist technique. But I brought it to your attention in a way you could relate to.

It's not about new techniques, it's about getting results which you have overlooked.

Great.

I see a huge potential on this course.

People get stuck on consuming content but they don't apply, embody, live and become the content.

The knowledge must flow in your blood.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Great.

I see a huge potential on this course.

People get stuck on consuming content but they don't apply, embody, live and become the content.

The knowledge must flow in your blood.

Exactly.

You guys are too addicted to new advanced theory, not enough on embodiment and deep application. So in that sense this course is the perfect counterbalance to all my usual videos.

Edited by Leo Gura

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly.

You guys are too addicted to new advanced theory, not enough on embodiment and deep application. So in that sense this course is the perfect counterbalance to all my usual videos.

Not too long ago you called bullshit on David Hawkins claiming he healed his diseases by reprogramming his subconscious.  Now you're gonna charge for your own program? Ok

Maybe it was Leo Gura’s @AlterEgo that was speaking. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly.

This should be a video.

Dangers of consuming content like crazy, being a self help junkie, solutions, marketing your new course.

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, AlterEgo said:

Not too long ago you called bullshit on David Hawkins claiming he healed his diseases by reprogramming his subconscious.  Now you're gonna charge for your own program? Ok

1) I still call BS on what Hawkins said.

2) I am not promising you a cure for diseases.

3) Mind has some influence on health and healing. I never said it has no influence. Scientific studies demonstrate a connection between mind and healing.

4) None of these points contradict.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura for what is this subconscious programming needed mainly if not for healing?

🦧

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura for what is this subconscious programming needed mainly if not for healing?

What did you hope to get out of self-help other than healing?

That.

And I don't preclude the possibility of healing.

I always thought self help was to make more money. Awakening is for healing and truth 

Really looking forward to this Leo. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What did you hope to get out of self-help other than healing?

That.

And I don't preclude the possibility of healing.

Excellent answer, thank you!

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly.

IMG_20240630_083616.jpg

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

On 28-6-2024 at 6:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

so I wanted to build up a bit of hype around it.

I think most of your audience is in YouTube so perhaps make an episode promoting the course? Or even shorts on your main channel why not, you can always delete them later. Also you can update your channel banner and post status on yt. 

And send emails to your list maybe? 

But if you really want to build hype around it you create an affiliate program and get influencers in similar space to promote it to their following, as long as there's audience overlap. 

Your videos have reached perhaps 200k souls? Maybe more. Are you looking for ways to reach those people? 

Edited by Butters

17 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Clarence Because if you are this sensitive and overthink over such a little thing then courses will more hurt you then help so thank me later.

Haha, no, I meant that I don't understand why you are so invested in me. What difference does it make to you what I get out of a course? Absolutely nothing. You are getting triggered over things that don't even concern you.

But thank you for caring. I don't know what would happen if you weren't there to share your wise words.

1 hour ago, Butters said:

I think most of your audience is in YouTube so perhaps make an episode promoting the course? Or even shorts on your main channel why not, you can always delete them later. Also you can update your channel banner and post status on yt. 

And send emails to your list maybe? 

But if you really want to build hype around it you create an affiliate program and get influencers in similar space to promote it to their following, as long as there's audience overlap. 

Your videos have reached perhaps 200k souls? Maybe more. Are you looking for ways to reach those people? 

I think Leo knows very well how he would promote it the best. It's not his first course.

@Leo Gura

Is your new game <> new course related?

Like a self-help gamification experience.