Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 super looking forward!

Posted (edited)

On 28/6/2024 at 6:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Remember it's fine if it takes more time. Don't push yourself through health for a deadline. 

Long Life to the Alien Queen

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Leo Gura hi Leo, will it be more powerfull than the training your subconscious section in the life purpose course ?

22 minutes ago, Elton said:

@Leo Gura hi Leo, will it be more powerfull than the training your subconscious section in the life purpose course ?

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Ayham said:

Is it the same practices outlined in the LP course (visualization, affirmations, reading your me sheet, replacing bad habits, etc.) or is it something more new?

Much deeper than that.

Edited by Leo Gura

So is it for self help junkies pretty much? 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So is it for self help junkies pretty much? 

Not particularly. Just anyone who wants results from self-help. It does not require any prior self-help expertise. A newbie or a teenager could immediately apply it and start feeling results. You don't need a backlog of theory to start applying the practices. But if you have a backlog of theory then this will help you put all that theory into practice.

Edited by Leo Gura

For those who haven't taken the Life Purpose Course yet, would it be better to take this one first?

Maybe there's an order that would facilitate the next course.

Or, since you said they synergize well, would it be a better option to start and do them both at the same time to work on both fronts right from the start?

(I'm an overthinker, but maybe I'm not alone with this question).

@Clarence So you goona wait 2-3 months so you can buy both? buy Lp course now,then programming in 3 months.

If somebody needs to tell you this i dont think any course will help until you think for yourself.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

@Clarence You will not be able to do both courses at the same time.

The new course will demand 12 weeks of committed watching, reflection, and practice.

Posted (edited)

i've been wrestling with the LP course since late 2017 lmfao im not ready for more stuff

it made me tap out half a dozen times by now

are you going to invest that extra cash flow into a VR chatroom feature for the forum ? ;) 

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Clarence So you goona wait 2-3 months so you can buy both? buy Lp course now,then programming in 3 months.

If somebody needs to tell you this i dont think any course will help until you think for yourself.

My question is not about buying. You can't even properly understand a simple question and you're being aggressive for no reason.  Hope you can see that your text is disrespectful and completely useless to what I asked.

Edited by Clarence

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Clarence said:

My question is not about buying. You can't even properly understand a simple question and you're being aggressive for no reason.  Hope you can see that your text is disrespectful and completely useless to what I asked.

Be Nice ^_^

Edited by Yimpa

@Clarence You just asking queastions about something you not interested in 🤔 makes sense.

@NoSelfSelf I don't question buying them; I will buy them regardless of the answer. I just wonder if there is an ideal order to complete them. It won't make much difference to wait three more months if it is better to work on programming the subconscious mind first.

The way I see it, it might make sense to do that if it could help complete the Life Purpose Course more effectively, as some fears and blockages could prevent getting a clear vision of one's life purpose. But this is just a supposition I have, which is why I was asking if there was an ideal order. If there is none, then I'll know it's best to decide based on my current preferences and desires.

I also know now that doing both at the same time is not a good option, which is pretty valuable information to take into account.

It would certainly be beneficial to reprogram my overthinking tendency and my need for perfection. It doesn't turn me into an idiot, but definitely slows me down. I'm conscious of that. I think for myself constantly and I also constantly question whether what I think is right or not.

@Clarence They are 2 different courses that connects together in the end it was clarified beforehand. I assumed you were reading before messages.

@NoSelfSelf Well, good for you if you don't overthink. For me, that wasn't enough information.

I don't even understand why you get so negatively reactive to what I write. Maybe you should reevaluate yourself after you're done finding faults in me.

@Clarence Because if you are this sensitive and overthink over such a little thing then courses will more hurt you then help so thank me later.