Leo Gura

New Course Soon

214 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It synergizes beautifully with the LP Course. Yes, it will help a lot with actualizing your LP.

Is it the same practices outlined in the LP course (visualization, affirmations, reading your me sheet, replacing bad habits, etc.) or is it something more new? or a strategy to apply the old stuff effectively?

Posted (edited)

I believe it should help get past blockages and fears we hold?

I personally have a deep blockage around money, especially around spending money. I absolutely hate spending, but I love having a bit more each month in my bank account.

I currently have a low income, but despite that, I have a decent amount on my bank account which I'm not doing anything with (maybe also because it feels safer to keep hoarding).

But I'm aware that I should invest more in myself as I can afford it… but the fear and discomfort of spending is so strong that I keep holding myself back. It literally feels painful in my whole body to buy something… even something I find very meaningful or highly needed.

Still, I've recently started to spend on all kind of therapies and I've been feeling some improvements in my mental state already, but I haven't directly addressed that issue yet. I guess it could well be addressed at the subconscious level through that kind of course, as I consciously know that I should be more relaxed around money, but I just can't, as I'm not directly in control of my fears and blockages, it feels.

I'm sharing a lot, but basically, I'm just wondering if the course will address those kinds of issues or if it will be geared towards people not having strong fears and blockages to start with, but who already are on a good growth curve in life.

Edited by Clarence

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that's just one label for it. You could also just call it mind.

Why making that distinction then? Why targetting the Subconscious Mind?

So much so that you birth the course with that name. It's weird to present it as subconscious mind, then I ask you what are you pointing to and you say it's just a label, we can say mind. I want to understand this targetting because the title is usually the essence of the course.

What is Subconscious Mind?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Davino said:

It's what is subconscious for you. Can you see the aliens, hypercubes and each past version of yourself in your current experience, if not its because they exist in a state of potentiality rather than the actualized reality that is part of your current aware perception. The subconscious generates the reality that the ego within is becomes aware of. That which happens when you take psychedelics, the goal is to become more aware of that and reprogram it, Leo is pointing to what is outside of our current awareness, that which constructs our body and reality, in other words, the whole God.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

Thank God mods get it for free.

Edited by UnbornTao

18 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Thank God mods get it for free.

You do? or u just joking?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Peo said:

You do? or u just joking?

It was sarcasm. xD

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

The subconscious mind is what's running the show. It's like a filing cabinet. Like a computer that stores memory, but it's not really memory but programs. It hosts all the things you like, dislike, are drawn and attracted to. It doesn't have the ability to reject anything, it accepts EVERYTHING that is programmed within it. It's different than the logical mind. It's illogical. It's the program that's responsible for all your bodily functions. 

It doesn't relate to the word "not"; so saying I'm not eating ice-cream anymore is registered as I'm eating ice-cream. This is why we have habits and habits are formed, because of the subconscious. Repetition. It is a program, a program. You are running on a program. This all ties into there's no one there. It has been programmed by friends, family, society, media etc. You are operating from that. 

It can be changed just as it was installed. Everyone, and I mean everyone is running off of a program, it's just a matter of which program are you running off. 

You think I'm nuts when i say there's no one there. Here's the proof. This course will be one of the most valuable courses you'll ever take in changing your life. I have seen drastic changes in myself from understanding a teeny bit on how the mind works (I used to preach that stuff on the forum a while back, but not anymore because I was getting too much flack from naysayers). The program wouldn't allow a working girl on a forum to make any changes but most programs will allow for gurus and people of influence as in Leo to. That's just how it was programmed, by school, teachers, society etc to listen to authority figures. I'll stop here but this will be life changing.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Topic of the course is: How To Program Your Subconscious Mind. It is very focused on practical exercises and not so much theory.

I'm excited about finally releasing it so I wanted to build up a bit of hype around it.

It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory and for creating success in all domains of life.

Just now wrapping Life Purpose and it’s been incredible. Can’t wait for this. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Will this am help me deal with my; procrastination issue, and habitual phone usage.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It synergizes beautifully with the LP Course. Yes, it will help a lot with actualizing your LP.

Thank FUCK. 🔥

Leo I'm super excited about this course. I'm a proud student of your work and I want to make you PROUD by actualizing my life Purpose to the hilt where it creates a worldwide positive impact like you have. ❤️

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am deep into work on a new course which will be out in 2-3 months.

Topic of the course is: How To Program Your Subconscious Mind. It is very focused on practical exercises and not so much theory.

I'm excited about finally releasing it so I wanted to build up a bit of hype around it.

It will be a very powerful tool for you guys in your application of all the self-help theory and for creating success in all domains of life.

You should supplement it with practices from NLP: The Essential Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming and freedom from your inner critic by Jay Earley 

Edited by Raze

@Leo Gura thanks for putting effort into helping people but I cannot buy your course as it is very costly for me as I am from an Indian upper middle class family and $250 translated to rupees is a huge amount sorry. Maybe I must rely on your free videos and the self help courses that I took earlier for my success. Sorry.

Yes please! I was hoping for this one instead of the alien stuff. 

7 minutes ago, Bandman said:

But nooo, you can have an alien experience that transcends the universe, but you still have to come back into your shitty human form and deal with exactly the same problems as before.

That's exactly how it works.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Clarence said:

I believe it should help get past blockages and fears we hold?

Yes

Posted (edited)

My partner and I will take the course together ;)

That’s a 50% discount ^_^

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

@Leo Gura thanks for putting effort into helping people but I cannot buy your course as it is very costly for me as I am from an Indian upper middle class family and $250 translated to rupees is a huge amount sorry. Maybe I must rely on your free videos and the self help courses that I took earlier for my success. Sorry.

Send me a PM when the course is out and we can work out some kind of discount.

31 minutes ago, Bandman said:

But nooo, you can have an alien experience that transcends the universe, but you still have to come back into your shitty human form and deal with exactly the same problems as before. 

If you've ever had a period in your life where you only followed magical LoA type of content, you'd notice that your real world problems are still there and not fixed by spirituality. 

So why would Leo's cookie be better? No magical cookie, unfortunately. 

@Butters Spirituality is awareness and contentment, problems is stacking ignorance on top of that, and we live in a collective world so it ain't easy when the action of one becomes a paradigm that influences all

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀