Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura What do you mean by Subconscious Mind?

Well, that's just one label for it. You could also just call it mind.

I mean building up your inner game for all aspects of life. Some of that will be conscious and some subconscious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean building up your inner game for all aspects of life. Some of that will be conscious and some subconscious.

So programming the inner mechanics of my Mind 

And then execute them in real life

Okay that is a course you would make

I found the title a bit obtuse

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can ask that of the LP course and you can see that it's not a very useful question. We're dealing with matters of the mind here which do not lend themselve to clear-cut material measurements.

I think its a very easy and important question.

There is a difference between having a course where you are going to a  totally new territory (lets say you have 5 completely novel practices) and you don't have any empirical evidence regarding any of those practices compared to a course where you have 5 practices from which 3 is already empirically proved to be effective.

There is nothing wrong with going to a completely new territory, but epistemically it has to be acknowledged that it is on experimental grounds and it is unclear what kind of results it will produce.

One way to get around lack of emprical evidence is to make some arguments for why certain empirical results should be expected from those novel practices.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not at this time but I'm still considering what extra stuff I might add.

Something practical like those 10 book reviews in your LP course, that was a nice added value. Or those videos you used to have on Limiting Beliefs. 

Something unrelated to the content of the course yet exciting enough that you could both advertise it as a part of the course and the buyer would be like "wow I had no idea that's even a thing, thanks Leo" 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

@zurew This course is not about exotic novel practices it is about how to get results from all the stuff you already known for years but don't apply effectively.

It's not about new ideas, it's about ruthless application of common ideas.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@zurew This course is not about exotic novel practices it is about how to get results from all the stuff you already kmow but don't apply effectively.

Okay thanks, that clears it up.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura Is it a video series like the LP?

For the alien mind course I hope for a live retreat where we all blast to alien mind with you together and then share our experiences:) just kidding. I know this is way too advanced for most. But I would take this course just as a motivation to what you can expect if you take psychedelics seriously like you did. And also because I am very curious about this.

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura  Are you going to delete my account?

8 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Something practical like those 10 book reviews in your LP course, that was a nice added value. Or those videos you used to have on Limiting Beliefs. 

Something unrelated to the content of the course yet exciting enough that you could both advertise it as a part of the course and the buyer would be like "wow I had no idea that's even a thing, thanks Leo" 

How to wrestle with crocodiles.

How to sext with your hot witch girlfriend.

How to get a hot alien girlfriend.

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Leo Gura  Are you going to delete my account?

Yes

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

How to get a hot alien girlfriend.

How to get God to confess his love for you while you bust in the bath tub

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura Is it a video series like the LP?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

For the alien mind course I hope for a live retreat where we all blast to alien mind with you together and then share our experiences:) just kidding. I know this is way too advanced for most. But I would take this course just as a motivation to what you can expect if you take psychedelics seriously like you did.

Alien mind will only be a small part of that course. Most of the course will be my most advanced understandings of consciousness and awakening and deconstructing every human illusion.

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura All right, I know here in this forum is a "new wave" of 5 Meo malt users happening right now, since it's available again since in the middle of last year. Many people take it seriously. So expect in one year an even more advanced audition in terms of awakening and understanding consciousness. I think there will be more and more people ready for your alien mind access, I hope you consider that.

Why should I pay hundreds of dollars for a bunch of videos and virtual exercises?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

Why should I pay hundreds of dollars for a bunch of videos and virtual exercises?

If you don't see value in it then don't buy it.

Edited by Leo Gura

Will this course help me execute on my dating life ? 

7 minutes ago, RightHand said:

Will this course help me execute on my dating life ? 

For sure

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For sure

shut-up-and-take-my-money-9299-2560x1600.jpg

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How to get a hot alien girlfriend

How to fap with no hands 

How to deal with being rejected by your AI girlfriend 

How to help your alien girlfriend with soy burger intolerances 

does drinking crocodile oil give you better erection? 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus