Leo Gura

New Course Soon

219 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What you guys don't realize yet is that you have spent years learning theory and principles from me, but you've yet to actually program those principles deeply into your subconscious mind. It's just airy concepts still even if you took some actions.

The magic of this new course is that after 10 years you can go back, rewatch all my old videos, and finally program those lessons into your mind. You haven't actually done that yet. So this is like a 5x multiplier on all my free videos. It is the missing piece that makes all the theory click into place to produce the results.

I never taught you the missing key. Because I needed to make this course to sustain this work.

@Leo Gura Lol I pretty much consume everything from you and not once do I recall you hinting at the actual action steps to do this 5x multiplier .. I guess that's what this course is. 

That's so mindblowing, yet hard to even believe that's possible or a thing, yet I still believe it sort of. 

One thing I can say for sure: I have consumed a godly amount of theory over the past 10 years, from everywhere, and less than .001% got actualized probably. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's for later.

People need help with more human things first. Teaching overly advanced stuff leads people astray.

Alien Consciousnes is not going to do anything for your human life. You will still have all the human shit to deal with.

But the advanced stuff gives purpose! In that sense, it's what drives me the most to live and improve my human life.

Without passion and purpose, it's hard to find interest in human matters in the first place.

I wouldn't be suprise if my life purpose had a lot to do with understanding consciousness. At least, that's what makes me want to deal with the human shit. So in that sense, it does a lot for my human life…

But I get that alien consciousness is not directly going to improve one's life and that grounded self-help is highly needed still.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The magic of this new course is that after 10 years you can go back, rewatch all my old videos, and finally program those lessons into your mind. You haven't actually done that yet. So this is like a 5x multiplier on all my free videos. It is the missing piece that makes all the theory click into place to produce the results.

That sounds amazing.

1 minute ago, Jayson G said:

I have consumed a godly amount of theory over the past 10 years, from everywhere, and less than .001% got actualized probably. 

Exactly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Clarence said:

But the advanced stuff gives purpose! In that sense, it's what drives me the most to live and improve my human life.

Without passion and purpose, it's hard to find interest in human matters in the first place.

After you eat your vegetables you can have the dessert ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Will the course be as long as LP course in length? Or shorter?

Very curious to Check it out!

Will it cover any Trauma/Inner child work?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, bazera said:

Will the course be as long as LP course in length? Or shorter?

Hard to say until I record it.

My focus is not on length or theory but on tightness and practice. So it will be less long-winded than my normal videos, but focused on driving you toward results.

It will feel quite different in style from my usual material.

Focusing on length of content is the wrong way to judge content. What you should be concerned about is its quality and potency.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After you eat your vegetables you can have the dessert ;)

Now that's motivating.

I want to eat them fast! xD

Edited by Clarence

@Leo Gura I remember you working on this course a long time ago. Like years ago. Did you make changes to its content in these last years due to your own development and new life experiences? Or the Awakenings that you've had after your initial mentionings of this course have nothing to do with it's content?

6 minutes ago, RightHand said:

Very curious to Check it out!

Will it cover any Trauma/Inner child work?

Not at this time but I'm still considering what extra stuff I might add.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My focus is not on length or theory but on tightness and practice. So it will be less long-winded than my normal videos, but focused on driving you toward results.

Is that practice grounded in some kind of empirical evidence or are you talking about some experimental, novel methods/practices?

And if you are talking about some novel methods, how do you know what kind of results they will produce on a broad scale?

5 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura I remember you working on this course a long time ago. Like years ago. Did you make changes to its content in these last years due to your own development and new life experiences? Or the Awakenings that you've had after your initial mentionings of this course have nothing to do with it's content?

It sat half completed for a long time.

My understanding of the content has definitely deepened over the years, so it's more potent now than it would have been if I released it years ago.

This course is not about awakening.

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

Is that practice grounded in some kind of empirical evidence or are you talking about some experimental, novel methods/practices?

And if you are talking about some novel methods, how do you know what kind of results they will produce on a broad scale?

It is grounded in principles of how the mind works.

Do I have studies on the effectiveness of my course? No.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura how would it work in relation to the LP course? Does it build on top of it? Can you use it to actualize LP?

Edited by Ayham

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

@Leo Gura What do you mean by Subconscious Mind?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I'm sold! Looking forward to it

God and I worked things out

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do I have studies on the effectiveness of my course? No.

No I didn't meant that, because obviously you have to create it first to be capable to gather evidence and data.

I was referring to whether you will use certain practices in that course, that others have already confirmed and empricially proved to be effective.

@zurew

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Then again, I'm not necessarily promising something revolutionarily new. Most self-help material covers familiar ground.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

I was referring to whether you will use certain practices in that course, that others have already confirmed and empricially proved to be effective.

You can ask that of the LP course and you can see that it's not a very useful question. We're dealing with matters of the mind here which do not lend themselve to clear-cut material measurements.

9 minutes ago, Ayham said:

@Leo Gura how would it work in relation to the LP course? Does it build on top of it? Can you use it to actualize LP?

It synergizes beautifully with the LP Course. Yes, it will help a lot with actualizing your LP.