VictorB02

Presidential Debate + RFK

404 posts in this topic

@Vibes Do us a favor and meet with Trump.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump is not near death, Biden will be dead in a year or two, I bet.

And it's not that old people are selfless, they still are the person they were but there is something more when close to death.

Edited by Vibes

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Trump is the king of corruption. Everyone in his admin will be as corrupt and shameless as him. Trump is a magnet for theives, criminals, scumbags, Wall Street wolves, racists, sexists, and religious nutcases. What Trump has done to the judicial system alone should be criminal.

You want to relect a guy who initiated a coup. It's insane that he is even allowed to run. Trump should be in prison for life.

Exactly. So many people who worked for Trump are now in prison or convicted. And alot of his previous administration won't endorse him, most notably Mike Pence. 

It is absolutely insane he is allowed to run. 

BUT,  the fact that he is running shows how uncorrupt and how many checks and balances are in place in the USA. If the USA was as corrupt as Trump says then the "deep state" would have removed him already. 

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, enchanted said:

BUT,  the fact that he is running shows how uncorrupt and how many checks and balances are in place in the USA. If the USA was as corrupt as Trump says then the "deep state" would have removed him already. 

That is a ridiculous thing to say. Allowing rich and powerful criminals to commit crimes without consequence IS corruption.

The only reason Trump has any chance of winning is because the entire American political system and culture itself is insanely rotten, sick, depraved, ignorant, and corrupt.

Trump has benefited from the corrupt deep state. Any sane and responsible deep state would have put him in prison by now.

The way you guys twist the holding of Trump accountable for his crimes as corruption is dispicable gaslighting. What is corrupt is not holding him accountable and giving him free passes just because he promises you something your ego likes, like a tax cut, a border wall, or sticking it to the Libs.

Voting for Trump IS corruption! Liking Trump IS corruption! Giving Trump money is corruption. Working for Trump is corruption.

If you cannot see that it is because your mind is corrupt.

Edited by Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I got the joke now, shit

Trump’s favorite song:

Also I am wondering, (not that it’s a good idea) but Biden could have taken some kind of meds similar to dopamine and it would have awakened him more, meaning he would be more verbal. But I think he was set up by the party, cause traditionally we have debates somewhere in September and not that early. I think they on purposely threw him over the bus to make a deal that he needs to be replaced. Cause even this January when he gave state of the Union, (I didn’t watch back then but just watched now to compare) he is like day and night different. To me it was kinda done on purse to throw him under bus, I mean the entire world speaks now how bad his performance was. I am sure they could have done so much better, that is not an excuse. He was at his worse. But at @Vibes may be right he may be getting closer to death, especially with such stressful position he is having. And also the aftermath when he meet his wife Jil and she is treating him like a kid that he answered every question, added more to the wound showing that his mental state goes to childhood, that was extremely extra, and dems are the ones to blame unless they really want to get rid of him.

@Leo Gura is right, presidents don’t have so much power as everyone thinks and it’s other departments that really run the show, they are more of representing the country. So I would not worry for Trump to win. Besides it’s the state department that makes all decision anyways.

Now as far as RFK goes, usually I would say there are no chances of winning, but this maybe the only time that he can actually win, as most people don’t like neither Trump or Biden. I would say at this stage of the game he may have really high chances of winning. However, the deep state or whatever you call, they throw monkey wrench at him and he gets hard time. Like for example the CNN did not allowed him to participate in debates, I think he would have beat both of them. Also many were focused on Biden, but Trump wasn’t his best neither, if you remember back in 2020, he was so much more energetic. 

20 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But I think he was set up by the party

I thought the same thing, it was interesting how across the board, the left media all denounced him instantly which felt like they had been given the green light to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I thought the same thing, it was interesting how across the board, the left media all denounced him instantly which felt like they had been given the green light to do so. 

And it was done relatively fast, like within minutes he was denounced. I don’t know why but I was not surprised for some reason. Seems even like conspiracy. 
I personally don’t like when things like that happen against democratically elected people. I would have also been upset if they would have done against Trump, like substitute him. That’s the entire point of elections, you give voice to the public so respect their decisions. What I am afraid is that the Democratic Party will use this as an excuse and will outs him. The only way legally he can leave if he decides so but doing anything else would be a dirty way out, I just hope they would not do that.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't regard voting as a tool to virtue signal. I will only vote for those who can reasonably win.

Oh, I never thought it consciously like that,

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm cool with having Biden step down and find some replacement but I doubt he will do that. It could only happen by Biden's own decision.

I think the Democrats should have a good replacement in case anything happened. A strong leader behind the scenes ready to take the ride in case Biden can't. Many things can happen in the four next years, it's important to think about these kind of questions to saveguard the stability of the country.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Gennadiy1981

the left is just as corrupt as the right. Biden lied just as much as trump in the debate. You think the military industrial complex changes if a democrat or republican is in power? 😁

6 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Gennadiy1981

the left is just as corrupt as the right. Biden lied just as much as trump in the debate. You think the military industrial complex changes if a democrat or republican is in power? 😁

No it will be the same. Indeed no matter who will be president the course of the country will be the same and don’t let others fool you otherwise.

1 hour ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Gennadiy1981

Just stop with this BS.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Scholar said:

wtf happened to your country man xD @Leo Gura

The country was stupid enough to elect W Bush twice. So we're really just staying consistent.

I easily foresaw Trump's 2016 victory simply because as soon as I saw him run I said to myself, "Yup! Americans are stupid enough to vote for that." And that's really all there is to it.

People keep being surprised by the stupidity, but that's what American politics is based on. This should be obvious from watching Fox News for 30 minutes.

It's like, "Oh... I see... By stupid for stupid. Of course. Got it."

Edited by Leo Gura

Robert Kennedy is the best option.  Nobody is even close.   Maybe this will give him a chance.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The country was stupid enough to elect W Bush twice. So we're really just staying consistent.

I easily foresaw Trump's 2016 victory simply because as soon as I saw him run I said to myself, "Yup! Americans are stupid enough to vote for that." And that's really all there is to it.

People keep being surprised by the stupidity, but that's what American politics is based on. This should be obvious from watching Fox News for 30 minutes.

It's like, "Oh... I see... By stupid for stupid. Of course. Got it."

But how are americans this stupid?

I just can't fathom, even if you are stupid, how you can't just intuitively see that Trump is a complete charlatan? His entire facial expressions scream snakes-oil salesman and fakeness. The way he stiffens his lips, it's like a life carricature of a sleasy politician pretending to be serious and confident. The way he talks, the way he looks, I mean he is genuinely a complete buffoon on every level.

Edited by Scholar

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

But how are americans this stupid?

I just can't fathom, even if you are stupid, how you can't just intuitively see that Trump is a complete charlatan? His entire facial expressions scream snakes-oil salesman and fakeness. The way he stiffens his lips, it's like a life carricature of a sleasy politician pretending to be serious and confident. The way he talks, the way he looks, I mean he is genuinely a complete buffoon on every level.

Bias. Americans are brainwashed with consumer American culture and live in an American bubble. They don't travel. They aren't educated. They have the same level of development as Trump or Bush so they see him as one of their own.

To be fair, other countries and cultures are also stupid in this way. They all fall for nationalist vibes and strongmen. China, India, Hungary, Russia, France, UK, Italy, Brazil, etc.

Remember those C and D students from high school who were ignorant and lazy and sloppy and didn't even try for excellence? Well, there are 100+ million of them and guess who they will be voting for? They couldn't find China on a map if you gave them a million dollars. These people live like animals. They do not think or develop themsleves, they run on group-think. They haven't sat down to contemplate a damn thing in their lives. They do what church or boss or friends tell them. Friends drink, they drink. Like monkeys. This is your average voter. So what can you expect? They have zero understanding of how government works. All they understand is vibes. Own those gay pedo Libs! That is the level of thinking that we're dealing with.

The #1 predictor of whether you will vote for Trump is simply your education level. The more ignorant you are the more appealing Trump appears.

And if you were highly intelligent you would see that Trump is a dangerous degenerate within 5 minutes of hearing him. But of course, no one wants to admit that they are that ignorant. It's too painful, so instead excuses are made for why Trump seems appealing or reasonable.

But the simple truth is that Trump's entire political movement is pure idiocy and depravity. No better than Hitler's relative to his time.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I think that in addition to that, this is also the desire to be "free" from the establishment many see as oppressive or limited and therefore attracted to somebody who break out of this and make them feel like invincible kids again. That even though the way trump does this is toxic and harmful, still, originally many people appeal to him from this fundamentally wise voice from within them, but of course falls to the the hands of the wrong misleading leader who fulfills this need in an unhealthy way.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.